Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I just realize that in this picture the koka on Zoro’s shoulder is thick it is like he is wearing an amor on top of his skin, like Katakuri’s CoA:

Look how at Zoro haki when he used Enma for the first time:
As you can see there is less « density ». The CoA seems to be a part of his skin not to be a top of it (like Luffy’s CoA for example).

It seems that the Enma training allows Zoro to reach Katakuri’s CoA level:zorothink:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I just realize that in this picture the koka on Zoro’s shoulder is thick it is like he is wearing an amor on top of his skin, like Katakuri’s CoA:

Look how at Zoro haki when he used Enma for the first time:
As you can see there is less « density ». The CoA seems to be a part of his skin not to be a top of it (like Luffy’s CoA for example).

It seems that the Enma training allows Zoro to reach Katakuri’s CoA level:zorothink:
Eh, I don't really see it. Besides, the haki tendrils already hype Zoro's COA enough.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Me neither, BUT

It's very unlikely that he will roam around alone, that's a bit boring and he'd grow tired of it as well. Also I am hoping he learned from Zoro that sometimes it's just simply better to team up with someone and be less self-centered.
Allying with Shanks seems the most sensible choice (Hawkeyes is a lone wolf so wouldn't found a crew), and he's close enough to Shanks that he visits him to deliver Luffy's first bounty. It seems to be the natural choice.

Well let's see what happens at the next interlude (probably in 2021 :catcry:).

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Allying with Shanks seems the most sensible choice (Hawkeyes is a lone wolf so wouldn't found a crew), and he's close enough to Shanks that he visits him to deliver Luffy's first bounty. It seems to be the natural choice.

Now I need to find non Yaoi OP fanfiction featuring Mihawk and Shanks...

Yeah. Then again Oda doesn't always opt for the natural choices.

They'd probably be too powerful together hehehehehe

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yeah. Then again Oda doesn't always opt for the natural choices.

They'd probably be too powerful together hehehehehe
Blackbeard does have Shiryu and Kuzan on his side. He may have three top tiers in his crew.

Besides, Mihawk wouldn't join as a member, but would rather become an ally.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
mihawk won t join shanks or bb
BB was never really an option, what do you think he'll do? I see no reason why he shouldn't ally with Shanks.

Like, Shanks and Mihawk are friends. They're rivals but they're also friends. Shanks told Mihawk about Luffy, and Mihawk travelled to the New World to hunt Shanks down and give him Luffy's first bounty poster (he may even have Shanks Vivre Card).

Shanks crewmates weren't surprised or bothered by Mihawk's presence

Before he decided to attack Luffy, he apologised to Shanks in his mind. When asked to fight Shanks at Marineford, he told the Marines to go fuck themselves.

If Mihawk is going to the New World, there's no reason for him not to drop by on his friend and say hi. Shanks would probably offer Mihawk to become captain an alliance.

Mihawk is kind of a lone wolf, he probably wouldn't be setting up a crew by himself.