• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i am not here thinking you are a monster per say. It's just that it feels you been watching from the side lines most of the time. Not as assertive, aggressive. Plus, this SRM so far is pretty tame compared to games like ariess for example.

Approach this game as normal mafia?
I am? I'm just curious as to what your expectations are of me. You've mentioned like, four or five times that i haven't 'been myself'. Kind of just seems like an arbitrary view of me that you can come back and keep pushing if needed.

I am? I'm just curious as to what your expectations are of me. You've mentioned like, four or five times that i haven't 'been myself'. Kind of just seems like an arbitrary view of me that you can come back and keep pushing if needed.
To catch scum or help in catching scum, that's my expectations of you.

I did mention you here and there when it was warranted yes, but because you didn't give me any reason not to come back to your slot and question it. You been on the side lines for far too long and if you are townie I would think you would do something to help yourself here. I been pushing pinging alot of people, you are not alone here. My job is to catch scum and if I need to ping you or mention you 100 times I'll do so.

Plus, it's interesting that last part. Do you think perhaps I have alternative motives by pinging you here and bring you up for questioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.