@Udell - Slight Wolf
@Lord Tentei - Slight Town
@BakiDou - Lean Wolf
@Xlaw - Null
@Underworld Broker - Slight Town
@MitchMatch - Slight Wolf
@Nessos - Null
@Ryu Kishi - Slight Wolf

Okay, why fuji is town lean (beside his vote on baki which you share at the moment)

Why you town reading odd?

Why mango is town?

Why Naomi is town?

Why Kagurashi is town?

Why do you think Muugen is a mislynch here? you are that confident he is townie?
I think anyone could be a mislynch. I'm about 40 percent confident. I could always be wrong. I don't like the way Ussop went about it and I felt like it was just to get something going and make it seem like he was contributing in terms of ussop. I have him as a town read. (muugen) I believe a mislynch here of a townie is gonna hurt more than help. The thing day zero is allowing at least in my eyes is to see how everyone operates. And, if too many people pile onto a wagon and they flip town then that throws things into array for town and us when we going into day one. So I would like to minimize that risk if possible.

As for fuji, I am putting him into scum read because nothing really pinged me as him helping solve. I felt like he was just agreeing with people without so much as knowing he is town. I don't trust anyone in this game. Because anyone could be scum so at least for me you have to be mindful of who is doing what, who is saying what and who is good at blending. Fuji is good enough to blend. I could also be wrong about him too. My strong suit isn't gut reads and it's something I been trying to work on for awhile. I believe some people are just good at it and some people have to work harder to arrive at what some people would be able to do naturally. I have doubts about my abilities sometimes to scum read without mechanics. That was seen in this past years mafia championships and was a real crash course in vanilla play which I do not have a lot of experience in.

From face value T-Pein looks worse off his claim cause the dude is not explaining his conditional aspect of his miller claim. When asked about it regarding AL he gave such a vague answer. Not the biggest fan for a conditional miller claim sounds like some low quality BS incase he gets copped.
nope.
If I get coped I will scan as town probably.
I am the one that make myself miller and I wont do it.
also means I wont be doing any actions tho.

Really we scum mates? Must have been reading to fast cause I missed that one (or maybe I was just scrolling...hmmm). Not like I care anyway.

Eyeshield 21 is the best sports manga/anime ever made.

Active with what? posting? I already told yall everything.
1. I trust no one, especially on D1, therefore everyone who is alive except me is scum.
2. I'm heavy, so I hope that the townies who I clearly don't trust like to lift weights because they gonna have to carry me to victory.
3. Imma vote on the leading wagon, because i'm a ganster....duhhh!

If you have anymore questions please direct them to my secretary Rej.

But I was learning as I was onto two scum within that game, just didn't have the knowhow on how to bring it together correctly. So, I'm learning and it is something I am determined to get a better grasp of.

SK, X what do you make of indigos slot, all hes done is manage to openly claim his vote and read on me is due to spite and his reasoning on fuji is ehh at best.

30 post and all i saw was fluff talk some small banter with Onii and a couple votes and a spite read on me. feel like he might also be spiting onii here as well cause thats all hes engaged with tbh
Not really big fan of Indigo so far, he made a point regarding fuji that I agreed with but that was about it really and even then when he outs who he sus he does not give any explanation from the get go. I had to actually push him to provide reasoning for his reads.

nope.
If I get coped I will scan as town probably.
also means I wont be doing any actions tho.
So you have the power to make yourself miller but won't do it and if you do then you can't perform any actions?

Also why you saying if you get scanned by cop you will 'probably' scan as townie? you either scan as townie or not mate.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Not really big fan of Indigo so far, he made a point regarding fuji that I agreed with but that was about it really and even then when he outs who he sus he does not give any explanation from the get go. I had to actually push him to provide reasoning for his reads.
I genuinely feel like he’s just spitting not just me but onii as well for last game.

Hmmmm at one glance I am glad juliet is more active but she was pressured to do so, I feel like after reading and catching up her reads didn't go anywhere she still has me and AL as townie leans and that's that. No other opinion on any other player really. I did feel like she was more let go this time than when I first called her out on it.

Not fan of all the people who are jumping out of nowhere to place a vote on Muugen, like sure I don't town read muugen and think the way he handled himself early on the game was honestly not that good. Especially that FoS list that started this entire train and ekko looked better out of their interaction but this ease of players just jumping into his wagon is giving me a pause. I would also like to add that Muugen does look better later into the game, not sure if part of that is to sell it out for us if he is scum or not.

Lord Tentei I actually liked his posts explaining and elaborating on his reads, especially fuji and muugen post. He is more chilled out and hope he continues like this if he is actually townie, got some townie vibe from him tbh.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Hmmmm at one glance I am glad juliet is more active but she was pressured to do so, I feel like after reading and catching up her reads didn't go anywhere she still has me and AL as townie leans and that's that. No other opinion on any other player really. I did feel like she was more let go this time than when I first called her out on it.

Not fan of all the people who are jumping out of nowhere to place a vote on Muugen, like sure I don't town read muugen and think the way he handled himself early on the game was honestly not that good. Especially that FoS list that started this entire train and ekko looked better out of their interaction but this ease of players just jumping into his wagon is giving me a pause. I would also like to add that Muugen does look better later into the game, not sure if part of that is to sell it out for us if he is scum or not.

Lord Tentei I actually liked his posts explaining and elaborating on his reads, especially fuji and muugen post. He is more chilled out and hope he continues like this if he is actually townie, got some townie vibe from him tbh.
it’s all good the votes from sigi, pein and indigo are all spite inflicted so you won’t get much from them. Rott and Udell would be the two to look at for scum in the wagon.

I would add indigo there cause he’s playing passive and for reasons listed earlier.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
typical Ekko mass tagging.

Now I know that I won't be voting for Muugen atleast.

Tpein more than likely didn't know AL already claimed Miller and just threw out the conditional bit to save ass.

This sounds unbelievably fake. What town would make themselves Miller? that defeats the purpose of it. I think he would probably make good lynch so

[Change Vote Lynch T-pein]

Status
Not open for further replies.