• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay fair enough, but that doesn't erase everything else stated.
Which was?
Never seen this in a mafia game anywhere. A search of the net never returned a mafia game anywhere that had a role with a conditional miller attached to it. Not to mention this you basically saying, you won't be doing actions and then probability if you decide to do actions and with your track record, you normally lie. More often than not and a lot of people here can attest to that. The convenience of all of this basically screams to me you are a liability to town in more than one fashion.
Sure Pein lies a lot but I never seen him game throw regardless of his alignment if thats what you are implying here. I do feel like he should be doing actions though if already claimed that miller passive. Not sure why he said he wont do it after saying that it did.

Which was?

Sure Pein lies a lot but I never seen him game throw regardless of his alignment if thats what you are implying here. I do feel like he should be doing actions though if already claimed that miller passive. Not sure why he said he wont do it after saying that it did.
Read my previous post I just posted. It's not about game throwing, I just don't believe it. Was that an open role here in the site shared out for everyone to see?

Which was?

You can't do actions in day 0. He is claiming he won't do no actions and that's one of my points of contention. I just don't buy none of it. I am not referring to game throwing whatsoever.

You can't do actions in day 0.
I obviously meant in general, going forward. Thats what he said too, he wont be doing actions which makes no sense given that already claimed the miller passive and what it does.

He is claiming he won't do no actions and that's one of my points of contention. I just don't buy none of it. I am not referring to game throwing whatsoever.
You quoted the same post twice, and I thought you were referring to GT with the lying stuff.

Okay he mentioned the conditional miller yesterday and waited until this late at night because he could have tried to create some power around it. I just feel leery about this one. It sounds like he could have been coached as well.
Whats the benefit of claiming such a passive and then dipping though?

Whats the benefit of claiming such a passive and then dipping though?
That maybe people would think it's too conveniently done and that it's T-Pein we'd let it slide because of as you can see what people are saying like @oddoddfruit. It's just too easy for us to dismiss such a thing.

And then to ask for a lie detect right after. It seems far too defensive coming from him as well.

That still doesn't tell me how my vote relates to the Mugen wagon in any way ya know? and I've been out today. was at school until 8 if you must know.

As for thoughts.

One that pinged me would probably have been Naomi, she was pushing Fuji earlier but the first sign of resistance made her back off and that stuck with me. It felt fake.

I don't think I've seen Udel before. He could probably be scum, but I don't think scum would act as standoff-ish as he did.

With Al, I was actually gonna suggest I might be able to create an RB if anyone still wanted to try and lie-detect him after abilities became usable.

I didn't find anything really off with Mugen and Ekkos back in forth. Ekko was pushing him and Mugen reacted negatively, That wasn't worth the number of votes he got over it. So I wasn't gonna vote for him.
what sign of resistance?

i stated he was sus, and said need more time to observe him. while focused i focused on other scummy players. :pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.