Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all Roger and Whitebeard never splitted the sky. If you took that panel by splitting sky that Luffy and Kaido already did before 1013 and Kaido did with Yamato too.

Second, it is pretty clear that Oden didn't learned CoC coating until he met Roger.

Third, there is no proof but I would say that Kaido also just learned CoC coating after that attack of Oden. Headcannon here.
Roger and Whitebeard never split the sky - Zorobois actually denying manga fact now. We literally see it and Yamato actually refers to it
:gokulaugh:

Talk about creating your own happiness.

Proof Oden didn't learn that skill until after Roger?

Ah Headcanon. Makes sense now.

:kuzanshut:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Think beyond Oda just using Sanji for dumb perv gags.

Sanji said what? That he wanted Stussy to call him a dog. And, rather than react badly, Stussy seemed charmed, and if anything flirted back to him.

Who was Stussy seen the most with in Whole Cake? Big News Morgans, a bird Zoan, who walks around in his Hybrid Form openly.

In Egghead, Stussy sucks the neck of Kaku in giraffe form, then sucks Lucci's neck in base, with Lucci being another Zoan.

All of Stussy's interactions in this series are with Zoans, and now she's with a Fishman, and a guy who says he'll be her dog.

Finally, Stussy clearly views Vegapunk as her creator/father, and Vegapunk wants what Big Mom wanted: for people of all races to be respected and loved. Even though Stussy is a clone, she's viewed as a real person by Vegapunk. Because of that, I imagine Stussy would be more accepting of Minks than most. It's not just that Oda is connecitng her to animals, it's that she's being shown in a sexual light while interacting with characters with animal aspects.

Everyone in this group is also connected to cloning, with Sanji's family making clones, Stussy being a clone, and Jinbei being cloned recently.

This also explains why Carrot was big in Whole Cake: she and Sanji are both children of science, connecting to cloning, who were left behind by a parental figure. This is a good place for Sanji to mature, and be a role model to Carrot.

Let's see what happens
:carrocorn:
Disgusting furry nonsense :whitepress::beckmoji:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
can gorosei command seraphim with den den mushi:choppawhat:
bc i don't think they arrived yet
Saturn has a Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit that allows him to jump in the future, or past, in small intervals, then return.

Saturn fast forwarded time so that he was on Egghead and commanded the Seraphim, then rewound time so he was back in the ship with Kizaru.

There's a reason Oda made Zoro back to 100% fight King and not back to Kaido.

You're deluded.
Barjin Gun is current Luffy's strongest attack.

Its King Kong Gun uograded version of G5.

WE Havent Seen KoH Dragon style version of Ashura Once I Say WE Havent Seen Wano Zoro's strongest attack.

It Is like Saying King Kong Gun beginning of Wano was 100% Luffy.

You are claiming she is stronger even used adcoc but dealt less damage than Zoro tatsumaki going all out. Not to mention she already possesses op mythical zoan that should provide far more boost than any sword
I actually think that Zoro should be slightly stronger than her now due to having Advanced Armament and Conq while she has adequate Armament but it isn't advanced and only her Conq is.

Barjin Gun is current Luffy's strongest attack.

Its King Kong Gun uograded version of G5.

WE Havent Seen KoH Dragon style version of Ashura Once I Say WE Havent Seen Wano Zoro's strongest attack.

It Is like Saying King Kong Gun beginning of Wano was 100% Luffy.
Zoro's finisher finished King. Luffy's finisher finished a mega powered Kaido.

That alone tells you the gap.

Anything else is unwarranted headcanon.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Seraphims are more than Lunarians tho. Don't think King was rocking S-Hawk sword skills.
Well, King has his own set of skills besides being a Lunarian. He has a DF, more than one fighting style, and a strong affinity for fire. If you ignore the lasers, he too fits into the description of the strongest form of humanity perfectly—although he's not a human.

Status
Not open for further replies.