Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@MUUGEN i know u r looking for some contradiction. there isnt any

u scum read me, broki doesnt

i town read u, mich does

if i scum read u and mich town read u we're gna have problems
you based your entire scum read on broki being tmi for giving reads yet michelle did the same thing, how is there no contradiction there,

once again what does one persons reads have to do with the other?

like do you not know how stupid that sounds.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you based your entire scum read on broki being tmi for giving reads yet michelle did the same thing, how is there no contradiction there,

once again what does one persons reads have to do with the other?

like do you not know how stupid that sounds.
stopped reading after the bolded

So, I've talked a bit with Baki and Pein. Udell doesn't wanna talk.

@MitchMatch

hello, by time you can see this, can you please share your thoughts on the game? other than Pein thing

what do you think of Kagura situation? what do you think of Muugen/Ekko/SK? what do you think of Baki?

who would you want to lynch? like 2-3 people...?

current thoughts/reads?
Lean town: AL, Fuji, SK, Muugen

You saw my post today from earlier those naked sheep voting looked scummy. I doubt they all can't be scum and think some will be lazy town. With the way how those players are naked sheep voting it makes it hard to read them and alot of inactives not participating. This is what stood out to me the most.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
the whole idea of a TMI read is when i scum read someone and suddenly someone else town reads them for no reason

shud clue u in when u scum read me and suddenly broki town reads me

ur being obtuse asfk
if youre referring to broki, when did you scumread dest or rott?

i mean she townleaned you and dest and didnt agree with rott.

dont see your point here given your reads list.

funny enough you didnt even list rott in these at all, surprising give you claim my best interaction was with him but you ignored him outright.

obtuse how so, im at least reading the thread and following peeps post unlike you who keeps missing everything.
soul town
al town
dest town
tpein leaning town but need him to stop focusing on miller talk
you leaning town
fuji leaning town mostly for activity. push on baki is shit imo. lots of fluff in his posts. I'm willing to give day 0 pass for activity but I'll scrutinize him more upcoming days
tentei null. i can see him being town but not confident on it. hes well within scum meta

broki leaning scum
gambit null/scum
udell null/scum
kagura scum
aries null/scum

most other inactive r null one way or another. like i need to see more from mango, jules, AM, naomi, or, odd, nessos, ryu etc.. most of the game

Emil

Certified Memelord
if youre referring to broki, when did you scumread dest or rott?

i mean she townleaned you and dest and didnt agree with rott.

dont see your point here given your reads list.

funny enough you didnt even list rott in these at all, surprising give you claim my best interaction was with him but you ignored him outright.

obtuse how so, im at least reading the thread and following peeps post unlike you who keeps missing everything.
i never said i did

ur spinning fake info now?

the problem is u can say the same for other read lists. look at naomi's for instance.. they r very similar to mine but she scum reads me lol

charlie isnt a player i consider a strong day 1 player, by his own admission. as scum he doesn't have early scum reads. and he did provide reasons for his reads so they cant be that safe

not gna defend him tho fr fr
Not the point here, his reasonings are very much on the safe side, as are his scum read choices. Like Mitch who basically did nothing or Udell.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not the point here, his reasonings are very much on the safe side, as are his scum read choices. Like Mitch who basically did nothing or Udell.
scum seems on inactive side anyway don't have an issue with it

u could argue its safe because he is never actually strongly pushing for any of them. he's just listing it out

Status
Not open for further replies.