Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I just reread the TMI thing and muugen might have a point there

@Ekkologix why are you scum reading broki??
2 main reasons

1. broki does not have a scum read other than gambit, and has done nothing the entire day but beat a dead horse (inactive horse). its a safe scum read to park her vote on. gambit cud also be scum from the lack of reactions he's giving to broki. it doesn't mean she isnt one

2. broki town reads me from almost nothing / unexplained town read. if i was hard to read as town then where is this town read on me coming from? if she had read enough of the game to read me town then how come she doesn't have other scum reads? this isnt mutually inclusive point but its sus regardless to give easy town reads like that and no scum reads. so easy to do with tmi

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i thought u did huh

doesn't matter

@Underworld Broker why do u have me as town?

i read dest town
rott unsure yet. tonally sounds town. post content wise leaning scum. wudnt mind pressure here either

my point on broki is strictly about me because I KNOW MY ALIGNMENT. i don't know the others. if i seem scummy and u scum read me then why is she town reading me? why r u asking me and not her?

I want to demonstrate it from ur POV.

the mich situation is completely different. i read u town and she read u town. dont have much problem with it. ofcourse can pressure her for more thoughts but I'm not going to accuse her of tmi when i share same read. its my logic at the end of the day and the good thing is it shudnt affect u anyway no? why u getting so worked up about it

broki reading dest town is like me reading dest town. to be fair that read is easy to make but also needs reasoning from broki to be provided.

mich needs to provide her own perspective of town reading u as well
what does my own questioning with broki have to do with you questioning her yourself especially when you ignored the entirety of it all.

lol what are you even fucking on about WHY ARENT YOU ASKING HER THIS QUESTION AND ME. YOU LITERALLY ASKED ME FOR WHY BROKI IS GIVING TOWNREADS ARE FUCKING STUPID M8T?

ive even asked you multiple times to fucking question her which took you like what 40 pages to do so.

the logic is flawed though doesnt matter if its yours or not its flawed esepcially if you try to place it on two random players like me and broki lol especially when you go from claiming she has TMI which she would mafia to then calling her indie and trying to Zolo to go after her since you werent doing anything other than tickling her.

lol this is exactly my point and why are you continuously ignoring michelle?

what do you mean by this?

also id love if u could quote the instances where baki was being voted and the discussion suddenly changed. idk where to look, but ill try
Bakis been a at constant 2 votes most the day, its not really that the discussion was changing due to the vote its that he was actively being ignored and people like @AL sama , @SoulKiller ,etc telling me they dont see whats wrong with him and he seems town.

I mean you played with Bakidou last game and the dude went nuts with going after people, here he's been super passive and when I asked him why he said because last game there was more stuff happening in the early game which is fair but when I then told him that since this is mostly a vanilla day that he should rectify his playstyle a bit and not just sit back and wait for things to happen and we had a back and forth about it, but afterwards he just didnt change his playstyle and kept it up. I find this behaviour lazy and town would naturally want to get things done even with no mechanics at hand.

@Fujishiro do you still lean town on mango/his sub?
I was starting to wonder about Mango because he kinda just dipped after a strong entrance but since Watson subbed in Ill wait and see what she does.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix can you show me the post(s) where muugen was friendly to you?

i understand why being friendly for him iyo would be uncharacteristic but i wanna see if that tracks with what i may view as uncharacteristic too
its like in his first 10 posts

said he likes ekko

and wanted me to be town leader so he can relax or w.e

i think muugen is town but i encourage u to not waste ur time with his garbage

Bow have only read from when bow started posting

aey neeshga bow don't have any other scum reads yet

Ah odd va to geel depwa as well!!
Depper posts zo far remind bow of a previous game (game of thrones?) where someone had similar performance as depwa right now.

es there anything depwa wanna contribute other than posting activity excuses?
Zo has there been a conclusion on bezbni guys like each other or not?

Hooba's depper read on them since depwa already mention they're going back aey forth?
Hooba nicknames woka depwa talking about man
Maybe google can help depwa answer wibbs question
Gambit es gambit, shanga do depwa deesh bow have nicknames for ppl rn?
Charlie has tpein been depper only focus dis day phase zo far?
Bow will call y'all by depper name, neeshga nicknames

depwa woka correct
Shanga exactly these ppl?

------
Can nashna tell bow something about gambits town and scum playstyle?
Destroya feels townie from some of the posts bow've seen (wolf trying to look gah?), haven't played with ekko since a while but for now would say he also feels townie/not mafia, don't ralla like rott performance
He feels kinda in-character, but bow don't recall hooba's the difference between his town aey scum playstyle es. Would prolly give him benefit of doubt for now cause miller claim

Bow like these reasons
okay got her posts

@Dr. Watson try to read the thread from the beginning, there is no point in doing gameplay rn, we know that mango was in a blank state, but yeah you can try and do some things here in the next 2 h, or you can speed read and have an idea about the entire thing, and an idea about every player, if you have some time ofc, if not just iso us.

Emil

Certified Memelord
what does my own questioning with broki have to do with you questioning her yourself especially when you ignored the entirety of it all.

lol what are you even fucking on about WHY ARENT YOU ASKING HER THIS QUESTION AND ME. YOU LITERALLY ASKED ME FOR WHY BROKI IS GIVING TOWNREADS ARE FUCKING STUPID M8T?

ive even asked you multiple times to fucking question her which took you like what 40 pages to do so.

the logic is flawed though doesnt matter if its yours or not its flawed esepcially if you try to place it on two random players like me and broki lol especially when you go from claiming she has TMI which she would mafia to then calling her indie and trying to Zolo to go after her since you werent doing anything other than tickling her.

lol this is exactly my point and why are you continuously ignoring michelle?
ive asked mich for u dw i got u

Bakis been a at constant 2 votes most the day, its not really that the discussion was changing due to the vote its that he was actively being ignored and people like @AL sama , @SoulKiller ,etc telling me they dont see whats wrong with him and he seems town.

I mean you played with Bakidou last game and the dude went nuts with going after people, here he's been super passive and when I asked him why he said because last game there was more stuff happening in the early game which is fair but when I then told him that since this is mostly a vanilla day that he should rectify his playstyle a bit and not just sit back and wait for things to happen and we had a back and forth about it, but afterwards he just didnt change his playstyle and kept it up. I find this behaviour lazy and town would naturally want to get things done even with no mechanics at hand.

I was starting to wonder about Mango because he kinda just dipped after a strong entrance but since Watson subbed in Ill wait and see what she does.
:okay:scum

@BakiDou @Fujishiro

baki is this the highest activity from you? fuji are there specific posts between you two i need to look at?
Start from here:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/weebs-the-rising-of-the-weeb-hero.37355/post-3931667

Read this link from here :https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/weebs-the-rising-of-the-weeb-hero.37355/post-3932363
More Mech talk.

First post where he states some sort of opinion about another play in liking Soul but the reason for liking him is something vague like ''quoting people and asking questions'' no substance it.

Can you expand on the Odd read lol, do you like him too?

More Mech talk.

This post here, I answered already but he didnt respond back. Just ignored my answer:

Highlighted the important points.

These posts are fine in a vacuum but I
Godamnit.

Again, these posts are fine in a vacuum but they feel safe-ish. Kind of just riding the T-Pein wave and as for the lie detect stuff its the only thing I kind of liked from him. But It doesnt erase the rest.
Here, you can read it too @MUUGEN since you asked, though you already saw that shit transpire live.

Status
Not open for further replies.