• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I created disruption cube. I was figuring if town could cuck a potential mafia cop and screw them up it could give the town a second cop ability. But I also didn't get to finish refining the ability so it was unfinished and mafia role creation is not my strong suit which is why I never created a mafia game. which is why the first part of the ability didn't get removed.

I also was nervous about making an ability that would possibly help scum more. So I much rather no one votes for this ability whatsoever since I didn't finish refining it before the deadline.

but you don't know ESC is town

this could technically be scum, so why giving them ability to appear as town?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I created disruption cube. I was figuring if town could cuck a potential mafia cop and screw them up it could give the town a second cop ability. But I also didn't get to finish refining the ability so it was unfinished and mafia role creation is not my strong suit which is why I never created a mafia game. which is why the first part of the ability didn't get removed.

I also was nervous about making an ability that would possibly help scum more. So I much rather no one votes for this ability whatsoever since I didn't finish refining it before the deadline.
but why the invest as innocent part then?

How I see it if we fuck up chances are we will fuck up some more afterwards. We should just get night talk instead.

1) it's 2 shot.
2) If ESC is scum and gets it it's useless.
3) We can discuss a flip after a lynch and get better night targets.

Night lynch is good and all, but only works when there's outed scum. And when there's outed scum we can lynch them during the day, too.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't lynching scum at night prevent the usage of their abilities?
Hard disagree, night lynch is good in all instances. We dont only lynch people cause they are outed scum. This is a chance to give town another try. We can lynch from a POE we as town will make and update every day.

Yeah so what happens if there are 2-3 scum outed? And they redirect the lynch onto a townie? Or if they are 1 shot lynch immune/survive the lynch?
Good point.

Anyway imma be back in like 24 hours.

But on both fronts we know two things:

1. one less ability that scum gets on.

2. We could also force people to share what they picked/voted in the event it starts getting voted up or rather a power that doesn't seem to favor town.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
@Rej is this the case for entry ability 3? please elaborate for the night chat not being enabled is confusing. Do we place our votes only in the thread? or do we submit our vote via PM?
To clarify it once and for all: I have good reasons to not elaborate further on the details. You guys are supposed to be sitting in the dark and find a way to judge it with what you have.

Looking for the new ESC Star!

[Song Contest] has been activated!

The ESC is looking for new brave and talented participants, which will perform on the massive ESC stage! 12 players may sign up! Quote this post and sign in, if you think you have the "thing" that meets the needs for a spectacular performance. Participants will have to submit selfcreated abilities under the hosts supervision in this contest, but this comes after sign ups filled!

@AL sama

This basically implies a voting would happen when it's the words "contest". Lets not act like we are really not able to use deduction here.

Status
Not open for further replies.