Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- being hype tooled for BB

> OmG so cool and Bb

Getting defeated by New Gen
-- nooo that's bad because I hate midd

:seriously:
understandable a bit since BB is primed to be the strongest pirate ever
would be a buzzing way for shanks to go
kidd on the other hand
not so much .

maybe if it happens perceptions change but whats more likely , think people will think they overestimated shanks.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I love Shanks, but I don't mind Oda using Shanks to hype Kid. My guy deserves some respect despite the Wano's disappointments. I hope Oda won't fuck things up this time around.

Shanks vs Kidd have more build up than BB vs Shanks

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was Kidd and his crew instead of BB, or that it was his crew that had a stand off with the Red Haired Pirates at Marineford with clear match ups shown that will happen in the future, or that it was Kid that Shanks had shown multiple times being wary of and even warned Whitebeard of, even being fearful of Ace's life for going after him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
As far as i can tell, they arent
Then welcome to the club

Faced something similar with law fans expecting law to beat BB lol
I love Shanks, but I don't mind Oda using Shanks to hype Kid. My guy deserves some respect despite the Wano's disappointments. I hope Oda won't fuck things up this time around.
He got respect - his name is added to the ones who defeated BB.

But shanks... nah. He is beyond what kidd signed for

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- being hype tooled for BB

> OmG so cool and Based

Getting defeated by New Gen
-- nooo that's bad because I hate midd

:seriously:
You are thinking of Shanks as the next big fish to go down and that's your mistake. Shanks is one of Oda's poster boys.

You will get surprised soon if you think Kidd will do anything to him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

usopp's dad's in the crew
half of them adore luffy
these lot will be smiling and fighting like its a joke. meh rather BB does him in tbh .
Shanks is not your besto friendo.

Shanks should be Luffy's final reality check. Shanks understand how the world is operating while Luffy is still that goofy ass kid who thinks he will just sail with friends and occasionally save someone and it changes the world.

Clash of ideals. + they don't have to do a deathmatch.

Shanks should challenge Luffy's views as someone who knows how the world operates. The world Luffy tries to create is too sweet.

they grow with the experience of the orignal so the potential of each at the least would vary based on how strong the original is.
They dont use haki so nothing puts s-hawk above others only his swordsman ability which is based on haki, honestly fishman karate without haki is stronger then swordsmanship without haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.