Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
To be honest, I'm fine with no one joining, wr don't have enough focus on SH as is.

However, with that promise of "10 nakama", no clarification whether Luffy included himself to that number or not and not enough women in the crew, I tend to root for 1 more person. If it happens, fine, if it doesn't, fine, at this point I'm mostly focused on enjoying the story.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
To be honest, I'm fine with no one joining, wr don't have enough focus on SH as is.

However, with that promise of "10 nakama", no clarification whether Luffy included himself to that number or not and not enough women in the crew, I tend to root for 1 more person. If it happens, fine, if it doesn't, fine, at this point I'm mostly focused on enjoying the story.
It has bien confirmed in One Piece Magasine 10 that Luffy was not including himself in the "10 members" sentence.

If Stussy joins the rankings would probably be like this:

Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Jinbe
Stussy
Franky
Robin
Chopper (because of monster point)
Brook
Nami
Usopp
Realistically it will be:
-Luffy
-Zoro
-S-Hawk
-S-Snake
-S-Bear
-S-Shark
-Sanji
-jinbei
-Stussy
-Franky
-Brook
-Robin
-Chopper
-Nami
-Usopp
:endthis:

Why would she betray vegapunk? Because she is loyal to wg? If so, why she put Lucci and Kaku to sleep?
Because according to Akainu the CP0 were to wait for the navy and NOT to engage the SHP - Lucci ignored that. and even after commenting on it multiple times, Stussy could not persuade him to stop. Therefore she made them stop.

Just posted in the thread of the chapter 1074, where I explained some new hints towards her being the traitor.

But I don't have hope that Stussy will become a nakama. I still believe she will die, because I see a lot paralles between her and Monet.
Because according to Akainu the CP0 were to wait for the navy and NOT to engage the SHP - Lucci ignored that. and even after commenting on it multiple times, Stussy could not persuade him to stop. Therefore she made them stop.

Just posted in the thread of the chapter 1074, where I explained some new hints towards her being the traitor.
I read your thread, but you forgot to comment that in chapter 1071 when the frontier dome was deactivated stussy appeared with a question mark. This implies that she didn't know the dome would be deactivated.

Loosers still think Yamato and Carrot will join.
I couldn't tell you where the Yamato cope is coming from, but Carrot I kinda get. It's desperation for an actual conclusion to her character more than anything.

Nothing about Carrot being the queen of Zou makes any sense. There was no build up to any of that. She didn't lead the minks at any point during the raid, she doesn't avenge Pedro at all, and the attempt wasn't even a 1v1. Never did she display any leader tendencies even during WCI. Her ending makes no sense. And it's clear Oda made that shit up on the fly. She rejected her new position at first before being gaslighted into it but that happened off screen, technically we don't know for sure if she actually said yes or not.

She didn't get an onscreen goodbye with the crew, but Yamato basically got 2, like what?

So people wanna believe Carrot has to come back to the crew for a better conclusion, because for a character who's been dragged along in the story for 6 years that's one hell of a way to fumble their ending.

But I don't have hope that Stussy will become a nakama. I still believe she will die, because I see a lot paralles between her and Monet.

I read your thread, but you forgot to comment that in chapter 1071 when the frontier dome was deactivated stussy appeared with a question mark. This implies that she didn't know the dome would be deactivated.
I like how you combine.

We do not know why she had this questionmark. It could also be her just questioning if Lucci is going to give the permission to advance - so her plan can succeed. She is not directly looking at him, but she doesn't need to - she is undercover.

I couldn't tell you where the Yamato cope is coming from, but Carrot I kinda get. It's desperation for an actual conclusion to her character more than anything.

Nothing about Carrot being the queen of Zou makes any sense. There was no build up to any of that. She didn't lead the minks at any point during the raid, she doesn't avenge Pedro at all, and the attempt wasn't even a 1v1. Never did she display any leader tendencies even during WCI. Her ending makes no sense. And it's clear Oda made that shit up on the fly. She rejected her new position at first before being gaslighted into it but that happened off screen, technically we don't know for sure if she actually said yes or not.

She didn't get an onscreen goodbye with the crew, but Yamato basically got 2, like what?

So people wanna believe Carrot has to come back to the crew for a better conclusion, because for a character who's been dragged along in the story for 6 years that's one hell of a way to fumble their ending.
This
The way Yamato was handled may have been shit
But Carrot is outright criminal.
Oda did not even try to make it believable.

Hopefully this isn't another disappointment like Yamato where a character is built up to join for the entire arc only for them to not end up joining.
Yamato saying I will join the crew and being buddies with Ace isn't a build up to join :catcry: She lacked the most crucial part - the Shaw Hats knowing her, being invested in her goals and helping with her struggles (+ her backstory was very short and shallow). The Straw Hats didn't even know she existed for the 50+ chapters or 2+ years of us reading them. And even after the raid was over Oda put her on a roof for a week rather than let her have crumbs of development with the SHs. Why? Because she never meant to join and Oda avoided her having any kind of important interactions with the SHs on purpose. Yamato's actual development was with Momo, she is still a complete nobody to the SHs which means she won't join even in the future arcs because there is nothing meaningful between Yamato and the Straw Hats. Like, literally nothing.

People say Vivi, but she is the Alabasta queen/princess. Unless Imu nukes her entire country I don't see Oda making her dump her people and all the responsibilities just to have fun in the sea as a pirate. That's just too OOC.
Also Oda already gave Vivi a Straw Hat number in SBS, it's 5.5 as if she joined after Chopper but before Robin.

This
The way Yamato was handled may have been shit
But Carrot is outright criminal.
Oda did not even try to make it believable.
keep saying that's why everyone though she would be in a barrel.

It's not even a cope, it's just denial that Oda would be this much of a failure to write what he did. Some youtuber even pointed it out, it's such a disservice to Momo character and arc ( since he went to be shogun of wano) and it's not Pedro's will for her to rule Zou ( inspite of what some people in this forum cope with).

weren't you saying that people who prefer Yamato over Carrot as a crew member are sexist?
Actually, no. At the time I was denoucing two things:

- The ones who loves Yamato because of virilist data (strenght, relationship to Kaido, badassery) but take the first occasion to spit on them when they do something "a bit out of the norm"
- The ones who were using Carrot as a punching ball and being kinda sexist/specist toward her

If people like Yamato over carrot its perfectly legitimate. I can understand that.

All men are born in a saucisse so yeah, all men are kinda saucisse.

Nothing about Carrot being the queen of Zou makes any sense.
Actually there was. That's the reason why I jumped on the wagon to begin with.

In my mind, Carrot was constructed to become someone important. I just thought this would be with the strawhats.