this i like!!:catpole:

town leaders

juliet
ekko
nessos
oddfruit

i expect great things now!!! :sanmoji:

al bear for town leader! :catpole:
These are the posts I meant regarding my last posts. Something about them stinks, feels abit redundant and lowkey pockety. Can see this more from a scum perspective who is trying to get behind people good side.

Admittedly It's been a while since I played with alot of people here that my memory regarding their style is fuzzy. Good place to start sniffing out the guilty.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
What the hell is this exactly blue? Practicing in poetry this game?
Testing my spontaneous creating capabilities in text format.

Still the Night of the Blood Moon short story was better. Specially the finale with the cliffhanger.

Testing my spontaneous creating capabilities in text format.

Still the Night of the Blood Moon short story was better. Specially the finale with the cliffhanger.
I see, I will need you to test your quick 180 scumscope abilities instead this game blue. Town will need all the help they can get this game. Unless ofcourse, you are scum who is enjoying poetry for townies instead.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
ok I'm quite confused I thought I know English I need a moment to get what is going on... also why Uchiha?
Vote Rottkins

No time for moments. How are you confused?
neutrality: confused if you will choose pro town actions will u get probably a kick in the head as well if you will sign yes as so. It kinda looks like dropping off your any abilities up here to be vanilla
Just say no so you can fucking cheat. You're going to play by the rules? Weak.
:kayneshrug: fair, after all in the title category is madness, not strictness
The real question is why are you so worried about others thinking you're a bad boy?
:moonwalk: why wouldn't I? why are you so drilling to my early worries about a thing that just slapped into everyone's faces, probably others confused as well?
Yes or no. Are you scared someone will think you're a wolf?
I find this from x to be weird given the fact that english isn't rottie's strongest point and that he is fairly new to mafia kuma

I find this from x to be weird given the fact that english isn't rottie's strongest point and that he is fairly new to mafia kuma
is X familar with rottie here? You might be more familar with rottie here, but that does not mean another player has same knowledge about a player you are familiar with.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
is X familar with rottie here? You might be more familar with rottie here, but that does not mean another player has same knowledge about a player you are familiar with.
fair point I m not sure if x knows kuma

given that x plays more then me here x should at least know rottie is fairly new kuma

fair point I m not sure if x knows kuma

given that x plays more then me here x should at least know rottie is fairly new kuma
That is some major assumption you are placing on players here. Not everyone is as invested in this community as you are for example. Some come play and dip and chances are they might not play with everyone. So not sure why you are assuming a player should know knowledge that is common to you but not to them.

Faulty logic, but you trying to move the thread forward away from fluff.

Any other players pinging you at the moment?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
rott and x just played a game on NF recently

don't recall seeing x think rott is new there. he probably doesn't know

fwiw rott isnt rly "new" anymore lol

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
That is some major assumption you are placing on players here. Not everyone is as invested in this community as you are for example. Some come play and dip and chances are they might not play with everyone. So not sure why you are assuming a player should know knowledge that is common to you but not to them.

Faulty logic, but you trying to move the thread forward away from fluff.
I would've liked if you let x explain these things himself kuma
Any other players pinging you at the moment?
mango but its just guts kima

Status
Not open for further replies.