• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so by this logic shouldnt you be scum reading ekko then?
Most of the time I don't know how to read Ekko. Last game I played with town Ekko I scum read him for his confidence and he was town. Turns out Ekko does this as either alignment which I don't like. Last time I correctly scum read Ekko was when his reads were the opposite of mine.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
Most of the time I don't know how to read Ekko. Last game I played with town Ekko I scum read him for his confidence and he was town. Turns out Ekko does this as either alignment which I don't like. Last time I correctly scum read Ekko was when his reads were the opposite of mine.
it has nothing to do with a meta read by your own logic as you said someone who is certain another player is in their reads has to be scum cause its too early and yet he hard scum read me to the point that hes tagged and asked multiple players to vote me.

see your logic isnt adding up and the constant "idk how to read xyz" bs has to stop

its such a shit cop out for when your reads are wrong which you look concerned with even giving out any true reads. are you perhps scared you yourself will be caught by giving out reads.

As for Ussop you right, I'm not gonna vote for Muugen. And, that's because I much rather keep town in line and I'm not really down for mislynches. You can think me and Muugen are on a scum team together, but I know that isn't true. And, @MUUGEN knows we aren't scum with each other.

And, if he doesn't choose to openly accept the olive branch, the fact we are being respectful to each other is pretty much good enough for me. So, I don't think I can get down with an Muugen lynch because despite all of this, I much rather keep mislynches from happening. And, you pushing this off a possible misunderstanding of an Muugen post @Ekkologix is not a good look from you.

As for my reads:

Fuji: possible scum lean
Ussop: Possible Scum lean
Muugen: town lean
Nessos: Null (need to see more from him)
Al Sama: Null (I don't have much game experience playing with him, so I can't get a read on him right this second)
T-Pein: slight scum lean (conditional miller which would be the second announced miller and didn't share conditions and then disappeared)
soulkiller: town lean

everyone else is null lean, I need to see more from a lot more people. Some of you I have no meta basis to go off of. And, there is the chance that a gut read can always be wrong. And, I have been wrong before take Superman/Mickey Mouse in the recent game on NF/Fanverse.

If anyone else has any questions on people they want me to look into and give my assessment of, just let me know. While nursing an excruciating caffeine headache, I'm still reading back because I am trying to kick my caffeine habit. Nothing I seem to take is helping. My lord my head is fucking pounding.

I like Odd and Sk because they were contributing more than a lot of folks here, even tho Odd has like 5 posts, cant say that they are 100% town but there is a good chance they are, at least in my opinion.
And yeah i will ignore your posts if you quote me again with the same stuff, I dont have a reason to repeat myself, go iso yourself, you writed the same messages to me over and over again, and I responded, wont repeat myself tho.
As for the lynch part, good luck.
This feels like a pretty wolfy post.

Vote BakiDou

it has nothing to do with a meta read by your own logic as you said someone who is certain another player is in their reads has to be scum cause its too early and yet he hard scum read me to the point that hes tagged and asked multiple players to vote me.

see your logic isnt adding up and the constant "idk how to read xyz" bs has to stop

its such a shit cop out for when your reads are wrong which you look concerned with even giving out any true reads. are you perhps scared you yourself will be caught by giving out reads.
Don't expect me to have the game solved on day 1. I have said before I don't mind lynching on my null reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.