• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit imagine this. Soul right now is at the gym getting absolutely swole while using the thought of coming back onto a Chinese mango factory forum to play a sussy pants game, to absolutely REK the shit out of you using his verbal telekinesis judo. That's next level man and can't miss entertainment.
Lmao, no not like this X xD

The way you envisioning this is wild my man. Chill lmao!

like top 6 active players

me muugen AL soul (apparently naomi and charlie are the next in line)

fuji was active but left. include his slot too

when we gna see high quality dest solving. this game might need 2000 posts from us
I could see you and Soul being deep wolves here, yes. I still think Al is scummy here but I could see him being town. Muugen, Naomi, and Charlie I all town read. Apollo is probably scum.

I actually think for what I've missed this game and how it's gone, I'm doing not a bad job of being in touch with this game. I should update my reads list at some point, but I don't think they're going to be too far off this game.

So between these four we have a guilty playa

And between these guys there 2 scum
No lets remove Watson as s/he died.

The Four(have one guilty): X, Charlie, Rottkins and Muugen
The Ten, now Nine(have two guilty): Charlie, Soulkiller, Al-Sama, Mashiro Blue, Apollo, Naomi, Bakidou, Xlaw and Zolo

XLaw and Charlie's names repeated in both is a bit suspicious, but I wonder if its just them being unlucky.
cant remove the janitored role, do this properly
You are derailing here, you said you got scum on a silver plate on muugen if what tentei said is true which I believe it is. I will go back and iso him later today. Yet instead of voting for muugen you are instead looking at a list of players to vote for instead and now throwing shade my way because I happen to be in that list.

There is nothing too complicated here, you or muugen or even both are scum. The fact that you are not voting for muugen here is not only sus, but you are now trying to say that we should lynch among list of players when there is two clear candidate with you and muugen here being scum. Makes no sense.

Plus, why would town have an ability to switch their alignment? I suggest you claim sooner than later here.
Random Asshole

Both were submitted, Valak is the dark nun, and used an ability called dark nun potrait already, this chara is in the game100%, and fits the puppets
The other guy idc, I dont know much about him, but he was submitted also, dont know what abilities he could have
Dark nun portrait could be referring to the sex act

also patiently waiting for udell to show face and answer some of my questions.

said I was open scumming with rion 😂
I don't like you, Ekko, Apollo, Naomi and Charlie.
Not going to bust my behind on building case on anyone. I meant what I said in my opening post. A bunch fishy and undercover players, you guys are hardly worth trusting which hurts my wincon because I don't intend to help or cooperate with scummy players. The majority of yall are opportunist and you off Worst the first chance you got. Lel...Cowards, come at me scum!
apollo's alignment switch claim sounds genuine but a town having that ability doesn't make sense
Because he is not town, don't overthink simple things. He either actually has all those abilities or he just quoting his scum buddies abilities. Mafia 101. Shoot him dead or hang him, plane and simple.
sigi, rott, Yoru, nessos ryu law and even odd can be in scum pile all been virtually missing the entire game.
Looking for easy targets again? :gokulaugh:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I don't like you, Ekko, Apollo, Naomi and Charlie.
Not going to bust my behind on building case on anyone. I meant what I said in my opening post. A bunch fishy and undercover players, you guys are hardly worth trusting which hurts my wincon because I don't intend to help or cooperate with scummy players. The majority of yall are opportunist and you off Worst the first chance you got. Lel...Cowards, come at me scum!

Because he is not town, don't overthink simple things. He either actually has all those abilities or he just quoting his scum buddies abilities. Mafia 101. Shoot him dead or hang him, plane and simple.

Looking for easy targets again? :gokulaugh:
You still have yet to establish what easy targets I’m after. In hindsight it’s the opposite since I’m the only one pushing said players it’s quite hard and difficult to get a wagon formed. I believe I’ve been the only one on said pushes for lynch and votes so yes it’s really easy pickings for me. I should go after someone like Apollo or am for that route t

worst was being scum read and I was actually working alongside worst in the dp for reads and gamesolving why would I as scum kill off someone I was “trying to pocket” here? that doesn’t even make any sense.

sure I’d gladly shoot him if I could but I’m this scenario I’d 50/50 him or am.

you e still ignored my original post, you care to answer those or you going to keep playing stubborn and continue digging your own grace here?

even after all the allegations against me I’m still being town read by players are at least enough to know I am playing justly to find scum what have you done this game udell?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
SK I’ll also say this since I’ll be afk when you return but I have my own mechanical info based on my own role which is why I’ve been questioning Apollo and not hard pushing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.