Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Naki and Mouten pulling Ace's dumbness when he didn't retreat from Sakazuki lol.
I guess Mouten doesn't have the benefit of Ogiko as a messenger to tell him to sod off the battlefield per Kanki's orders. That and I can't exactly recall the layout of the battlefield. Mouten might not be in as good a position to retreat to Qin territory like Shin is. He might think Kanki is his best ticket out somehow.

It does beg the question of how Mouten is able to move since SSJ should be pinning him in place? All I can think of is that Mouten has split his force, sending a small detachment to assist Kanki led by himself. That said, it should really be led by Aisen rather than Mouten since Aisen is stronger and SSJ needs Mouten's tactics to stall him.

Naki meanwhile is just retarded and apparently takes up about 1/2 chapter with talk. This better be a damn good speech to justify 1/2 a chapter.

Didn't bring it up earlier at the risk of sounding like an idiot, but I did find it curious that Koku Ou and Zenou weren't actually fully dead before last chapter ended. Zenou suddenly smashing JKR's head isn't so far fetched lol.

Whatever happens I just hope it doesn't drag. We've been getting all these upsets and yet the situation remains to be in a fixed scenario. At this rate the arc could go on till 760.

Didn't bring it up earlier at the risk of sounding like an idiot, but I did find it curious that Koku Ou and Zenou weren't actually fully dead before last chapter ended. Zenou suddenly smashing JKR's head isn't so far fetched lol.
Koku Ou isn't too far fetched. She got a gut wound. A person can live for a short time with an untreated gut wound from what I understand.

Zenou though should be dead. Man's lungs got bisected. If Zenou does anything more at all then he sets a new precedent for Kingdom. Lol.

Zenou though should be dead. Man's lungs got bisected. If Zenou does anything more at all then he sets a new precedent for Kingdom. Lol.
Zenou is a mutant who is also a damage sponge. I don't necessarily want anything to happen, but let's not pretend it ain't a little sus that JKR and Zenou are still frozen in the same position for a whole chapter and a half lol.

Na Ki been disappointing me since he spoke out of turn with the Saki. If he wants to die with Kan Ki, so be it.

Ri Boku has Kan Ki at his mercy, so of course he's going to have words with him. They dedicated 6 months of planning to this victory. Why rush the end?

Shit and wild take time:

A new Gou Wei minister encouraged Yan's king to offer Riboku hand over Kanki in exchange for a huge ransom, multiple Yan cities/castles and a 3 years Zhao-Yan alliance.
nice take but I don't think other Generals and soldiers share such beliefs especially Kochou's General who has been out for blood.

Koku Ou isn't too far fetched. She got a gut wound. A person can live for a short time with an untreated gut wound from what I understand.

shin came back from the dead
and you all are talking about what is right what's wrong .
:risitameh:

stop it.
:risitexcla:

If kanki can take riboku down when riboku just want to talk its really interesting.
But i dont think so, when they talk i think kanki still feel high and mighty even he cant do anything atm.
Sorry for kanki fans, i do agree he is the most handsome great general from Qin atm, but how he masacre innocent people ia really disturb me. I think he deserved a really painful death. :endthis:

Nah Naki going to Kanki’s side is understandable. Even Mouten is loyal to his general. Shin would have gone to save Kanki had Ogiko not come.
Now if Shin doesn’t go to save Kanki while Mouten goes in to save him, it’ll look ugly on Shin. I’m very interested to hear Riboku, Kanki chat

I find Shin's having anyobjection to abandoning Kan Ki at this stage ridiculous considering that’s exactly what he did at Gishi Plains simply because he determined Kan Ki was leaving his subordinates to figure it out for themselves.

It would be more economical storytelling, consistent and fairer to Shin for Hara to have Shin make it clear when Kan Ki decided on this ambush that he wasn't going to sacrifice his men to save his life and if that Kan Ki fell instead of Ri Boku he would use the distraction of his death to retreat.
Post automatically merged:

I swear if Kanki escapes because Riboku wanted a conversation then that will single handedly be the most bullshit moment in this entire manga.
I'm rating this as the worst kingdom arc if it happens.
He won't escape. Just consider it from an economy of time and practicality perspective. Hara has put too much towards setting up for Kan Ki to die. There is margin for minor twists like additional deaths, but none for Kan Ki actually escaping his fate. His fall is already in motion, we're just waiting for the splat.

Last edited:
By the end of this arc Qin will have lost Kan Ki in addition to Sou Ha Kou (Taigen Army), Fuu Han, Heki, Koku’Ou and quite likely Rin Gyoku.

That’s 5-6 generals and some 170,000 dead troops.

I have a hard time believing the Q3 won’t have to step up to more responsibility.