• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool i don't have a reason to scum read him now and i don't get randomly paranoid for no reason

i think town reading him just for the miller claim and read list is artificial. if this is how u town read players u r very easy to fool, naomi
assuming my reason to town read for miller claim is foolish to be honest.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so how can you hand out a town read to al when he gave town reads to players who havent even entered the game while also giving himself a self pr that he admitted to. claimed to have the same exact ability to a player who you scum read last game that flipped scum.

did you roll scum this round?

sophistry - since when did i say i do not want to play?

when did i let it go? did i not say the gamethread has been dead everytime ive joined?

FoS is based off my own read that varies.

once again when did i ever say such a thing.

ill just end the discussion with you here if you want to continue to add false narrative.

i said i liked you as a person in regards to my Policy Lynches i didnt say anything about liking you this game.

yawn.
u still havent given me a reason to FoS us lol

where is ur own read coming from?

why end the discussion with me? don't u FoS me? do u not wanna know what my alignment is?

Emil

Certified Memelord
you lean town on AL from his info role share (miller claim)
and town list (read list)

both are things that you have seen scum do last game

so how can you hand out a town read to al when he gave town reads to players who havent even entered the game while also giving himself a self pr that he admitted to. claimed to have the same exact ability to a player who you scum read last game that flipped scum.

did you roll scum this round?

yawn.
no, are you saying my reads on town or scum can't change??

his reads where more attempt to reactions from players, i'v seen nova do the same thing day 1 for reactions with scum/town even players not active. so not sus of him for this reason of play.

you lean town on AL from his info role share (miller claim)
and town list (read list)

both are things that you have seen scum do last game
that is ratchet, who will try to pocket anyone as scum.

al does not do that, also stop assuming i can't change my view as game progress. really scummy.

Emil

Certified Memelord

al does not do that, also stop assuming i can't change my view as game progress. really scummy.
again I'm not making an assumption. i am using ur own post

you said "which i recall scum does not do"

do you mean to say "I recall SCUM AL does not do" or generally scum does not do?

because if generally then its outright lie since u have seen ratchet do it last game

1- I feel like we are going circles here, you dont seem to separate town lean and town reads but I do. They can still be scum and I could be wrong but the behaviour itself struck me as more likely to be town than not hence a town lean, its nothing solid but it was something I wanted to offer against you guys sussing him. Now unless he’s my scummate I see no reason in defending him, If I was scum and he was town even less because why would I stick my neck out for some random townie early day 0 hence why this whole thing is quite frankly a waste of time on both sides rn. I dont wanna keep repeating myself.
Listen Fuji, when I said you town lean the guy, you came to me and said that you don't town lean him, that you like him so far. Meaning that you don't town lean him but made a case implying that he is most likely townie and not scum. Which was odd thing to do, and then you went ahead and town lean/read him regardless. When in reality Mango didn't do anything to deserve that town lean if you came up to me making a fuss about not town reading him and only liking him.

So my question here is this, whats your read on Mango right now?

2- Its not just the fluff I said it many times, Mitch, Naomi and Rottkins while they fluffed still interracted with other players.

Muugen I have null rn, I do understand his want to not start going guns blazing in such a long phase and whats likely going to be a long game. You never played Weebs so I understand your eagerness but it can become quite taxing and most people end up burned out sooner or later.
No Fuji... you don't understand why this fire inside of me is burning non stop. It's ignition and intensity is growing by the minute. It cannot be halted, it cannot be burned out, and it cannot die. It never will. Even in death. You will come to realize that soon enough.

Okay, I want you to give me your strongest townie reads as of this moment and list of players you are okay with yeeting this DP.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
:catsweat:FINALLY NOTICED! I thought that you guys avoid me for a moment

:catsure:Uchi you say? Yet you interact all the time with Ekko here! And Naomi.... And SoulKiller.... What are your thoughts about them? good or not! for me I so far like Ekko the most, why to waist so much time and energy on Serious... Gloomy... answers and just go up front with questions and thoughts! If a long post, let's give it some soul and thing that will make person be excited to read more!

Surprisingly Udell is the most memorable the most for me cuz he popped and dropped, nothing to care about! Quite rude, don't you think?

Also Al dropped his kuma kumanie :pepehands: frogs in my country make kum kum quite sad...
like i said i was here for like what 3 pages and it was only interacting with uchi, idek how you missed this if i remembered udell i wouldve spoken about him already......

i said what one thing to ekko, fuji, mango and naomi prior to this interaction? idk how that equates to someone being memorable.
u still havent given me a reason to FoS us lol

where is ur own read coming from?

why end the discussion with me? don't u FoS me? do u not wanna know what my alignment is?
i mean i already have, if you chose to ignore it thats on you not me.

i have no reason to further discuss with a player who only intends on adding their own false narratives while also ignoring every question just asked.

discussing with you further is pointless at this point in time
no, are you saying my reads on town or scum can't change??
im saying the validity of the town read isnt there. you town read a player who is inherently scummy. yuo listed reasons for why a player would be sus then town read a player who didnt the exact same things as your scum list.

again I'm not making an assumption. i am using ur own post

you said "which i recall scum does not do"

do you mean to say "I recall SCUM AL does not do" or generally scum does not do?

because if generally then its outright lie since u have seen ratchet do it last game
scum al does not give reads/ructions from what i recall. how many times do i have to repeat this. :pepecafe:

also al is not ratchet

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

al was also scum last game though and he pocketed just about all of town, your MO assessments are not very good for my liking.

al was also vocal about his claim and abilities yet no one cared for when i called his abilities out as scum...

no hes a miller with a lie detection on alignment, kinda odd.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean i already have, if you chose to ignore it thats on you not me.

i have no reason to further discuss with a player who only intends on adding their own false narratives while also ignoring every question just asked.

discussing with you further is pointless at this point in time
which questions did i ignore?

i didn't see where u mentioned why r we FoS. can u point me to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.