• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, why fuji is town lean (beside his vote on baki which you share at the moment)

Why you town reading odd?

Why mango is town?

Why Naomi is town?

Why Kagurashi is town?
Naomi is literally my only read here that I'd say I feel fine about. I think she's playing similar to the One Piece game and while I don't knowing she's really scum hunted, I think her thought process has shown genuine emotion and I don't sense any agenda. I feel like her responses to players have been honest.

Mango and odd have slipped into the background. I think those two, if they don't reappear and help scum hint, can slip into wolf territory.

Nothing pinged me with Kagura early on so I just threw them into the town pile. I've seen some players say that slot is wolf, and I have no issue with someone going after Kagura and showing me why they might be scummy.

There has to be town reads with explanations. Otherwise it looks like you are randomly slapping down reads.
I disagree with this. I don't think reads need explanations unless you're seriously pushing them or they contradict heavily to what others are saying or seeing. My reads list right now is also super rough and raw. If I ever rainbow read, it'll have at least a line of explanation for reads.

Naomi is literally my only read here that I'd say I feel fine about. I think she's playing similar to the One Piece game and while I don't knowing she's really scum hunted, I think her thought process has shown genuine emotion and I don't sense any agenda. I feel like her responses to players have been honest.

Mango and odd have slipped into the background. I think those two, if they don't reappear and help scum hint, can slip into wolf territory.

Nothing pinged me with Kagura early on so I just threw them into the town pile. I've seen some players say that slot is wolf, and I have no issue with someone going after Kagura and showing me why they might be scummy.
Oops forgot Fuji. I actually did have him as slight wolf before because I thought he was playing it coy and I thought maybe there could be an opportunistic vibe there. I've liked his play more recently as he's trying to sink his teeth into things. However, I wonder if maybe Fuji is a wolf who was struggling to catch on to the scent of other wolves, and now is being a bit more aggressive to makeup for his weaker start.

I'm, wondering if Fuji really made a mistake or he knows something that he shouldn't. Anyway back to minding my business.
what sign of resistance?

i stated he was sus, and said need more time to observe him. while focused i focused on other scummy players. :pepecafe:
Does this mean you gonna give me some attention?
i dont care to read back someone i scum read and refuses to collaborate with me live. i will look at ur posts to find potential teammates

like i said i looked at ur posts. i didnt find what i was looking for. i asked u to point it to me. u didnt want to. why? because it is simply not there. what do i do here?

is this an ego problem on ur end where u r town and u r doing this on purpose cuz of pride? i dont give a shit really.
:ihaha:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
This is your opportunity to put a Golden Tooth :absojustice:
:sadgrin: it won't be much seen but... it would be dream come true, I'm going to sleep btw, made some progress in work today so aye. I doubt something highly spectacular will happen now so aye catded that tooth starts to hurt tho, damn painkiller u promised me to make it not hurt, now only fast sleep will save me

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
:sadgrin: it won't be much seen but... it would be dream come true, I'm going to sleep btw, made some progress in work today so aye. I doubt something highly spectacular will happen now so aye catded that tooth starts to hurt tho, damn painkiller u promised me to make it not hurt, now only fast sleep will save me
There was this one time long ago that I had to take out a tooth or smth and it was hurting.

Smoked a joint and the pain went away immediately. Good medicine right there.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
I don't think pein is lying about the miller stuff even tho he is handling it badly

tentei looked good at one point but his push on pein is making me think otherwise

@Indigo mind giving your thoughts??

muugen wagon is meh

well with all that being said

vote lynch kagura

Status
Not open for further replies.