Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Actually no. There is a way to counter this. But this needs time, a dedicated space and long discussions.

That was what this thread was about. In short instead of discussing with the far right, I would rather spend my time deconstructing their rethoric. and make pedagogy over leftists concepts. The more people can understand why leftists use specific concepts (such as "gender normatification" or "systemic racism" or "patriarchy") the less the conservative will have a grip on people who don't really have a political leaning.

But this is impossible here.
''free speech for me not for you''
You sound similar to that guy with the bad moustache

I'm the wrong-ful lawyer of C4N. And I have a solution to solve this "problem".

My client won't get justice here in a human court. He's asking for a trial by combat to decide in front of the gods.

We will be back in "a moment" with our champion. Be wise, and make your choice likewise.

I guarantee you, this will be better story than Mr. Reloaded's trial !

:pepehawk::pepecroc::pepebuggy:

''free speech for me not for you''
You sound similar to that guy with the bad moustache
Where do you see that I'm advocating for less free speech for the other side? By wanting a real political section I'm fighting also for guys like @Bob74h who post constant right wing threads here.

Political diversity is not only a necessity for me, but for you guys too. I suggest you revise your point of view here.

The purpose of having one thread only is to slowly kill political discussion on this forum

I know al sama very well.

He doesn't like chaos*cough* I mean political discussions at all
Al Sama is leaning politicaly toward confusionnism. I've notice that a number of time during our discussions. So the process of bringing every political discourse into one thread to kill political diversity is COMPLETELY aligned with their political leaning.

The problem is that a mod can have such a power over a forum.

we all have equal say
As proven here.

bogard won't response and I don't care what tac says
And here.

I'm the wrong-ful lawyer of C4N. And I have a solution to solve this "problem".

My client won't get justice here in a human court. He's asking for a trial by combat to decide in front of the gods.

We will be back in "a moment" with our champion. Be wise, and make your choice likewise.

I guarantee you, this will be better story than Mr. Reloaded's trial !

:pepehawk::pepecroc::pepebuggy:
Nah.. I will wait for the advice of the @TheAncientCenturion here, but it looks like a done deal.

I can't accept to be part of a forum that willingly reduce political discourse.

Politic was the only thing that kept me here. Seems like I will have to quit.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Where do you see that I'm advocating for less free speech for the other side? By wanting a real political section I'm fighting also for guys like @Bob74h who post constant right wing threads here.

Political diversity is not only a necessity for me, but for you guys too. I suggest you revise your point of view here.

Al Sama is leaning politicaly toward confusionnism. I've notice that a number of time during our discussions. So the process of bringing every political discourse into one thread to kill political diversity is COMPLETELY aligned with their political leaning.

As proven here.

And here.

Nah.. I will wait for the advice of the @TheAncientCenturion here, but it looks like a done deal.

so you just label everyone who doesn't agree with you ''far right'' so you'll then have an excuse to silence them, got it

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž

As proven here.

And here.

No don't leaveπŸ₯Ί

We need you to enlighten everyone here ✌️

Because this is an anime forum. You really should go elsewhere for a serious political discussion :kayneshrug:
This is a discussion forum.

Discussion means that values are clashing against one anothers. This can be during a powerscaling debate as it can be during the debate around the next Nakama.

This means that political values are ramping EVEN when you don't notice them. Creating sometimes toxic behaviors and toxic point of views and or debates.

You can't exclude politic from a space where everyone is sociallizing with one and other. It's simply naive. It means that you consider that values are not something we should be interested in, that toxicity is just "something that happens" that bad takes on subject are just the result of "bad apples".

Politic is in every choices you make toward society. Which means that here.. politic is everywhere, even if you don't notice it.

You can choose to get away from it, but you can't tell me that this is not the place to bring it to light.
so you just label everyone who doesn't agree with you ''far right'' so you'll then have an excuse to silence them, got it
You do understand that I'm advocating for the right of confusionnist poster like Bob to ALSO have the right to post thread.. right ? Or did you just read NOTHING I was saying here ?

We need you to enlighten everyone here ✌️
I'm not a professionnal, some are more advanced on social struggle than I am. @Uncle Van has a better understanding of some of the political concept that I do, and I was awaiting his expertise on some of the subject. But this is gone now.

Generally my view on the matter, I see no issues with multiple politics threads & this one coexisting. Certain users might not like the political threads but they aren't forced to engage with them.
Exactly.

Then, do you think that I could have my thread back ?

Or I don't know.. A entire political/religion/controversial section could be a good idea too ..

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Exactly.

Then, do you think that I could have my thread back ?

Or I don't know.. A entire political/religion/controversial section could be a good idea too ..
An entire section on politics/religion (I'll leave out to controversy as people would intentionally bait it with bad faith threads) might be the likely outcome. I can hide the section from appearing on the "What's new" portion of the forum so irritated parties can go on in ignorance.

I won't be able to do it today though, unfortunately. I'm heading out in an hour and I need to get ready. I'll also need to discuss it with the rest of the staff.

An entire section on politics/religion (I'll leave out to controversy as people would intentionally bait it with bad faith threads) might be the likely outcome. I can hide the section from appearing on the "What's new" portion of the forum so irritated parties can go on in ignorance.

I won't be able to do it today though, unfortunately. I'm heading out in an hour and I need to get ready. I'll also need to discuss it with the rest of the staff.
Thanks ! Then I will wait.