Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confused about Boa's fruit rn. York was cleary not sexual intrested in the seraphim, so does that mean that she got turned to stone because she thought it was cute? Does the emotion have to be lust? Mero Mero Mellow can't make you auto fall in love otherwise Luffy would've died back in Amazon Lily.
I made a big post about this in the chapter where it happened, if you go back to Amazon Lilly, multiple Amazons who don't shown any lesbian desires have heart eyes around Boa.

People who are moved by her beauty are turned to stone by her, not just people who want to fuck her.

I really wish Oda had been more clear about this, because introducing S-Snake by turning grown men into stone caused way more problems than it would have if he had just explained that people are turning to stone because they think she's cute, not because they are attracted to a clone child.

No one ever said sky-splitting is the only way to prove CoC superiority. If you're able to do things others can't do, you're automatically better. Let's not conveniently introduce new rules to fit into our narrative. Yamato-Luffy comparison is no different. Yamato couldn't split skied but Luffy can, so he's superior. That's how logic works in general.

For Zoro, being able to break a defense without using CoC that Yamato can't break with CoC proves his CoC is superior to hers because CoC is relative to the user's strength. Pre-CoC Zoro is already able to do things that Yamato couldn't do with CoC, so it's only logical he shits all over her in terms of CoC.
It's the only visible feat we can see.

Breaking someone's defence can be a combination of CoA and CoC but splitting the sky is purely a CoC feat.

I'm consistent in saying Zoro has a much stronger attack potency than Yamato but in regards to advanced conquerors there's nothing we can show but speculation to show they're on a different level.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Confused about Boa's fruit rn. York was cleary not sexual intrested in the seraphim, so does that mean that she got turned to stone because she thought it was cute? Does the emotion have to be lust? Mero Mero Mellow can't make you auto fall in love otherwise Luffy would've died back in Amazon Lily.
Boa fruit works based on impure feelings which could be anything and not just sexual interest per se.

I dont think so, it proves a clashing will (Luffy&Kaido had a similar goal) both becoming pirate king and Oda enphasazied that thing with a super dupe visual sky spitting but right after that shit Oda went straight in the fight and we clearly saw that Luffy require so many punches with advcoc and they werent effective until his g5 finisher

Yamato coundt because clearly Oda didnt want to show that for a character that aint aming to become pirate king or become the strongest - her dream aint good enough for Oda to choose that kind of visual (I am pretty sure Shans/Mihawk had something as well maybe a ocean spitting to show the clash of will)

Strongest advcoc is relate to Will and Luffy&Zoro have one of the strongest willpower in OP and like I said advcoc potential depend also in how effective you uses in a fight (Zoro prove to be a genius, after locking that power he manage to overpower King in a few minutes) while Luffy after unlocking that power had 2 more chances to fight Kaido.
Whitebeard never had a goal to become Pirate King but could sky split with Roger and Shanks. That nulls that argument.

It's a clear portrayal of characters who have reached a certain level of strength with advance conquerors.

I don't believe Yamato is stronger than Zoro you're right.

But the point stands what feat does Zoro have using advanced conquerors that puts him above Yamato's feats with advanced conquerors.

Zoro used a sword slash while Yamato uses a bluny club. So a cut isn't really surprising. It's actually more surprising to make Kaido bleed with a blunt attack.
Depends on how you view his conquers haki.

A:) Made a whole state from Conquores haki keep in mind this is unintentional (Asura) I don't think @HA001 OF THE RAIN and @nik87 agree Asura is advCOC though I think it is.

B:) Scarring Kaido is a feat only matched by Oden this in itself should put him above, I know you think the blunt attack from Yamato should be a feat but she merely scratched his head, then which we have to take into account the scabbards with their swords Kaido states doesn't compare to Oden

C:) Made another mode/state with AdvCoC & AdvCoA this is another "+" for Zoro.

D:) We also see Zoro consistently damaging King with AdvCoC while Yamato did minimal damage to someone less durable.

Status
Not open for further replies.