• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah now I'm definitely more iffy about you.

Your kuma PR
Your miller claim
Your G2H reads half of which are people who haven't yet posted

Whatever you are trying to do is not good.

vote lynch Al sama
Kuma PR is NAI, also Miller claim isnt scummy in and of itself, also the last one is called G2H reads for a reason, they are gut feelings and not actual fully cased reads.

Dont like this post Kagu.

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
Tag me when yall decide who to lynch so that I can hop on the bangwagon. Other than that see yall next DP.
:ihaha: you willl wait for at least NIGHT at least another day lol

tho rn there are some deals and tries to make a fuji wagon, rip fuji :risitasad:

its a 72hr D0 phase im not going to read through 20+ pages of fluff. i'll play the same i do every game.
This is the only phase where we can push for a scum lynch and not worry about abilities popping off. It's the best opportunity to start the game head strong. If there is a moment to actually contribute it's now. Not when abilities are being spammed left and right.

Game has fluff? fucking shatter that fluff and move it forward, scum hunt. Hold people responsible for it if you feel it deserves. You say you play the same every game you do. All I am seeing here is 'I am content with the way things are hur hur'.

Also, Lord Tentei not looking good here tbh. Dude was saying how he will give reads when he gets back home and the dude dipped and watch him come and make up some excuse when he gets back. Him asking everyone for reads after being pressured felt fake as hell. He is a candidate I wouldn't mind yeeting.

hmmm a aggressive tone.. looking better.

:pepebusi:
Fuji always has an aggressive tone no matter the alignment, I have my eyes on you Naomi. Don't think you are off the hook completely. Not the biggest fan of that Udell "push" that literally does nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Fuji always has an aggressive tone no matter the alignment, I have my eyes on you Naomi. Don't think you are off the hook completely. Not the biggest fan of that Udell "push" that literally does nothing in the grand scheme of things.
udell as scum will be laid back and not game solve, his intro was already scummy.

prob some jester bs with his opening of not trying to game solve. so i don't see this as bad push.

I just caught up, Fuji's arguments for his vote are meh at best, 1. yes he accuses me of fluff at the start of the game, most people fluffed also, maybe Fuji more than most and 2. yeah i talked about some mechanics, how is this a bad thing exactly?

It is true that I have not had a suspect candidate until now, my style is not to vote for a played and hope that I hit the jackpot, I usually wait to see what information other players provide, for example, T-pein said that he is a conditional miller, and then just went afk, even tho some folks started to question him, well this is sus in my book, and now I wait to see how this situation will evolve, Fuji's suspicion on me for fluff is also sus, the man fluffed 10xme, this is not a good reason and argument for a lynch vote.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
i dont intend to allow tentei to coast either. he's very dangerous as scum if allowed free breathing room

problem is his town play is abysmal and i can see him butchering it like yesterday as town

he is usually very defensive as town like yesterday

the more he keeps on hiding the scummier he looks

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
u don't seem to have the same townie drive I'm used to seeing from u
threads been dead everytime i checked in - idek why i hav e to say it multiple times its a 72hr D0 phase everyone is already bored so they wont really play until they can start spamming abilities.
This is the only phase where we can push for a scum lynch and not worry about abilities popping off. It's the best opportunity to start the game head strong. If there is a moment to actually contribute it's now. Not when abilities are being spammed left and right.

Game has fluff? fucking shatter that fluff and move it forward, scum hunt. Hold people responsible for it if you feel it deserves. You say you play the same every game you do. All I am seeing here is 'I am content with the way things are hur hur'.
those same abilities is what gives said scum away i caught plenty of them last game due to it.

this constant where is muugen jargon is getting outta hand now for a playerbase who doesnt even listen to my reads which are inherently correct you all are rather suspiciously interested in me this round.

Sure, you posted more than majority of the players I agree, but majority of the content of these posts were mostly fluff. Now comparing it with inactives which are making up majority of this game. Yea, you did do more than them. So when you look at your posts in the grand scheme of things, it really falls flat. No indication or interest in capturing scum. (if you are town then do prove me wrong)

That being said, regarding not backtracking.

When I asked you why you like mango out of everyone you stated this.

Then when I made a post later on saying that you town read mango you quoted me and said this.

When you heavily indicated in the previous vote that you don't think Mango is scum because of his Role Play and you don't see him doing that as scum, which mango called you out on it. This to me looks like you are backtracking. You did then later on state that you do town lean mango, but why say the post above then? Mango didn't do anything extra or different for you to change your mind and say that you do town read him? The entire situation is iffy.

Your reasoning don't have to be strong, it's early during the game so I don't expect anything mind blowing. However, when I asked you why you pushing Baki this was your response.

You start off by saying that you don't know and give the blandest reason on mother earth. I found the reason odd because I can name multiple players from the top of my head who fluffed more than baki ever did. Plus, this post gave me the expression that you truly don't care who you vote for. Which ties back to your statement that you won't vote someone for no reason. Which gave me the impression that you are looking for something that pinged you wrong before placing a vote. But what baki did that pinged you off some other players did worse and they didn't ping you off?

What do you think Baki is? you think he is scum? what conclusion you made off of it? Telling me that 'Look I asked here and that, I am helping!' won't really cut it. Any scum can make half ass reasons to push for a player and be content with it, and this what it looks so far. Content.
1- The first post about mango doesnt indicate that I town read him, only that the way he presented himself with the RP wasnt likely as scum.

Which made me like him and town lean him. So yeah no backtracking.

Town lean and town read are different i said it in another post asking me that very question if you bothered reading it. Town lean to me means that I vibe with someone on a surface level and they exhibit certain behaviour that makes me think they might be town. Town read is me being almost certain Mango was town.

See the difference and dont bring up this point again.

2- Fluff and Mech is the only thing he did is as good a reason as any day 1. Yeah so name those people bro? I said the others atleast interracted when he did none of that. If I truly didnt care who I vote for I wouldnt vote at all and just sheep peoples votes instead of initiating a wagon good god wtf is this reasoning of yours??? And again I explained already why I didnt vote the actives, I said it many times now so go read those posts and stop asking me dumb questions.

3- I am still in bed, woke up and will read what Baki posted afterwards. I cannot iso posts on phone. Like youโ€™re aware I was sleeping right?

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
so... so far you guys have 3 main ways to go with: Lord Tentei, Muugen and Fuji

:catpole:tho I can't remember the aggressive fuji now so can't say anything there, I am the fluflord so I'm hurt that Muugen don't want to pay attention to me... oh and tentei, awaiting for the tentei comeback

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
threads been dead everytime i checked in - idek why i hav e to say it multiple times its a 72hr D0 phase everyone is already bored so they wont really play until they can start spamming abilities.
if thread is dead u can try to make it alive? scum wont talk if u just let them be yknow

It's been a while since I have played with town you. I think my last 3 games I played with you was Peaky Blinder you were mafia in that game who fluffed and subbed out, Star Wars game you were indie, Date a Live game you were indie.
That doesnt answer my question, it doesnt matter how long we havent played together, you saw me play many times and you come out and bring out fluff and high posts as a reason for why I pinged you when I do this regardless of alignment especially early day 1.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
so... so far you guys have 3 main ways to go with: Lord Tentei, Muugen and Fuji

:catpole:tho I can't remember the aggressive fuji now so can't say anything there, I am the fluflord so I'm hurt that Muugen don't want to pay attention to me... oh and tentei, awaiting for the tentei comeback
fuji can stay. his activity alone is enough for me to give a day 1 pass

muugen/kagura/tentei

Status
Not open for further replies.