Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw im looking at tentei as a potential teammate to muugen

their initial spite votes into just extending olive branches and moving on with their day is a potential scum theatre

their initial spite votes into just extending olive branches and moving on with their day is a potential scum theatre
Possible

LT, Al Sama, and Muugen are def pinging my radar right now. I do think you are looking better off the interaction with Muugen right now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Possible

LT, Al Sama, and Muugen are def pinging my radar right now. I do think you are looking better off the interaction with Muugen right now.
AL doesn't fit in a team with them tho

if Al is scum he wud be in an opposing team. weebs usually have 2 teams

i do read AL town for now tho. one of my strongest town reads actually

i mean i did i said its due to constant need to bring me up which pinged me on why players were so interested in me when my reads are always overlooked to begin with but it was ekko saying you and him are town cause of not fluffing, which just sounds stupid and is inherently incorrect.
I only pinged you about it once though so not sure where this 'constant need to bring you up' is coming from?

AL doesn't fit in a team with them tho

if Al is scum he wud be in an opposing team. weebs usually have 2 teams

i do read AL town for now tho. one of my strongest town reads actually
AL sama playwise is not pinging me much as scum besides that weird read list he provided. The thing with AL is outing as a miller with immunity of lie detect for alignment only specifically that makes no sense to have as town miller and not sure what he was thinking when he said that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
said "players" were you and SK - by your own admission you have to be town and not scum cause you are fluffing the least.
bwahahaaa

nope i did not say it means we r town. no where in that post does it say so

i am questioning ur own position

u dislike fluff but u r adding those who r clearing the fluff to FoS for no explained reasons

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

lol way to angleshoot - when was i ever mates with you or flower or even onii when i policy lynch voted then.

you really are grasping at straws to get me out early.

last time someone pushed this hard to get me out early it was scum in the last weebs games.

sure

muugen started the game uncharacteristically very friendly towards me. as town muugen is always on me trying to get me to do something. muugen this game is content with me being a town leader and just wants to take it easy, by his own words

suddenly now muugen has FoS on me when i suggested we vote him up. the reason for this switch is still unexplained. when i ask him for it he projects fake confidence into tell me to read back in his posts. when i look at his posts there is nothing describing why did he switch to me

muugen's position regarding the fluff is unclear. for instance he isnt solving because of the fluff, on another instance he is okay with me being a town leader, and lastly he is FoS on me and soul for trying to draw something out of him and move the game from fluff state. muugen's position shifted to "just cuz someone does not fluff does not mean they r not scum", which was completely unexplained and contradicts his initial reasoning for not wanting to contibute.

muugen has not taken a single attempt at moving the game forward and ending the fluff. instead he chose to FoS the players ending the fluff even tho he complained about fluff entire game.
oh well, and here i was hoping he slipped maybe

i mean, i see you, but i'm not sure about this one, i don't put him as town read or anything, just this doesn't really convince me that much

how much time is there left before 1st lynch btw? if it's like 15 minutes then sure

ok I m back

@Destroya how is kagura fine and what part my plat isn't making sense to you??

@SoulKiller I don't know why I have that lie detect thingy its maybe cause I m monokuma or that I m miller

also I usually don't place my vote early on
yo, what do you think of t-pein being conditional miller, btw?

Emil

Certified Memelord
AL sama playwise is not pinging me much as scum besides that weird read list he provided. The thing with AL is outing as a miller with immunity of lie detect for alignment only specifically that makes no sense to have as town miller and not sure what he was thinking when he said that.
i don't have an issue with the read list its mostly early game GTH i don't rly see a harm in it

I'm going more by gameplay now. my reason for town reading AL isnt the claim anyway. we have been vibing with our reads so far and its a good sign

Status
Not open for further replies.