• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So you’re town reading,indigo, pein, udell, rott and sigi?

please elaborate - kagu, Chuck, Al, sk and onii were the ones who were “hesitate” so they must fall in your scum category.
hesitant without reason is what i consider scummy
AL SK and Onii had other scum reads they have elaborated why they want them before u. they r good

kagu didn't vote u cuz i mass tagged and asked for it. no prior establishment on why me mass tagging someone is bad. no prior reasons from her for town reading u

charlie asked me for a case but didn't wanna vote u unless its the last 15 minutes of the day. so he wanted to follow but not now. why?

aries asked for a case and wanted to support. doesn't seem to care what my alignment is

as for the players who jumped in, why do it if it brings attention to u? rott was the worst cuz he jumped in when he knew i was gna claim if it was wrong. but why mention that intention in thread as scum? why does sigis randomly get out of his hiding to vote u? same for udell. and indigo voted u b4 i asked so doesn't count with them

im happy with ppl joining me. it shows willingness to help main wagons. there was 36+ hours left for the day when i asked for votes. i think scum votes later than in the middle of the day because they will be questioned for it and eventually put in an awkward slot if they don't move it. if u r town then scum knows this wagon is most likely wrong so why bother revealing themselves for it middle of the day instead of EoD. its all wifom imo

Status
Not open for further replies.