Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He needs to do something on his own to establish his name as a major rival to Luffy.
^^ Bold part - It's BB

Kidd was only rival in name. It's BB who grew in parallel to Luffy and poss threat to each other.

If he really was Luffy's rival then oda wouldn't have let Kidd get overshadowed by law against BM

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
^^ Bold part - It's BB

Kidd was only rival in name. It's BB who grew in parallel to Luffy and poss threat to each other.

If he really was Luffy's rival then oda wouldn't have let Kidd get overshadowed by law against BM
Kidd and Law are never going to surpass Zoro let alone Luffy in terms of power level.

Them being rivals is symbolic.

Hyping Kidd to defeat Shanks now is equivalent to that one Coby fan saying he will surpass prime Garp.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Considering what happened to Arakamki, do you actually expect anyone to do anything important/substantial to Shanks outside of Luffy or Blackbeard lol?

Trust me, if Kid can land a punch and actually hurt him, that'd be hype and Id absolutely cheer for it. I just doubt it, because after 1100 chapters, Oda has yet to hurt Shanks outside of the first chapter.

This fanbase really needs to start considering some logic behind Oda's treatment of certain characters. Shanks is essentially one of those "untouchables", even more than BB (but its BBs specialty to get hurt and then hurt back). The moment that gets broken will likely be from who he considers the most important (i.e. Luffy or Blackbeard)
This is what I am talking about. Shanks sure is well above Kid, but people are expecting him to get low-diffed after what happened to Arimaki. I am just saying or rather hoping it won't be the case. I expect Kid to get at least some hype although his defeat is inevitable if he ends up fighting Shanks.

They dont use haki so nothing puts s-hawk above others only his swordsman ability which is based on haki, honestly fishman karate without haki is stronger then swordsmanship without haki.
but its not based on haki, cause he doesnt have haki.
swordmanship is still a physical ability , what we are seeing in those slashes that are cutting down mountains are his pure physical strength. saw it again when he pushed zoro back in the clash.

fishman karate works on everyone (logias included)
but I wouldnt say its stronger . I guess you would say it would be stronger for certain opponents
but for most fighters I think dealing with s-hawk just based on what both have shown would be more terrifying.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I lowkey wonder if entire Kidd Pirates crew minus Kidd can put down Lime juice. Cause no one sane thinks they would do anything to his commanders.
Don't think even entire crew can put down shanks. Lol

Seriously, shanks, BB, Mihawk and Akainu - these four will enjoy so much hype when their time will come that it will make kaido look like a joke

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
^^ Bold part - It's BB

Of course, BB is Luffy's biggest rival, which makes his defeat unavoidable, but even his other major rivals need to establish themselves if they're gonna be the front runners of this generation alongside Luffy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Reminder about Kid:

Kid didn't have any great character focus during the Wano arc.

He and his crews backstory had to be revealed in a SBS.

Oda forgot to name his devil fruit in the manga and instead revealed it in a SBS.

Some people thought he was going to help take down Kaido especially after Kid said he wanted to defeat Kaido, but then Oda switched Kid from Kaido to Big Mom.

Then some Kid fans thought that Kid was going to 1v1 Big Mom, only for Law to come in and help Kid out during that fight.

Those fans still thought that Kid would 1v1 Big Mom, even making excuses that Law would leave the fight but that never happened.

Also during the fight against Big Mom, Law was the MVP of that fight as he was the one who dealt the most damage to her.

And now we are getting "Kid will defeat Shanks.":risitameh:

It's to accept that Oda doesn't care about Kid, at least not as much he does with some other characters.:brootea:
If it was about someone else not Shanks.

Shanks is one of the most important characters in this manga.

Kidd and Law got BM who was literally a compensation prize during Wano.

Remember Kidd crying about taking revenge on Kaido? He became Luffy cheerleader faster than Zoro and Sanji.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Don't think even entire crew can put down shanks. Lol

Seriously, shanks, BB, Mihawk and Akainu - these four will enjoy so much hype when their time will come that it will make kaido look like a joke
Don't know if it's just me but I have a feeling that we'll grow to respect Kaido more when we finally see all of them fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.