• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you’ve already proven you wouldn’t, nor would you properly do an iso on someone who had what did you say 15 post at the time.

some town leader.
i dont care to read back someone i scum read and refuses to collaborate with me live. i will look at ur posts to find potential teammates

like i said i looked at ur posts. i didnt find what i was looking for. i asked u to point it to me. u didnt want to. why? because it is simply not there. what do i do here?

is this an ego problem on ur end where u r town and u r doing this on purpose cuz of pride? i dont give a shit really.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i dont care to read back someone i scum read and refuses to collaborate with me live. i will look at ur posts to find potential teammates

like i said i looked at ur posts. i didnt find what i was looking for. i asked u to point it to me. u didnt want to. why? because it is simply not there. what do i do here?

is this an ego problem on ur end where u r town and u r doing this on purpose cuz of pride? i dont give a shit really.
If you want me to prove you wrong I can show you how stupid you really are.

Freaking savage this rnd.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I always cast a policy lynch it’s usually either flower or ekko 🤷🏻‍♂️

Unfortunately for you I like ekko and flower isn’t here so you’re the candidate for policy lynch no getting around that.
you misinterpreted me liking you as I liked you this game I never even said that I said I like you “ekko” the person so I wasn’t going to policy lynch you like I normally do regardless of your alignment.
i also explained it to him that i said i liked him as person and not as a player this game so his basis was inherently wrong to begin with.

just like i was calling mango my boy and brother last guy i also believed he was scum so "liking" someone has nothing to do with my read and it wasnt even a read to begin with tbh he just decided to take what i said out of context while also creating false narratives of things i never said and ignored my questions when we were talking. the guys full of shit.
this is to SK

& this was in regards to your dumbass which you must’ve missed cause I mean it was quote and responded to your own post…..
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/weebs-the-rising-of-the-weeb-hero.37355/post-3930522

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
are u more interested in proving my lack of intellect or to find scum?
I mean you can open up that post I linked and you can see how I was pressing naomi….

but yeah you read all my post anyways so you should know what I have and haven’t done.

you said my interaction with rott was the only good thing I’ve done this phase lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
you misinterpreted me liking you as I liked you this game I never even said that I said I like you “ekko” the person so I wasn’t going to policy lynch you like I normally do regardless of your alignment.

this is to SK

& this was in regards to your dumbass which you must’ve missed cause I mean it was quote and responded to your own post…..
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/weebs-the-rising-of-the-weeb-hero.37355/post-3930522
awrsome this is much better already. so it was like as a person not as a read

okay now why did u move us to FoS? is this documented anywhers?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
never once gave you a town nod so no I never did a 180. Idk how or why every round I constantly have to say I don’t like to give out town reads to begin with.

move given out one town read and that’s been to mango as a joke but yeah I “town” read you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
never once gave you a town nod so no I never did a 180. Idk how or why every round I constantly have to say I don’t like to give out town reads to begin with.

move given out one town read and that’s been to mango as a joke but yeah I “town” read you.
i never said u gave a town read. i specifically said you said "i like ekko"

i cant read ur mind to determine if this is as a person or as a read when u made that post

Status
Not open for further replies.