• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for my reads:

Fuji: possible scum lean
Ussop: Possible Scum lean
Muugen: town lean
Nessos: Null (need to see more from him)
Al Sama: Null (I don't have much game experience playing with him, so I can't get a read on him right this second)
T-Pein: slight scum lean (conditional miller which would be the second announced miller and didn't share conditions and then disappeared)
soulkiller: town lean

everyone else is null lean, I need to see more from a lot more people. Some of you I have no meta basis to go off of. And, there is the chance that a gut read can always be wrong. And, I have been wrong before take Superman/Mickey Mouse in the recent game on NF/Fanverse.
dest what do you make of uchis reads?
Uchi is Tentei, yeah?

I have Ekko as slight town because he felt like he was legit trying to push past fluff and get something rolling.
I think you're slight town as well because of your interaction with Ekko. Need to see a bit more but it's real early still.
Nessos made three posts? Agree there's nothing there.
Fair that he can't get a read on Al, he's tough. I have him as slight wolf but can KIND OF see some town thought process there. Also claimed miller but kind of a weird claim.
Agree on Tpein.
Yeah I have Soul as town lean as well, though, there's slight paranoia he could be wolf scum hunting possible second wolf team (I've never played a SRM that wasn't multiball).

I'm all caught up now. Going to drop some reads here. Not all are super well formed. I've been trying my best as well to give reads without null unless they've barely posted or have not posted at all.

Uchi is Tentei, yeah?

I have Ekko as slight town because he felt like he was legit trying to push past fluff and get something rolling.
I think you're slight town as well because of your interaction with Ekko. Need to see a bit more but it's real early still.
Nessos made three posts? Agree there's nothing there.
Fair that he can't get a read on Al, he's tough. I have him as slight wolf but can KIND OF see some town thought process there. Also claimed miller but kind of a weird claim.
Agree on Tpein.
Yeah I have Soul as town lean as well, though, there's slight paranoia he could be wolf scum hunting possible second wolf team (I've never played a SRM that wasn't multiball).
I guess this also makes Tentei slight town for me as well since we agree on his reads.

@Mashiro Blue - Slight Town
@Random Asshole - Slight Wolf
@Ariess - Slight Town
@Juliet - Slight Wolf
@Ekkologix - Slight Town
@Alwaysmind - Slight Town
@Rottkins -Lean Town
@MonochromeYoru - Null
@Charlie - Slight Wolf
@T-Peinโ„ข - Slight Wolf
@Kagurashii - Slight Town
@Naomi - Lean Town
@Lord Evil - Null
@Gambit - Slight Town
@MangoSenpai - Slight Town
@Zolo - Slight Wolf
@oddoddfruit - Slight Town
@Michelle - Null
@Fujishiro - Slight Town
@AL sama - Slight Wolf
@MUUGEN - Slight Town
@Destroya - LOCK Town
@SoulKiller - Slight Town
@Indigo - Slight Wolf
@Udell - Slight Wolf
@Lord Tentei - Slight Town
@BakiDou - Lean Wolf
@Xlaw - Null
@Underworld Broker - Slight Town
@MitchMatch - Slight Wolf
@Nessos - Null
@Ryu Kishi - Slight Wolf

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
udell coming back brought me back as well lol, I fight with pixels sorry guys. I see that some of you made categorizing :catblush: lovely! something new happened that brings something interesting?

& juliet same with you what do you make of uchis reads?
It was okay and I noticed some of his reads were same as mine. He put AL as null and I think AL is town. His scum lean on Fuji I leaned scum from earlier and his scum lean on Ekko and T-Pein I'm null on, he leaned town on Soulkiller and I also leaned town on him. He has a town lean on you and I don't have a town lean on you.

whats there not to follow do you not even know what you are saying?
You said you questioned my own logic which I am not able to understand on what you are saying.

@Mashiro Blue - Slight Town
@Random Asshole - Slight Wolf
@Ariess - Slight Town
@Juliet - Slight Wolf
@Ekkologix - Slight Town
@Alwaysmind - Slight Town
@Rottkins -Lean Town
@MonochromeYoru - Null
@Charlie - Slight Wolf
@T-Peinโ„ข - Slight Wolf
@Kagurashii - Slight Town
@Naomi - Lean Town
@Lord Evil - Null
@Gambit - Slight Town
@MangoSenpai - Slight Town
@Zolo - Slight Wolf
@oddoddfruit - Slight Town
@Michelle - Null
@Fujishiro - Slight Town
@AL sama - Slight Wolf
@MUUGEN - Slight Town
@Destroya - LOCK Town
@SoulKiller - Slight Town
@Indigo - Slight Wolf
@Udell - Slight Wolf
@Lord Tentei - Slight Town
@BakiDou - Lean Wolf
@Xlaw - Null
@Underworld Broker - Slight Town
@MitchMatch - Slight Wolf
@Nessos - Null
@Ryu Kishi - Slight Wolf
Explain these town reads because I only have 2 town leans.

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
oh another scum has arrived.

good thing i gave ekko town leader.

udell, rott and random. lock scum
also I can understand udell, we all know why, but all who voted for you scum? :kayneshrug: dude we have to work over your confidence

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
also I can understand udell, we all know why, but all who voted for you scum? :kayneshrug: dude we have to work over your confidence
no all the ones who voted me without reasoning and blindly sheeping are scum.

there is a difference. well when i stop being good at mafia my confidence will die with it.

Explain these town reads because I only have 2 town leans.
I'd say there is quite a few of them that don't really have explanations. Some of those reads are also quite weak. As I said before, I try to not hand out null reads. The reason I do that is because it gives me at least some place to start and for me to work through. Also, it does sometimes makes people react, so that can be helpful as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.