General & Others Are people dissapointed ZKK finally didn't happen?

How did you feel when ZKK didn't happen?

• Didn't give a fuck

• Sad

• Happy

• Mixed feelings

• Dissapointing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because it would have been like Zoro being the one to defeat Crocodile or Lucci or Doflamingo or anytime the Straw Hats made a milestone.
True. But there is an odd narration thing dropped by Oda when Kaido says that Zoro's scar will remain. But then he's pushed into a volcano and dies miserably. Who is he gonna tell about the scar he had from Roronoa now ? I mean, maybe Oda had something different than the volcano in mind at first

True. But there is an odd narration thing dropped by Oda when Kaido says that Zoro's scar will remain. But then he's pushed into a volcano and dies miserably. Who is he gonna tell about the scar he had from Roronoa now ? I mean, maybe Oda had something different than the volcano in mind at first
I'm pretty certain Kaido and Big Mom will return at the big finale, having been encased in lava, and when Pluton is taken out, the underwater volcano will spit them out.

Apologies if this thread has already been made in the recent past but i haven't come back much to Worstgen for some months and really haven't been a regular here recently(many new users may not even know who i am) but for most zoro fans who were active here late 2019 up to around late 2021,ZKK was kind of a given.

How did you feel when ZKK didn't happen? How is forum mood ever since then? Has ZKK not happening diminished your confidence in predicting Zoro subplots even with convincing evidence? Is one piece still enjoyable still then? Do you have any predictions for the future regarding zoro?

@Fleet Leader Fenaker @nik87 @Geo @Aknolagon @Enma @Ice devil slayer @Cyrus the Cactus @Warchief Sanji D Goat @ConquistadoR @Blackbeard @Blother Fertitta @Gol D. Roger @Redboy776 @stairs-kun @Cinera @HA001 OF THE RAIN etc...

Some kid fans to spice it up @rerere @Pantheos
A law fan @Law-sama
Some neutral fans @Albino 👑 @Bogard @RayanOO @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Shisui @Hades etc.....
Some admiral fans @MarineHQ @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi @EmperorBuggy etc....
A shanks fan @Red Admiral
It was disappointing. However, not only did ZKK not happen but the entire climax of Wano was poorly written. Evidenced by the fact that Oda ended it in the same way he stated will disappoint fans - a strong punch

Even if Oda took the time to develop Zoro's rivalry with King or anyone else, so that he couldn't possibly fight Kaido, it would still be disappointing for Luffy to just punch Kaido with a really big hand and make him just go away.
Tbh i never understood the complaint of luffy beating kaido by punching him

Its like being upset zoro beat someone by cutting them or sanji beat someone by kicking

Even if Oda took the time to develop Zoro's rivalry with King or anyone else, so that he couldn't possibly fight Kaido, it would still be disappointing for Luffy to just punch Kaido with a really big hand and make him just go away.
King vs Zoro was such a forced thing. To the point where the fight didnt matter to zoro as a character but instead regressed itself to Kaidos right hand vs Luffys right hand.

Oda shouldve made it about zoros dream. Not luffys.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How did you feel when ZKK didn't happen? How is forum mood ever since then? Has ZKK not happening diminished your confidence in predicting Zoro subplots even with convincing evidence? Is one piece still enjoyable still then? Do you have any predictions for the future regarding zoro?
How would people feel if Luffy doesnt become Pirate King? Buggy might give us an answer to that. I doubt disappointment would cut it.
I still see no point in the fake build-up between samurai and a dragon for it to end like this, without conclusion and then came the slap in the face with narrative - this was a story of how once mighty samurai regained former glory, lol.

The forum was really pressed by ZKK so now they breathe again but seems like everyone is disappointed how Kaido ended.
Predicting Zoro stuff is fun, even if you can count on Oda to do none of it. Zoro as god manifestation of Power itself is hardly a prediction but Zoro as a Ryuma clone is interesting flavor of the month. Also it became enjoyable to see how much Oda can mess the story up.

How would people feel if Luffy doesnt become Pirate King? Buggy might give us an answer to that. I doubt disappointment would cut it.
I still see no point in the fake build-up between samurai and a dragon for it to end like this, without conclusion and then came the slap in the face with narrative - this was a story of how once mighty samurai regained former glory, lol.

The forum was really pressed by ZKK so now they breathe again but seems like everyone is disappointed how Kaido ended.
Predicting Zoro stuff is fun, even if you can count on Oda to do none of it. Zoro as god manifestation of Power itself is hardly a prediction but Zoro as a Ryuma clone is interesting flavor of the month. Also it became enjoyable to see how much Oda can mess the story up.
ZKK happens when the Kaido clone is revealed