Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah good and quite game, not needing to catch up 50 pages after waking up

After sleeping on it i'm firm on naomi and broki. There is either some miller chat going on or scum chat but i'm 100% sure they are in cahoots

Oh yeah, Looks like not much has happened since I fell asleep. On one hand it's good that don't have to navigate 30 pages all the time on the other hand when I think of games like Weebs or Favorites the multiple abilities/ abilities being used constantly is what makes these games memorable.

Why do you think I am an opportunist? Appreciate the compliment, though. I think you're very skilled as well. ;)

There isn't anything skillful in my play tbh otherwise it wouldn't be so hard to convince people however I do call out scum with 90% accuracy imo.

I think you're an opportunist because if you look at your reads more than half the players is given a slight wolf read. Yet at the same time there no pressure from you and reason for these reads are never given. Essentially town actually don't know where you stand because you are not making it clear because truthfully you have no reason to give half those players a scum read. Otherwise you would clearly state it. This is alignment indicative because you don't have to worry about keeping track of lies and you can just comment on ongoing events and remain in the shadows. Unless of course you don't trust everyone with a slight wolf read because of their activity which is actually a good reason but then that what make you hypocrite for scum reading me for not trusting anyone....You not a hypocrite right Dest?? :shocking:

That list also gives a safe zone to hop on anyone's lynch. You're the type of player I am most aware of and I am watching every move you make like a hungry predator.
It's bed time for me and I am exhausted. This last week I feel like life hasn't been real. I'll try to give some with a bit more detail next day, but I'll see if I can find my last reads list and at least give my current thoughts where I lean on everyone.
Keeping track of your lies must be a lot of work. Careful, don't want you to slip and hurt yourself.
random asshole-claim invest, yet mafia target other slot like worst and watson??
Wait he claimed invest and is still alive?

It's not kinda scummy it is scummy puppet master:yodaswag:
Ryu Kishi for town leader. Another beautiful post.
I think Ali is Town or Indie, so I wouldn‘t mind his entry winning, actually.
When did you start thinking that Al might be Indie? :pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.