• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For now it‘s best to not reveal that, at least.
The problem I have is that you proclaimed that you don’t give a shit about the game anymore because allegedly you are dying anyways. You see flower when you make statements like that to excuse your lack of scum hunting. It will be brought up to question when you end up surviving for too long ya know?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
My ability is basically - either i open a chat with someone or open chats between two players who want to trade with each other.

The ability to open chats with two people was one shot and I'd appreciate if anyone refills it. Since this game doesn't have any method where players can exchange money and items between themselves, that's where I come in. So if you refill me, I'll create a trade route for the minimum of fees.

The ability that I'm going to do with you today is just a trade route between you and me which lasts for one cycle only. You'll give me some money and I'll make best quality copper for you.
Oh I see.

I don't have that much money xD

Are you fine with that?

The problem I have is that you proclaimed that you don’t give a shit about the game anymore because allegedly you are dying anyways. You see flower when you make statements like that to excuse your lack of scum hunting. It will be brought up to question when you end up surviving for too long ya know?
There‘s another player who knows what exactly is going on. I have no reason to reveal anything to you who I don‘t trust lmfao.

There‘s another player who knows what exactly is going on. I have no reason to reveal anything to you who I don‘t trust lmfao.
You are dodging the question, you claimed you don’t give a fuck about the game because you are dying anyways. So when that does not happen it does not look good on you. Which will have to be elaborated more by you either you like it or not eventually. Because then you are claiming something false to justify your behaviour and lack of scum hunting which is scummy imo.

But let’s talk about trust, I remember asking you about detailed reads so far in the game and you dodged the question, you been reading the game right? Flower you have around 300 posts and I don’t remember anything relevant from these 300 posts. So if you are townie, how about we change that ?

Muugen lied and I don't like how he misrepped me. Looks like Apollo is telling the truth about Fuji changing his alignment to Muugen.

Vote Lynch Muugen
What lie exactly are you referring to?

If the wave is not stopped any player with that kind of ability gets crushed(unless they are immune somehow, I doubt that there are many cases like this if any at all)
As far as i'm concerned you're only blocked if you used ability/item trying to stop it. If it was what you say i'd be always blocked since i have 1 ability that counts for 3 types.

Adam knew not to trust the results given by scums and dude got killed before he could do anything.

He also suspected Broki and Naomi. Looks like he made too many enemies, too soon.

If anyone have a revive, please use it on him.
Are you defending Muugen here? .-.

If Charlie is scum here then he is doing a decent job. For some reason I can’t bring myself to trust him. I felt in some situations he was defending a scummy slot. His push and wanting baki dead was weak and felt opportunistic to me. But he also provided some good posts and opinions.

Not priority for now but would love to get him copped if possible. An ISO on the guy will be needed.
Don't waste rolecop. I can just claim if necessary. If you have rolecop use it on someone like Usopp or Flower.

My ability is basically - either i open a chat with someone or open chats between two players who want to trade with each other.

The ability to open chats with two people was one shot and I'd appreciate if anyone refills it. Since this game doesn't have any method where players can exchange money and items between themselves, that's where I come in. So if you refill me, I'll create a trade route for the minimum of fees.

The ability that I'm going to do with you today is just a trade route between you and me which lasts for one cycle only. You'll give me some money and I'll make best quality copper for you.

... I didn't get any chat with Muugen though. Rej just said we could exchange items and money if we want

You are dodging the question, you claimed you don’t give a fuck about the game because you are dying anyways. So when that does not happen it does not look good on you. Which will have to be elaborated more by you either you like it or not eventually. Because then you are claiming something false to justify your behaviour and lack of scum hunting which is scummy imo.

But let’s talk about trust, I remember asking you about detailed reads so far in the game and you dodged the question, you been reading the game right? Flower you have around 300 posts and I don’t remember anything relevant from these 300 posts. So if you are townie, how about we change that ?
First, you should do something to earn MY trust.

As I said Biden is likely a scum flavour, and you can‘t deny the message looks like it‘s straight up your handwriting. Doesn‘t that bother you? I would expect a lot more solving in that regard from a Town you. A Town you would be hounding tf out of that. Go all green blooded warrior on that. Instead you just get triggered and try brushing it off. The questions you should be asking if you‘re Town is 1) Who would want to impersonate you and 2) Who is even capable of stuff like this. All I‘m seeing so far from you is shade my way. You also constantly asked questions which are already answered in my posts. I only have like 250 posts and it‘s not hard to ISO me or read those if you are truly interested in solving my slot.

Same for my reads. I‘m not spamming so much that it‘s hard to find them kek.

First, you should do something to earn MY trust.

As I said Biden is likely a scum flavour, and you can‘t deny the message looks like it‘s straight up your handwriting. Doesn‘t that bother you? I would expect a lot more solving in that regard from a Town you. A Town you would be hounding tf out of that. Go all green blooded warrior on that. Instead you just get triggered and try brushing it off. The questions you should be asking if you‘re Town is 1) Who would want to impersonate you and 2) Who is even capable of stuff like this. All I‘m seeing so far from you is shade my way. You also constantly asked questions which are already answered in my posts. I only have like 250 posts and it‘s not hard to ISO me or read those if you are truly interested in solving my slot.

Same for my reads. I‘m not spamming so much that it‘s hard to find them kek.

Why should I earn your trust? I don’t care about your trust. I am here to capture scum, not please people. My actions and play so far in the game speak for itself.

Because flower I simply don’t give a fuck about Biden right now. Why you so fixated on that and making it seem like it should be the only thing I focus on? Focus on what? A WU that can be from anyone? No, I am putting my energy instead on scum hunting and pushing people. I am here to play mafia not play “guess who wrote this” game. You don’t know town me if you think that’s what I would do as town. You are saying that I am shading your way when you were the one who came out of nowhere and accused me of 100% being scum because of what? A mere assumption? I KNOW you are wrong and you being this dismissive about me being townie because of a mere assumption that is false is scummy. You claim I don’t care about resolving your slot and if that was the case we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

This is the second time you ignore my points. First regarding the “I am gonna die!! Idc about the game because I am dying” and also this is the second time you dodge giving me a detailed read list. If you are townie one would think you would cooperate and actually try and scum hunt and give reads and thoughts instead of whatever this shit you are doing.

@Flower you are the one who should start proving your worth as townie if you are one. You done absolutely nothing this game, a filler. A far cry and disgrace from motivated townie flower. It’s just matter of time until your turn comes to be put on the spot. Only reason you weren’t pressure because there were other players taking priority over you. But now that they are slowly getting killed. Your turn is about to come and you will have to prove your worth to us.

So, about mech events you can read here

- there are 2 mafia teams - puppets and gods
- Apollo is pretty much outed cult leader (imo), said Muugen is scum
- Muugen is prob mafia
- AL sama is miller, Flower and him share PM after Flower used her ability on him, AL somewhat vouch for Broker, I somewhat vouch for Flower (i got useful item from her, wasn't asking for it, didn't give anything back)
- Tentei died, he was serial killer, said he has scum result on Apollo, who said he switched alignment with Muugen
- Baki who just got superkilled apparently was cleared by Apollo and Muugen
- saying you want fancy funeral in PM will result in janitoring your role after death
- there are waves that can be destroyed if we used abilities on them, we can't predict what's the downside for letting them slip
here are current waves:

- Eurovision takes place as we speak, it ends with end of this cycle, you can vote for abilities in poll up, we don't know what will happen after this, general assumption is that either ESC winner (person whose submission wins) or Eurovision role itself will get winning ability, I guess Eurovision will get it, option 3 (winning rn) came from Apollo

- whoever Joe Biden is claims something like Psychic ability:
*2 scum within - Charlie, Soulkiller, Dr. Watson, Al-Sama, Mashiro Blue, Fujishiro, Naomi, Bakidou, Xlaw and Zolo
*1 scum within - Charlie, Dest (called X here), Muugen and Rottkins (this is also Baki's D0 wagon, could be important)
- noone is straight up confirmed town

that's most of it, i think
Outdated info:
-psychic info could come from different roles, not all from Biden,
-apollo already dead
-my vouch on Flower is revoked, i thought she was gifting me protective ability, but it's probably dummy role,
- eurovision is already over, there were 3 winners instead, entries 3, 6 and 9.

Mech here (haven't included claims):
Mashiro Blue - won eurovision, what he submitted was rather pro town
Random Asshole - claimed tracking ability used on Lord Tentei (confirmed he scanned Fuji)
Ariess - got himself blocked by waves at least once
Juliet - Muugen says his invest on her failed
Alwaysmind - submitted making fake WUs in eurovision
Charlie - blocked by waves 2nd time in a row, someone gifted me protective Item (could be dummy role)
T-Pein™ - claimed basically D1 only miller
Kagurashii - claimed shop owner, enabled me to exchange money/items with Muugen
Reborn - previous player claimed he's miller and was invited to mason chat with Flower, soft vouch for broker
MUUGEN - guilty result according to indies (cult leader and sk), claims failed invest on Juliet, can technically exchange items/money with me
Flower - claims mason with Reborn
BakiDou [???][Superkilled D2]---[Revived D2] cleared by cult leader and i believe Muugen, superkilled (haven't implied being bulletproof i'm pretty sure), revived
Underworld Broker - Reborn's previous spot somewhat vouch for her

@Reborn @Midnight Delight

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
she’s scum she’s dropped like a total of10 total messages majority have been saying she has “connection issues” & that “being in 3 games is tiresome” then said games ended I’ll be fre to play this then dropped a vote and said deuce lol

only came back to defend her position

Status
Not open for further replies.