• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that doesn't mean much tho. Like she has PM open with a miller d1 that they vouche for each other vice versa.

Is it far fetched to say that if that ability that was tossed was tossed for a reason? Like a bit, hey guys look at me i am tossing an ability that sure looks townie?

Like how often would you toss an ability to someone else rather than you using it?
pretty sure you can't toss ability, more like someone made her lose ability

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
So if you guys were Mafia and had Muugen in the team, you wouldn't invest is some investigation fuckery to keep Muugen safe considering his status amongst the players?

Sure 2 investigates is big but also IMO from what i've seen so far not a lot of people took the possibility of fuckery going on
the reason why muugen wasn't and is still not leading IS because we r taking into account possibility of fukery and muugens own play being better than apollo/tentei

but apollo now claims a pretty much unstoppable cop shot

muugen is having a good game but this much amount of info cant be ignored

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
his gameplay still better than the other guys soo
not liking kekko here tbh complimenting my gameplay and giving out summaries. kekko are you pr?
No, I don't think it was flower. She was inactive when I was rpsing whoever was rpsing me.
from abilities in past rps is sent the same time as ability is used.
is it not what you said though m8t?
What part is too easy? Muugen got scanned by two different players and got guilty scanned result, and how he handled himself this DP was scummy and makes no sense from town POV. How far did you read so far? I would recommend reading atleast the beginning of this DP.
i got "Scanned" by rion who scanned apollo and i was alignment busdriven then the person who is being accused decided to "rescan" me instead of choosing someone else.

at the end of the day i dont have an ability to make me scan innocent nor do i have an alignment swap ability,
So if you guys were Mafia and had Muugen in the team, you wouldn't invest is some investigation fuckery to keep Muugen safe considering his status amongst the players?

Sure 2 investigates is big but also IMO from what i've seen so far not a lot of people took the possibility of fuckery going on

ahh tHat part!

ive stated this already

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
not liking kekko here tbh complimenting my gameplay and giving out summaries. kekko are you pr?

from abilities in past rps is sent the same time as ability is used.

is it not what you said though m8t?

i got "Scanned" by rion who scanned apollo and i was alignment busdriven then the person who is being accused decided to "rescan" me instead of choosing someone else.

at the end of the day i dont have an ability to make me scan innocent nor do i have an alignment swap ability,

ahh tHat part!

ive stated this already
nah dont get too cocky now

ur gameplay is shit

ur read on me is shit

but better than tentei and apollo

Sure, but can you with a flat face tell me you are willing to believe Tentei who was SK, Apollo who is as you say scum too, and RA?

2/3 of those are scum by your own words.
Tentei is a serial killer, so sure he is scum he works on his own solo and RA confirmed tentei action out of nowhere, when he had no reason to and if you look at tentei role his claims checks out.

Apollo is either cult or scum here no inbetween and the abilities he used also checks out in the WU.

You simply cannot ignore it, plus muugen handling the entire situation was scummy and was addressed earlier this DP.

I mean, you are entering and making statements based on no knowledge on what is going on.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
what if i believe Apollo that he got guilty on Muugen but I don't believe he's Town?

would you rather lynch cult leader or unidentified scum?
yes well my point is apollo seems to be saying half truth

the correct play here is to always follow the info tbh

i wanna follow the gameplay and say yeet apollo over muugen

i can understand why ppl want muugen first

also if apollo is cult he will start culting after muugen flips if muugen is scum

unless we can perma roleblock apollo (and we r sure it works) i wud prefer his yeet first

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I'm actually surprised you guys are willing to jump so hard on words of scum/highly possible scum so much.

It is almost like... you don't care from where the information came... it is almost like it makes no difference... almost like it is a scum thing to do

I'm actually surprised you guys are willing to jump so hard on words of scum/highly possible scum so much.

It is almost like... you don't care from where the information came... it is almost like it makes no difference... almost like it is a scum thing to do
are you talking about apollo or muugen?

apollo also has abilities to get scanned as innocent or swap alignment at night .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.