I don't do it but I have seen people leaving their education to earn for the family. They want to pursue a job of their choice but commitments of the family makes them unable to. Yes, women suffer from similar thinga but Men get humiliated while women get sympathy.
This hits home. Being married myself its a great feeling but also a depressing one. The expectation of you skyrockets even further making everything even harder. Not only am I responsible for my wife's actions (since older women are cold to other women saying that a non traditional wife reflects a bad husband) but even if my children stray even if only for a bit because of outside influence I am held as the one to blame.

This is why you have to be even stronger mentally than you were when you get into marriage and have children. It doesn't get easy and you realize quickly that having a lot of friends is not needed since alot of people are observers but contribute nothing to your life

For the most part, people are going to do what they've been conditioned to do via society. If men are constantly told they're meant to be workhorses, they'll think that's just the way things are, and go with the flow, not reckoning with the strife they feel inside. I had a breakdown when I realised my whole life I had been raised to just be my mum's retirement plan. Fully shattered any sense of self that I had, was in a pretty bad way. But then I woke up the next day and got back to my life. Now I just do whatever the fuck I want without anyone's expectations weighing me down. I hope all men can feel the same way.
Respect for you man. I try to not bog down too but I have a cousin who gets verbally abused by his parents every now and then. He worked a part time job, got abused daily but now he works for World Health organization, gets a nice paycheck but still gets maltreated. He doesn't back down himself tho, puts them in their place but seeing how my parents treat me when I don't earn much these days due to my degree, I feel sad for him. Thats the state for many in my country, neighbouring countries as well.

No cap, mate. I currently have no time to do a full time job because of my studies taking a lot of time and have to work part time and still people judge me on the basis of my income. Like seriously how does someone pursuing a degree get time to roll the check as much as one pleases? Life is hard to us men but we man up and face them!
Exactly. As a man you have to DO YOU. You learn that everyone thinks that they have a say in your life. Never loss focus on your purpose

This hits home. Being married myself its a great feeling but also a depressing one. The expectation of you skyrockets even further making everything even harder. Not only am I responsible for my wife's actions (since older women are cold to other women saying that a non traditional wife reflects a bad husband) but even if my children stray even if only for a bit because of outside influence I am held as the one to blame
Its hard being a man in your and my place, fam.
Post automatically merged:

Sun GoD nika Luffy(Godfy) is top 1. WOOOOOOO :finally:

Respect for you man. I try to not bog down too but I have a cousin who gets verbally abused by his parents every now and then. He worked a part time job, got abused daily but now he works for World Health organization, gets a nice paycheck but still gets maltreated. He doesn't back down himself tho, puts them in their place but seeing how my parents treat me when I don't earn much these days due to my degree, I feel sad for him. Thats the state for many in my country, neighbouring countries as well.
You mentioned you're in India right? The expectations on Indian/Asian kids in general is pretty insane, I feel really bad. From my perspective, India seems to be in a stage of rapid modernization with things like feminism etc, and yet still holds onto the old style of things that are really negative, like the caste system and the pressure on men. Forgive me if my analysis is incorrect, I'm not Indian myself but I come from an ethnic background and believe me, the pressure is still there lmao. I just decided "Fuck it", fled home, and left it all the past. Though I know that's not an option for everyone.

G

Gorosei Informer

bruh he didn’t even do anything, you just insulted him for no reason. if you don’t like ghostly that much just put him on ignore and be done with it
Thank you. I appreciate this.
Post automatically merged:

No need to be rude if you don't like his sense of humor.
You as well Knight kun. Thank you.