Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Zoro alone cockblocks Kizaru as old Ray did.

:crazwhat:
I’m a Zoro and Admiral fan
My ideal scenario would be that they’re clashing and Kizaru admits that Zoro is a serious threat now (with some flashbacks to Sabaody.)
But he’s still not ready and they will clash again in the future.
Zoro will train his CoC and will cut awakened light in the future
So he can cut everything
BUT in his battle against Shiryu he will completely master to cut "nothingness". I think Shiryu's awakened ability will turn him into "nothing", like a untouchable ghost

Zoro will reach the pinnacle of swordsmanship by cutting everything and nothing. He will also forge a black blade and will finally fight against Mihawk

The end

I’m a Zoro and Admiral fan
My ideal scenario would be that they’re clashing and Kizaru admits that Zoro is a serious threat now (with some flashbacks to Sabaody.)
But he’s still not ready and they will clash again in the future.
Zoro will train his CoC and will cut awakened light in the future
So he can cut everything
BUT in his battle against Shiryu he will completely master to cut "nothingness". I think Shiryu's awakened ability will turn him into "nothing", like a untouchable ghost

Zoro will reach the pinnacle of swordsmanship by cutting everything and nothing. He will also forge a black blade and will finally fight against Mihawk

The end
Not gonna lie you didn't cook at all, shilliew is just ass let's be real, I hope zoro fight someone else and we are finished if zoro create a black blade against shiliew:endthis:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Eh, that makes little sense. He was in the middle of running away from Bonney when it happened. Plus, he asked Stussy to blow her cover.

Imo, its not a sattelite. 4 of them were seen when the shield went down, Atlas is knocked out, and Edison went out and nearly died last chapter before Sanji saved him.

Theres probably a 3rd party at Egghead
take the joke

No one is getting fight

It's small rescue arc

Luffy and zoro most likely clash with kizaru because Saturn won't take part initially

Saturn would focus on getting control of Seraphim

Traitor and seraphim will engage Remaining SHs

Luffy and zoro would overwhelm kizaru or will about to do so and then Saturn would drop in ancient power to subdue both luffy and Zoro.

Then it will be all about escaping and someone will be sacrificed.

As I said, this arc would end with Saturn hype - no fuckin way oda would clown a gorosei when there are 4 more left without knowing their names.
I don't agree and i think at least luffy is getting a fight

Not gonna lie you didn't cook at all, shilliew is just ass let's be real, I hope zoro fight someone else and we are finished if zoro create a black blade against shiliew:endthis:
Zoro will sooner or later fight against him
The SHC vs BBP is obviously gonna happen and Shiryu is the second strongest
The BBP may look like ass but their age has only begun. Some of them (like Burgess) got their fitting df a couple of chapters ago
They will get their moments

Zoro will sooner or later fight against him
The SHC vs BBP is obviously gonna happen and Shiryu is the second strongest
The BBP may look ass but their age has only begun. Some of them (like Burgess) got their fitting df a couple of chapters ago
They will get their moments
Zoro got acoc, shiliew is essentially a bum compared to him, he will fight someone else:endthis:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't agree and i think at least luffy is getting a fight
We will see

Because I don't think it's time for big player like kizaru to go down as there isn't enough build up for that (Obviously not saturn).

Also, hyping luffy makes little sense when he just came out beating kaido and as yonkou

But will see

Status
Not open for further replies.