Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
BB was never really an option, what do you think he'll do? I see no reason why he shouldn't ally with Shanks.

Like, Shanks and Mihawk are friends. They're rivals but they're also friends. Shanks told Mihawk about Luffy, and Mihawk travelled to the New World to hunt Shanks down and give him Luffy's first bounty poster (he may even have Shanks Vivre Card).

Shanks crewmates weren't surprised or bothered by Mihawk's presence

Before he decided to attack Luffy, he apologised to Shanks in his mind. When asked to fight Shanks at Marineford, he told the Marines to go fuck themselves.

If Mihawk is going to the New World, there's no reason for him not to drop by on his friend and say hi. Shanks would probably offer Mihawk to become captain an alliance.

Mihawk is kind of a lone wolf, he probably wouldn't be setting up a crew by himself.
Mihawk will remain on his island they need to send 1 admiral and more vc if they want to capture him

BB was never really an option, what do you think he'll do? I see no reason why he shouldn't ally with Shanks.

Like, Shanks and Mihawk are friends. They're rivals but they're also friends. Shanks told Mihawk about Luffy, and Mihawk travelled to the New World to hunt Shanks down and give him Luffy's first bounty poster (he may even have Shanks Vivre Card).

Shanks crewmates weren't surprised or bothered by Mihawk's presence

Before he decided to attack Luffy, he apologised to Shanks in his mind. When asked to fight Shanks at Marineford, he told the Marines to go fuck themselves.

If Mihawk is going to the New World, there's no reason for him not to drop by on his friend and say hi. Shanks would probably offer Mihawk to become captain an alliance.

Mihawk is kind of a lone wolf, he probably wouldn't be setting up a crew by himself.
Why Mihawk would accept?
Shanks never need Mihawk help why ask him for help now?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Mihawk will remain on his island they need to send 1 admiral and more vc if they want to capture him
I don't see it. He wouldn't enjoy getting harassed. Their ability to harass him in the New World would be hindered, and he probably needs to go to the New World to be relevant to the plot.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Why Mihawk would accept?
Shanks never need Mihawk help why ask him for help now?
Eh, I don't see it as a request for assistance. It would be mutually beneficial for both of them. Mihawk appears to have become a Shichibukai to escape Marine harassment, and allying with a Yonkou would provide that.

He doesn't have to, but I'm not sure why he would reject apart from pride (which is why Shanks wouldn't try to recruit him).

Eh, I don't see it as a request for assistance. It would be mutually beneficial for both of them. Mihawk appears to have become a Shichibukai to escape Marine harassment, and allying with a Yonkou would provide that.

He doesn't have to, but I'm not sure why he would reject apart from pride (which is why Shanks wouldn't try to recruit him).
Mihawk hiding behind Shanks skirt to escape the marines is out of character. Especially after he said that he was excited to be chase.

Mihawk seems to be prideful tho.

Shanks would probably offer Mihawk to become captain an alliance.
Hehehe, normally I'd fight this tooth and nail, but I can't in the Zoro temple. :milaugh:
I don't see it. He wouldn't enjoy getting harassed. Their ability to harass him in the New World would be hindered, and he probably needs to go to the New World to be relevant to the plot.
Yeah, I concur. Even if he's excited, it's going to be bothersome on the long run and he's needed in the plot (hopefully!!).
So he runs into Shanks, Shanks throws a party and he never leaves. Fufu.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Mihawk hiding behind Shanks skirt to escape the marines is out of character. Especially after he said that he was excited to be chase.

Mihawk seems to be prideful tho.
I agree that he's prideful, but I wouldn't really characterise that as hiding. For one, we do know that he originally became a Shichibukai to avoid exactly this harassment:

Was he hiding behind the WG's skirts then?