Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Lynch Muugen :pepehands:

two votes of guilty, i will avenge you if you flip town. :catsweat:

also 48hrs catded
It’s good that it’s 48 hours actually. It’s the weekend and I am personally busy so having longer DP helps from my end, making DP’s be 24 hours is very bad, especially when we have decent amount of players left. Once MUUGEN is gone things should get going again. Not sure why vig did not shoot alwaysmind yet tho.

Now it’s time to move my gaze on scum who are roaming free.

Vote Lynch Muugen :pepehands:

two votes of guilty, i will avenge you if you flip town. :catsweat:

also 48hrs catded
two invest of guilty meant, 1am here

It’s good that it’s 48 hours actually. It’s the weekend and I am personally busy so having longer DP helps from my end, making DP’s be 24 hours is very bad, especially when we have decent amount of players left. Once MUUGEN is gone things should get going again. Not sure why vig did not shoot alwaysmind yet tho.

Now it’s time to move my gaze on scum who are roaming free.
i wonder that to, seems mafia offing each other/scum vs scum atm more then town lol

two invest of guilty meant, 1am here

i wonder that to, seems mafia offing each other/scum vs scum atm more then town lol
Well, only one mafia faction killed scum so far. So I wouldn’t say mafia are offing each other tbh.

The entire indies and mafia situation happened because of good pressure from townies that sent scum into shambles and got exposed for it.

Just follow my lead if you are townie and I’ll lead town to victory.

After yeeting alwaysmind things will get tricky, I’ll need to properly reread Dr.Watson and MUUGEN when I get the chance and see their interaction with people.

There is no way ekko and muugen are from the same scum team? Otherwise that was some distancing from ekko and muugen but unlikely. There is a chance ekko is second mafia team here tho. The way he was handling muugen skot doesn’t look good.

Michelle is being way too quiet for my liking.

X feels like he is low-key being under the radar, not assertive and pushing. He stated he will be more active so we will see what he has to offer

Flower seems to have no interest in solving at all and her throwing shade my way saying I am scum and accusing me of being a character I am not does not look good on her. Especially after she said that I am great townie asset if i am townie but she was quick to jump the gun to paint me as scum 100% of a weak sauce assumption that is false. She also claim that she is poisoned and gonna day but she seems to be alive. Is that entire poison thing a lie?

Too many slots I feel are inactive so I can’t get a proper read. We will have to push some of them hard to get them going.

If Charlie is scum here then he is doing a decent job. For some reason I can’t bring myself to trust him. I felt in some situations he was defending a scummy slot. His push and wanting baki dead was weak and felt opportunistic to me. But he also provided some good posts and opinions.

Not priority for now but would love to get him copped if possible. An ISO on the guy will be needed.

You said I randomly hopped on your wagon when I never even voted you, last day I was the first person to suspect you and Apollo being on opposing team and you said I piggybacked off of SK. I saw SK tag players asking for for their thoughts about his wallpost where he talked about you and Apollo and I gave my thoughts on this.
Why are you so hung up about being first to say stuff? you might of shared your opinion on a topic but you didn’t do anything with your opinion. You didn’t push, you didn’t utilise it, you didn’t explain it, you did nothing with it, and it was the logical thinking to be honest with you. Both MUUGEN and Apollo didn’t look good end of DP where Tentei got lynched. So you didn’t really say anything new per say. Your mind was on the right track if you are townie. But your lack of follow up and questioning was non existence. Which makes me question if you are truly a townie who wanna capture scum or just doing the bare minimum to appear townie.

You pushed muugen after he was being pushed already. MUUGEN claims he investigates you and it failed. Now, idk if you and him are team mates, unlikely I would say. But when his role flips and I see him having an investigation ability then you will be brought to questioning Juliet.

Just not mason.

Based on what al and flowa talked so far... nothing iffy stood to me
What you mean “just not mason” ??

Any mechanical reason besides a mason chat that makes you town read flower? The girl claimed that she is poisoned and need healing or she willl die but she seems pretty healthy for me, what you think about that?

How is this always mind guy still alive after all this time

:sus:

@Mashiro Blue wanna do the trade route with me?

Also, haters gonna hate but i dont wanna vote for Muugen. Partly because I owe him for not voting for me on day 0. Call me scum or whatever, but I'm not always the most logical person on the block and follow my heart. :catsweat:

vote lynch Alwaysmind

Follow your heart? You making a trading route with muugen when it was clear he wasn’t town truly makes me scratch my head. Following your heart seems to only lead you to your own doom if you are townie.

Reads? Any updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.