Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Shanks vs Kidd have more build up than BB vs Shanks
No, Kid vs Shanks has no build-up besides that "I lost my hand against Shanks" moment from Kid, which explains why they planned on going after him previously. Shanks vs. BB goes deeper than most of the biggest rivalries in the series, which generally lack the kind of animosity that Shanks and BB have b/w them. Shanks even went out of his way to ask WB to not get involved with BB. Kid has strong ties with Shanks too, but BB's legit Shanks's nemesis. Among the people who have a chance at killing Shanks, BB's the foremost.

Shanks is not your besto friendo.

Shanks should be Luffy's final reality check. Shanks understand how the world is operating while Luffy is still that goofy ass kid who thinks he will just sail with friends and occasionally save someone and it changes the world.

Clash of ideals. + they don't have to do a deathmatch.

Shanks should challenge Luffy's views as someone who knows how the world operates. The world Luffy tries to create is too sweet.
the difference tho is
shanks wont fight like he wants to kill him because in reality they all still care about him.

when you realize that
that fight is nothing more than a competitive davy back .

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
No, Kid vs Shanks has no build-up besides that "I lost my hand against Shanks" moment from Kid, which explains why they planned on going after him previously. Shanks vs. BB goes deeper than most of the biggest rivalries in the series, which generally lack the kind of animosity that Shanks and BB have b/w them. Shanks even went out of his way to ask WB to not get involved with BB. Kid has strong ties with Shanks too, but BB's legit Shanks's nemesis. Among the people who have a chance at killing Shanks, BB's the foremost.
He literally created an alliance to take down Shanks

I love Shanks, but I don't mind Oda using Shanks to hype Kid. My guy deserves some respect despite the Wano's disappointments. I hope Oda won't fuck things up this time around.
Considering what happened to Arakamki, do you actually expect anyone to do anything important/substantial to Shanks outside of Luffy or Blackbeard lol?

Trust me, if Kid can land a punch and actually hurt him, that'd be hype and Id absolutely cheer for it. I just doubt it, because after 1100 chapters, Oda has yet to hurt Shanks outside of the first chapter.

This fanbase really needs to start considering some logic behind Oda's treatment of certain characters. Shanks is essentially one of those "untouchables", even more than BB (but its BBs specialty to get hurt and then hurt back). The moment that gets broken will likely be from who he considers the most important (i.e. Luffy or Blackbeard)

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He got respect - his name is added to the ones who defeated BB.

But shanks... nah. He is beyond what kidd signed for
Not enough, Kida severely lacks his own mark in the fights he's been through at Wano. No matter how much Oda tried to credit him forcibly, it was a massive disappointment. He needs to do something on his own to establish his name as a major rival to Luffy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
the difference tho is
shanks wont fight like he wants to kill him because in reality they all still care about him.

when you realize that
that fight is nothing more than a competitive davy back .
That's exactly why Shanks should be his reality check.

Shanks should pose the last threat to Luffy, as someone of his knowledge he should put Luffy's beliefs thru a test and during the fight decide if Luffy is worthy of going to Laugh Tale.

BB is boring post time skip. Walmart Rocks.

Not creative but obvious, Fish with water moves gets swim DF..... Creative would be something which make it broken.
I found it kinda broken.
A fishman underwater is quite stronger.
He can cover distance way faster than before, hit someone way harder because of momentum.
He was that fast with this ability that he counter robin's attack after he was kicked away by sanji.
I know the obvious answer would be a mythical zoan but for me it would be way less creative than the swim swim fruit and a much safer choice.
If you don't mind, please tell me what kind of fruit would be broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.