Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

@MUUGEN @Apollo

One of you peeps is gonna be the lynch this DP.

I am surprised you guys aren't voting one another, especially appollo who was very confident that muugen is scum if what tentei said is true, and tbh with you. I think both of you are scum.

The way appollo handled revealing such information was weird, it's like he took his time to think about it and Muugen I had him as null and very possibly can see him as scum with the current information at hand.
why would I blind vote Apollo off the word of flipped SK.

I do believe his ability is scummy to begin with a busdrive for alignment only is off. I generally didn’t like his approach as it looked like he shred the info to save himself and contradicted his own statements he could have targeted me but the information is false.
The Four(have one guilty): X, Charlie, Rottkins and Muugen
The Ten, now Seven*(have two guilty): Charlie, Soulkiller, Mashiro Blue, Apollo, Naomi, Xlaw and Zolo

*Watson died and was removed, Al claims miller and has been removed for now.
**My own check of Baki returned innocent, so I would also remove Baki.

In my opinion, the lynch should be one of these, there is still 48 hours and many players who aren't on yet. Don't narrow down the lynch pool so fast.
what are your reads on these players & Al should still be included if the write ups are factual than ot doesn’t remove Al cause of scan results it’s saying scum ie mafia/hostile indies et cetera.
From your POV don't you think that Muu is skoom considering that bald old man info?
how accurate is the information though rion through away the role and asked to be removed all together he could’ve came back and continued playing.

did he say how he even got an ability that wasn’t ever shown in the wu to begin with. since we’ve seen all the other abilities that were gained so far I don’t b
He said he absorbed an investigation ability and used it on fuji. Which apollo then came out and said he switched alignment with muugen. This looks to me like made on purpose, he could of easily claimed tentei is just bsing and not outing such information. Plus, I actually believe tentei here, he is a serial killer and looked geniune.
refer to above. he also ragequit for no reason 🤷🏻‍♂️
The four comes from Joe biden's CIA report, its not far from here.

The other is something metioned much before. Give me a sec to pull the originals.
pretty sure biden is Ekko tbh
You are derailing here, you said you got scum on a silver plate on muugen if what tentei said is true which I believe it is. I will go back and iso him later today. Yet instead of voting for muugen you are instead looking at a list of players to vote for instead and now throwing shade my way because I happen to be in that list.

There is nothing too complicated here, you or muugen or even both are scum. The fact that you are not voting for muugen here is not only sus, but you are now trying to say that we should lynch among list of players when there is two clear candidate with you and muugen here being scum. Makes no sense.

Plus, why would town have an ability to switch their alignment? I suggest you claim sooner than later here.
if this is the case why aren’t you questioning the other active players who aren’t voting either one of us I’ve only seen juliet make a case against us so far..
don't trust biden blindly
Biden is Ekko tbh
Both were submitted, Valak is the dark nun, and used an ability called dark nun potrait already, this chara is in the game100%, and fits the puppets
The other guy idc, I dont know much about him, but he was submitted also, dont know what abilities he could have
gotcha appreciate the flavor info here.
he was one of my fav characters but can’t remember any names abilities he used I’m sure we can do a quick google search but why does biden have a message and not janemba?
tbh, both abilites sound like bunch of crap to me

like, here, there's ability that confirms 8 towns if you're lucky with guessing 2 scums?
that’s not the way these abilities work they’re usually designed to help PoE and narrow down scum just cause it says 2 doesn’t mean there isn’t 4 it’s just saying there are 2 confirmed in this pile.
Tentei claimed he investigated fuji and got guilty, after some time apollo came out and said that fuji switched his alignment with muugen. So if what tentei said is true then Muugen is guilty here. As you can see tentei flipped serial, and he did mention he absorbed investigation ability and used it on fuji, if you read tentei ability that absorption ability checks out. So either fuji or muugen is scum here or both.

Best case scenario both of these slots are scum. Worst case scenario one of them is scum. Apollo trying to switch the focus on a list of player that consists 6+ player and saying we should lynch there does not look good, plus he ain't voting for muugen.

Muugen way of handling this not looking too hot either as well. I think both of these slots are scum now.
he also did it in an attempt to save face and not get lynched. when you’re about to die as scum you usually try to bs your way out of it.

hmm how is my way of handling it not looking good when I’ve been questioning Apollo myself?

Apollo

The Sol King
Vote for Your President now! +C1 Results

[Presidental Campaign] has been activated!

A message from Joe Biden:

Players are asked to silently vote for their prefered choice as president! Vote in your role DM between:

Joe Biden:

Janemba:

The president will receive benefits. You have time until the cycle ends.

During Cycle 1: Chika Fujiwara has won the presidental election! Congrats!
@Charlie Check this post here for the four dudes

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
ok, so i assume whoever random claims psychic

and Apollo also claims psychic
did Apollo claim psychic and that that’s his ability?
It's nothing much really.

Tentei inv claim + Apollo switching alignment claim + The bals old guy info.

If all is indeed true then that would mean it's you.

If

I think now I explained better xD
what were your reads prior to said info?

& do you have a current reads list?
On the last paragraph here that's not how I interpreted it. Looked like to me Apollo claimed Fuji busdrove himself with you who he town read looked scummy.
I’m on the same line of thinking especially since he chose baki as well as an invest target but I can believe the alignment check for my own reasonings.
Vote Lynch: Muugen

@MUUGEN You rolled scum this game didn't you?
sadly, no I haven’t rolled scum in years.

Should be this Rolecop.
I asked this because I have found a contradiction, aparently 2 abilities were used on me by your chara, giving the same result, and both abilities are showed in wus also.
4587 here the ability is named „study session„ by your previous slot

I find this interesting, and I dont want to be wrong here, because your role looks like it could be useful, but this is confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.