One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
You just skipped over everything I said. Anyway @Bold is all that needs to be said your ideal of portrayal is what an the enemy feels about their enemy is more valid then how they expressed their feelings towards their ally. Good argument /s

Ironic that Marco has fought way better on screen showings against the Admirals then anything that was implied offscreen to Weevil
Marco is aphoenix he can clash with everyone.
Dude overpowered promotheus and make BM ran away.
He block bolo breath like nothing .
ANd he clash with admirals .
HE is nice and he have the best portrayal out of all yc 1 .
Kaido
Big mom
Shanks
and Marco are the one that can take out BB
Signed Gorosei .

But he still is weaker.

TOught no the way I see portrayal is what is shown .
Kizaru saying Weevil is strong and his strenght is comparable to young WB .
This is ebtter then every yc 1 .
This is that simple.
The fact that GB beat him do not change that since we saw him low diffed 2 yc at th same time.
He is not a good way to scale them but by portrayal yes Weevil is way more hyped then the yonko commanders except Marco and Rayleight .
Tought Marco was never compared to WB so in that he also beat Marco this is the most accurate way to scale someone that don't have feats.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Strongest swordman dude don't try lied about the title .
And MIhawk himself confirmed that beating him is nothing compare to be PK
The only guy with World's strongest title left is world's #1. No need to cope about it but you can always call him a subordinate to make you feel better. :milaugh:
And PK has nothing to do with beating Mihawk which will forever be impossible for PK Luffy.

Thats why the strongest guy in the world has been made into a subordinate of Buggy - so yall can cope with it. :milaugh:
Like you just said it for justifying zoro fighting him Oda had to make Mihawk a subordonate this is this sad hahahahaha.
And people were talking about ZKK ?
ZOro not beating no one that is not a subordonate and MIhawk confirm it .
Post automatically merged:

Not strength wise.
PK requires a lot of Treasure hunting of Ponelglyps. A strong crew. Being the strongest swordsman is lone effort.
PK is def stronger then the world strongest swordman

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Like you just said it for justifying zoro fighting him Oda had to make Mihawk a subordonate this is this sad hahahahaha.
And people were talking about ZKK ?
ZOro not beating no one that is not a subordonate and MIhawk confirm it .

There ya go, you are already coping about it but facts remain the same, Zoro us the strongest being in OP.
PK aint a strength title so cope more. :milaugh:

Roger was confirmed swordsman yet never got the title of strongest swordman.
And there's no pirate king level lmao. All the yonkou's are nearly equal. 98~100 gap that's it.
Pirate king is who reaches the final island and get one piece.
Even Roger sneaked in bigmam territory, rather than a full on fight. There's no PK level. Shanks is a yonkou and mihawk is confirmed above him.
Means your PK level< WSS

There ya go, you are already coping about it but facts remain the same, Zoro us the strongest being in OP.
PK aint a strength title so cope more. :milaugh:
TO be PK I have to beat the yonko and the admirals !!!

TO be World storngest swordman I have to beat mihawk .
NO one care about his title excpet fodder I never seen anyone other then zoro wanting this title excpe random fodders .
The competition is realy low .

NO this guy is sucking his *** I have to kick him in reality.
There is a difference in stating the truth and blowing the crap out of a fictional character.

Anyone with a Brain know zoro will never surpass luffy he is not the main character
Then make a good faith argument ffs. Don't go out of your way to lie in order to make a point, Baby hawk was most definitely sweating.

Roger was confirmed swordsman yet never got the title of strongest swordman.
And there's no pirate king level lmao. All the yonkou's are nearly equal. 98~100 gap that's it.
Pirate king is who reaches the final island and get one piece.
Even Roger sneaked in bigmam territory, rather than a full on fight. There's no PK level. Shanks is a yonkou and mihawk is confirmed above him.
Means your PK level< WSS
MIhawk is not confirmed above him .

ANd anyway Yes roger WB wher eina different tier then shanks and Kaido .

They for usre win in 1v1 .

ANd the title was created for mihawk of course he was not the strongest swordman .
Mihawk fight swordman exclusively not roger.

Then make a good faith argument ffs. Don't go out of your way to lie in order to make a point, Baby hawk was most definitely sweating.
I never said he wasnt and I don't give crap about sweet .
Did zoro defeated him ?

Sweeting lmao .
This is how desesperate this fanbase is .
Just like shanks fans .
We will take anything as a win .
QWha tI said is in the manga chapter I have read there is no sweating .
Thats it .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
TO be PK I have to beat the yonko and the admirals !!!

TO be World storngest swordman I have to beat mihawk .
NO one care about his title excpet fodder I never seen anyone other then zoro wanting this title excpe random fodders .
The competition is realy low .
To be WSS, Yonko Shanks has to beat Mihawk but simply not strong enough, just like Luffy.
Zoro is the character created to be the strongest in the world bcs the MC is simply too damn weak.
Thats why supreme power is between two wielders of black blades.

Wow a Luffy stan downplaying Mihawk

How original
ZOro fans sucking mihawk off im surprised !!

IM actually a one piece fans but all oyu guys are zoro fans .
SO hard that you think he will be stronger then luffy you have to be far gone hahahaha .

To be WSS, Yonko Shanks has to beat Mihawk but simply not strong enough, just like Luffy.
Zoro is the character created to be the strongest in the world bcs the MC is simply too damn weak.
Thats why supreme power is between two wielders of black blades.
SHow me shanks caring about this title ?