Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
#HAWKGOD #HAKIGOD

:steef:
Way to high to be fun.

In my headcanon Mihawk does have the ability to replicate what Zoro did to Monet but on a much larger scale and with greater intensity. It's also effective on people COC wouldn't work against (nothing implies Luffy could have beaten Monet with COC for example).

Here's Mihawk's canon bounty poster:

It's from the Vivre Cards, so it's probably pre Shichibukai abolition.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I see Mihawks bounty be higher than Lanks.
I can see it being a bit higher cause Hawkeyes is stronger. Logically, it should be much lower though. Shanks is a Yonkou with an army and massive influence. Mihawk is just a lone combatant and is pretty chill and not particularly bloodthirsty.

Daz Bones had a 75 million belli bounty, but after defeating him (and the 100 bounty hunters at Whiskey Peak) he received only 60 million. Combat ability is clearly not all there is.

I would guess Mihawk's bounty is above 2 billion though.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
โ€Ž
I can see it being a bit higher cause Hawkeyes is stronger. Logically, it should be much lower though. Shanks is a Yonkou with an army and massive influence. Mihawk is just a lone combatant and is pretty chill and not particularly bloodthirsty.

Daz Bones had a 75 million belli bounty, but after defeating him (and the 100 bounty hunters at Whiskey Peak) he received only 60 million. Combat ability is clearly not all there is.

I would guess Mihawk's bounty is above 2 billion though.
A snitch doesnโ€™t deserve to have a higher bounty then the WSS

Cinera

โ€Ž
A snitch doesnโ€™t deserve to have a higher bounty then the WSS
He's in possession of a very strong army and has several territories to his name.

Last edited:

Cinera

โ€Ž
The grandmaster using conqueror's haki on Enma
:zorothink:
My headcanon is that the mindfuckery Zoro did to Monet is an advanced application of COC, and Mihawk is even more skilled with it.

Zoro could paralyse Monet and shut down her devil fruit abilities. Fodder control COC ain't got shit on that.

Just imagine Mihawk facing another strong DF user, and he's able to disturb the use of their devil fruit power with his killing intent.

The swordsmen are just too stronk.

My headcanon is that the mindfuckery Zoro did to Monet is an advanced application of COC, and Mihawk is even more skilled with it.

Zoro could paralyse Monet and shut down her devil fruit abilities. Fodder control COC ain't got shit on that.

Just imagine Mihawk facing another strong DF user, and he's able to disturb the use of their devil fruit power with his killing intent.

Cinera

โ€Ž

These are the panels for the sceptics:

I'd like to see Luffy's COC ever faze someone as strong as Monet. :myman: