• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't give up but people are too inactive. I also made a mistake of saying that thing about TMI so I guess I have to pay for it lol

But you can always go after them next phase. All the best Charlie, you were my town read. :)
Pretty sure that's giving up tho xd

Rn i'll just vote Udell, might change it later. At best he's coasting scum, at town that's just trolling and refuse to work with town, so even if he's town, i wouldn't say that losing him would be an issue xd no offense

Vote Lynch Udell

Emil

Certified Memelord
Thanks and bye.

Please pay attention to my flip and then make sure to hit your head on the nearest wall atleast once.
ive mislynched 10000s of times before

u cant threaten me with one

if anything your lynch will establish a standard. even if you are town if u play like this u hang. i take no shame in it

i still cannot make any sense from ur post asking AL if he has tmi on you. if this comes with a townie i have no words to say

Are you aware that I'm trying to convince these peeps to vote for you instead?
Which would make you look worst when I flip but hey I'm having fun. All I can say is that I'm town. A player like me trying to convinced people I'm town has never ended well. It's also a waste of my time to town read people this early. Good luck getting me lynched though. I just kinda like you if I am being honest. Especially when you said hostile indie confirmed at my entry post. I wouldn't enter like that as a hostile indie, when I get indie I literally play nice with reads so I can kill everyone at night. You have been trying to get me lynch, which is good, be consistent. It will make you look good IF you flip town.
:milaugh:

AL sama

Red Haired
Pretty sure that's giving up tho xd

Rn i'll just vote Udell, might change it later. At best he's coasting scum, at town that's just trolling and refuse to work with town, so even if he's town, i wouldn't say that losing him would be an issue xd no offense

Vote Lynch Udell
you're really playing safe charlie

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
ive mislynched 10000s of times before

u cant threaten me with one

if anything your lynch will establish a standard. even if you are town if u play like this u hang. i take no shame in it

i still cannot make any sense from ur post asking AL if he has tmi on you. if this comes with a townie i have no words to say
Right. Then you know how I feel everytime when I read your posts and can't make any sense.

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually im locking watson town from that vote on muugen

broki, out of everything, chose to comment on that

broki is struggling so hard for content

Status
Not open for further replies.