• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
How is this always mind guy still alive after all this time

:sus:

@Mashiro Blue wanna do the trade route with me?

Also, haters gonna hate but i dont wanna vote for Muugen. Partly because I owe him for not voting for me on day 0. Call me scum or whatever, but I'm not always the most logical person on the block and follow my heart. :catsweat:

vote lynch Alwaysmind

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Adam knew not to trust the results given by scums and dude got killed before he could do anything.

He also suspected Broki and Naomi. Looks like he made too many enemies, too soon.

If anyone have a revive, please use it on him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Adam knew not to trust the results given by scums and dude got killed before he could do anything.

He also suspected Broki and Naomi. Looks like he made too many enemies, too soon.

If anyone have a revive, please use it on him.
So you think Adam sussed broki and naomi and they killed him just to cast sus on themselves?

So you think Adam sussed broki and naomi and they killed him just to cast sus on themselves?
i read worst as town, juliet said he was playing as scum. while worst was sus juliet, also told ekko he die soon.

puppet mafia killed him, and he was town. lmao

later, adam sub into zolo slot(ekko claimed action failed on zolo implying he could be scum), started ranting about me and broki, and saying vig to blind shoot at us.

he made dumb theory we are scum because we showed up when are names where mention.

puppet mafia killed him.. was he town? or scum from other side. :pepecafe:

i honestly expected someone to just rb him. with his intro being scummy and being possible scum from ekko claim.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
i read worst as town, juliet said he was playing as scum. while worst was sus juliet, also told ekko he die soon.

puppet mafia killed him, and he was town. lmao

later, adam sub into zolo slot(ekko claimed action failed on zolo implying he could be scum), started ranting about me and broki, and saying vig to blind shoot at us.

he made dumb theory we are scum because we showed up when are names where mention.

puppet mafia killed him.. was he town? or scum from other side. :pepecafe:

i honestly expected someone to just rb him. with his intro being scummy and being possible scum from ekko claim.
Oh thanks again...*another 🍺 for you*

We are playing SRM so one action getting failed doesn't equate to being scummy if the player on whom action got failed provide good reason why it happened

I can't read all 371 pages.

Can you tell me few people who are sus so that I can iso them?

Oh thanks again...*another 🍺 for you*

We are playing SRM so one action getting failed doesn't equate to being scummy if the player on whom action got failed provide good reason why it happened

I can't read all 371 pages.

Can you tell me few people who are sus so that I can iso them?

kagura-al sus her day 0 as scum, claimed she trader and can open chat with others.
muugen-people claimed he was to passive and scum, his play reminds me town last game tbh. he got scanned guilty twice.
juliet-slight sus since she pushes town as scum, by claiming there scum. also muugen claimed his invest failed on her, and she later came and said he could been rb. also muugen implied juliet was hopping on his train last day phase when she did not vote.
charlie-slight sus,
ekko-admitted to not reading, comes to agree and call people scummy. :sanmoji:
random asshole-claimed invest hint, yet mafia killed people like worst/watson(scum) after flip reveal from janitor.
Mono-scum lean, don't feel there presence as much when town this game.
alwaysmind- fake wu ability, he wanted to make.
ryu--:sus:

kagura-al sus her day 0 as scum, claimed she trader and can open chat with others.
muugen-people claimed he was to passive and scum, his play reminds me town last game tbh. he got scanned guilty twice.
juliet-slight sus since she pushes town as scum, by claiming there scum. also muugen claimed his invest failed on her, and she later came and said he could been rb. also muugen implied juliet was hopping on his train last day phase when she did not vote.
charlie-slight sus,
ekko-admitted to not reading, comes to agree and call people scummy. :sanmoji:
random asshole-claimed invest hint, yet mafia killed people like worst/watson(scum) after flip reveal from janitor.
Mono-scum lean, don't feel there presence as much when town this game.
alwaysmind- fake wu ability, he wanted to make.
ryu--:sus:
You said I push town as scum and which game was this because I don't remember. Worst played so scummy and I thought he was scum. I'm baffled that mafia killed him and this made me wonder if mafia were town reading Worst or was he just a safe random kill.

Why do you have Charlie as slight sus? He looks okay to me.

Muugen, Alwaysmind, Ekko, and Ryu I'm sus of them too.

You said I push town as scum and which game was this because I don't remember. Worst played so scummy and I thought he was scum. I'm baffled that mafia killed him and this made me wonder if mafia were town reading Worst or was he just a safe random kill.

Why do you have Charlie as slight sus? He looks okay to me.

Muugen, Alwaysmind, Ekko, and Ryu I'm sus of them too.
you sus mango last game as scum, lol and he was town. :sanmoji:

he did something that made me think scum, as well as always mind, beside the stupid fake wu attempt ability:sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.