Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Shanks gave Kidd two options I'll bet he'll go for option 3: Killer will cut off Rockstars arm. Kidd will then levitate Rockstar and his arm back to Elbaf. "Don't give me options. I came for war!"

Still think its an 8th Body. VP os a pretty grey character when it comes to trying to achieve things without consideringnthe danger (i.e. Jinbe's warning to him about Punk Records and his ultimare goal)

Even begging Kuma to pull memories is pretty dangerous in its own way
I think 8th body but it’s Punk Records itself. I think it’s protecting itself.

Oda is making it look like the traitor is bad but I think it’ll be explained that is just a natural self defence. I think we will find out that Vegapunk is a very morally ambiguous person and in some ways quite bad which could make some interesting discussions

G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly I agree. If you want my opinion, I would say the following. Keep in mind that I'm mainly a Luffystand and Shanksstan so I'm biased.

- Current Kidd < Shanks (Kidd awakened his fruit but he is not ready to take down a yonko alone)
- Kidd with adCoc =< Shanks (he is getting at that level but he is still not ready to take down Shanks alone)

I think Oda can make Kidd be a challenge for Shanks if Kidd uses adCoC and he is good at using it.

However, I'm afraid the narrative will lead towards Shanks defeating Kidd here.

If Kidd defeats Shanks, he'd be closer to Luffy's level and it would shut Kidslanders and Luffystans.

I think Kidd and Law will be defated.

Luffy has to give the strawhat back to Shanks, it wouldn't make sense if Shanks lost to Kidd then Luffy gives him back the strawhat.

Luffy also has to face Blackbeard so it wouldn't make sense if Law defeats him.

Aye, I definitely agree with that. Shanks is gonna make an amazing haki bloom for Kidd whether he likes it or not. Shanks will show why Roger conquered the seas with haki and why its so important. Anyone who relies too much on their DFs like Crocodile, Moria, Kidd, Law (until this BB fight ofc especially), Enel, Kizaru etc will suffer the consequences big time.

Roger was going toe to toe with top tier DF users as far as we know and beating them. Whether its "canon" in anyway somehow, Roger did continually beat down Bullet who was equal to Prime Rayleigh supposedly and Bullet never beat Roger. Bullet is fucking BROKEN in strength/power/ability too! Roger was also equally fighting with Whitebeard who has one of the most powerful, destructive DFs in the world, one Sengoku said can destroy the world specifically and somehow became Pirate King with no DF himself as far as we know.

I really cannot forgive Oda if he makes Kidd lose again. I mean Kidd didn't face Shanks before as we know now so now there is the chance he could lose to Shanks as a hype too for Luffy, but I would absolutely hate that and disappointed in Oda if he really goes for that obvious, predictable route and thus inevitable wank for his MC in The Luffy Show. At least Naruto was honest with its name on what it revolved around lmao.

I do fear Kidd and Law will get defeated to hype up Shanks and Blackbeard but I really HATE that idea too. It makes sense but I hate it, absolute hate it lol.
Part of me hopes Oda is just trying to speedrun to the ending and have the other 2 Yonkos get taken down quickly and conveniently by Kidd and Law BUT that would be completely trash writing for those 2 Yonkos too ironically. Especially for those waiting decades for both characters to play their game changing, plot conquering roles and the whole setup of Luffy and Shanks from the beginning to now over 25 years later.

The best case scenario here, still not an ideal one imo but the best compromsie imo is that Blackbeard won vs Law and captured him but not kill him ofc or somehow Law escaped or BB was forced to retreat and for Kidd and Shanks, something will interrupt them like Loki, the giants including Saul especially or another major party/figure.

I'm already vastly disappointed Luffy never got to face Big Mom directly again and this time take her down like the decade of setup it had since FMI at least especially and it makes me worried that Luffy won't get to face Shanks for some stupid reason or even Blackbeard himself, especially if the Blackbeard killing Shanks believers get their way too. Unless that happens after Luffy and Shanks meet but I doubt it too.

Its such a fucked up situation, as you said, if Kidd beat Shanks, then the HUNDREDS of Kidd slanderers will finally eat crow as they've deserved for MANY years now and it would humble Luffystans massively as its desperately needed right now too BUT at the expense of one of the best, most influential and thus important characters in OP for us and in the story/world too.

If Shanks god forbid takes down Kidd here, we Kidd fans may never recover, thats it. Its like how Oda is handling Sanji but with a Supernova and rival of Luffy too. I mean at least thankfully its apparently Beckmann who took Kids arm SOMEHOW and thus the 2nd best option to Shanks himself ofc and thus its not someone weaker in the crew who took his arm, THANK FUCK too lol.

Yeah the Strawhat is a massive issue. If Luffy doesnt get to speak to Shanks and reunite and try to return the SH (I think Shanks will reject it and let him keep it, it might be important/deliberate too especially with Imu having a GIANT seemingly Straw Hat themselves for some insanely weird reason) then I fear the worst outcome could happen in that Shanks dies offscreen and Luffy has to return the SH to his body/grave. Never gets that reunion and that acceptance of being a great pirate and fellow Yonko from Shanks and thus making Shanks proud and seeing and saying Luffy is worthy of and thus almoss ready to be the next pirate king after all, just like his captain Roger was ofc.

Yeah Luffy definitely has to face BB, I'd be even MUCH angier than I am over Big Mom if Luffy never faced BB and defeated him either. As much as I hate "The Luffy Show", Blackbeard also has been setup for decades now even, hes been Luffys arch nemesis since then regardlessi f anyone likes that or not including Luffy himself. BB wanted to capture Luffy but Ace prevented it and ended up being sacrificed too. Sure Akainu was the one who killed Ace and became Luffys nemesis too BUT it was all because of BB that this happened in the first place too.

Blackbeard the guy who cant sleep, who swears mens dreams never die and is willing to cheat, betray, backstab and act like a true pirate is the ultimate foil to Luffy, the best nemesis and the one Luffy should be ultimately facing by the end of the series imo. If Oda truly wants to focus on and remember that this is a "pirate based series" too.

Luffy has to face Shanks and Blackbeard, it would be some of the worst writing in history if he didn't. Some of the biggest, longest and most permanently damaging disappointments if these never happen.

It doesn't help Oda is dragging out Egghead and turning into another long, convoluted, huge arc when thats the last thing we need post Wano especially and also for the final saga too.

We dont know what happened with Law and BB after that clash but given we have Garp going after BB and declaring war on him, I feel its a subtle hint that BB somehow came out on top, as if even though Law was holding his own vs BB, BB hasn't gone all out yet, isn't even confirmed awakened yet AND still has members of his own crew there who are definitely far superior/stronger than Laws crew and it can't end well for Law either way to think of it.

Even now, I'm sure we're gonna get no more than a chapter of Kidd vs Shanks in total before Oda cuts away back to Egghead and carries on with the nonsense again. Maybe a small update in future again but this is all just setup for Luffy to face both BB and Shanks, like how Kaido and BM were setup since the beginning of the post TS until Wano too.

I actually think Elbaf is gonna be the ultimate battle royale arc and location too. Oda mentioned about an upcoming, huge battle royale and it makes sense, the great throne war Doflamingo mentioned, the race for the One Piece, Laugh Tale, Pirate King, Ancient Weapons etc. Elfaf should be the biggest island too, the home of the giants ofc, a land of warriors too so perfect for the ultimate battlegrounds imo.
Everything might just converge there and be a bigger scale version of Onigashima, with Shanks and BB playing the roles of Kaido and BM but not in an alliance ofc lol. Buggy is BOUND to show up with Cross Guild to Elbaf too, because Luffy stole his giants for his grand fleet too.

The grand fleet still have YET to do anything too, we need an update on what happened to Shanks going after Barto too, its clearly resolved or he changed his plans too.

Sorry its an essay response but this is a serious topic for me as you can see ofc lol. Good God, I wrote a LOT too, sigh!

C

CensoredbyWG

Daily reminder there were people in this forum, as early as december, that genuinely believed we wouldn't get elbaf Arc.:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

All of those examples where interrupted battles though lol. Oda came up with something random to avoid the logical conclusion of what a finished battle would've meant for the losing character.

- Boa would've died
- Either Kizaru or Rayleigh had to be defeated
- Scabbards would've died

Oda interrupted the battles to avoid meeting those consequences. Same for Law and Kid or you actually do believe that both are dying, that's another story.
Boa dying was gonna open a terrible can of worms for BB and possibly leave him with no crew and you know what happens after that.
Kizaru chose to get pissy and leave the fight.
Scabbards wouldn't die to Aramaki.

Aye, I definitely agree with that. Shanks is gonna make an amazing haki bloom for Kidd whether he likes it or not. Shanks will show why Roger conquered the seas with haki and why its so important. Anyone who relies too much on their DFs like Crocodile, Moria, Kidd, Law (until this BB fight ofc especially), Enel, Kizaru etc will suffer the consequences big time.

Roger was going toe to toe with top tier DF users as far as we know and beating them. Whether its "canon" in anyway somehow, Roger did continually beat down Bullet who was equal to Prime Rayleigh supposedly and Bullet never beat Roger. Bullet is fucking BROKEN in strength/power/ability too! Roger was also equally fighting with Whitebeard who has one of the most powerful, destructive DFs in the world, one Sengoku said can destroy the world specifically and somehow became Pirate King with no DF himself as far as we know.

I really cannot forgive Oda if he makes Kidd lose again. I mean Kidd didn't face Shanks before as we know now so now there is the chance he could lose to Shanks as a hype too for Luffy, but I would absolutely hate that and disappointed in Oda if he really goes for that obvious, predictable route and thus inevitable wank for his MC in The Luffy Show. At least Naruto was honest with its name on what it revolved around lmao.

I do fear Kidd and Law will get defeated to hype up Shanks and Blackbeard but I really HATE that idea too. It makes sense but I hate it, absolute hate it lol.
Part of me hopes Oda is just trying to speedrun to the ending and have the other 2 Yonkos get taken down quickly and conveniently by Kidd and Law BUT that would be completely trash writing for those 2 Yonkos too ironically. Especially for those waiting decades for both characters to play their game changing, plot conquering roles and the whole setup of Luffy and Shanks from the beginning to now over 25 years later.

The best case scenario here, still not an ideal one imo but the best compromsie imo is that Blackbeard won vs Law and captured him but not kill him ofc or somehow Law escaped or BB was forced to retreat and for Kidd and Shanks, something will interrupt them like Loki, the giants including Saul especially or another major party/figure.

I'm already vastly disappointed Luffy never got to face Big Mom directly again and this time take her down like the decade of setup it had since FMI at least especially and it makes me worried that Luffy won't get to face Shanks for some stupid reason or even Blackbeard himself, especially if the Blackbeard killing Shanks believers get their way too. Unless that happens after Luffy and Shanks meet but I doubt it too.

Its such a fucked up situation, as you said, if Kidd beat Shanks, then the HUNDREDS of Kidd slanderers will finally eat crow as they've deserved for MANY years now and it would humble Luffystans massively as its desperately needed right now too BUT at the expense of one of the best, most influential and thus important characters in OP for us and in the story/world too.

If Shanks god forbid takes down Kidd here, we Kidd fans may never recover, thats it. Its like how Oda is handling Sanji but with a Supernova and rival of Luffy too. I mean at least thankfully its apparently Beckmann who took Kids arm SOMEHOW and thus the 2nd best option to Shanks himself ofc and thus its not someone weaker in the crew who took his arm, THANK FUCK too lol.

Yeah the Strawhat is a massive issue. If Luffy doesnt get to speak to Shanks and reunite and try to return the SH (I think Shanks will reject it and let him keep it, it might be important/deliberate too especially with Imu having a GIANT seemingly Straw Hat themselves for some insanely weird reason) then I fear the worst outcome could happen in that Shanks dies offscreen and Luffy has to return the SH to his body/grave. Never gets that reunion and that acceptance of being a great pirate and fellow Yonko from Shanks and thus making Shanks proud and seeing and saying Luffy is worthy of and thus almoss ready to be the next pirate king after all, just like his captain Roger was ofc.

Yeah Luffy definitely has to face BB, I'd be even MUCH angier than I am over Big Mom if Luffy never faced BB and defeated him either. As much as I hate "The Luffy Show", Blackbeard also has been setup for decades now even, hes been Luffys arch nemesis since then regardlessi f anyone likes that or not including Luffy himself. BB wanted to capture Luffy but Ace prevented it and ended up being sacrificed too. Sure Akainu was the one who killed Ace and became Luffys nemesis too BUT it was all because of BB that this happened in the first place too.

Blackbeard the guy who cant sleep, who swears mens dreams never die and is willing to cheat, betray, backstab and act like a true pirate is the ultimate foil to Luffy, the best nemesis and the one Luffy should be ultimately facing by the end of the series imo. If Oda truly wants to focus on and remember that this is a "pirate based series" too.

Luffy has to face Shanks and Blackbeard, it would be some of the worst writing in history if he didn't. Some of the biggest, longest and most permanently damaging disappointments if these never happen.

It doesn't help Oda is dragging out Egghead and turning into another long, convoluted, huge arc when thats the last thing we need post Wano especially and also for the final saga too.

We dont know what happened with Law and BB after that clash but given we have Garp going after BB and declaring war on him, I feel its a subtle hint that BB somehow came out on top, as if even though Law was holding his own vs BB, BB hasn't gone all out yet, isn't even confirmed awakened yet AND still has members of his own crew there who are definitely far superior/stronger than Laws crew and it can't end well for Law either way to think of it.

Even now, I'm sure we're gonna get no more than a chapter of Kidd vs Shanks in total before Oda cuts away back to Egghead and carries on with the nonsense again. Maybe a small update in future again but this is all just setup for Luffy to face both BB and Shanks, like how Kaido and BM were setup since the beginning of the post TS until Wano too.

I actually think Elbaf is gonna be the ultimate battle royale arc and location too. Oda mentioned about an upcoming, huge battle royale and it makes sense, the great throne war Doflamingo mentioned, the race for the One Piece, Laugh Tale, Pirate King, Ancient Weapons etc. Elfaf should be the biggest island too, the home of the giants ofc, a land of warriors too so perfect for the ultimate battlegrounds imo.
Everything might just converge there and be a bigger scale version of Onigashima, with Shanks and BB playing the roles of Kaido and BM but not in an alliance ofc lol. Buggy is BOUND to show up with Cross Guild to Elbaf too, because Luffy stole his giants for his grand fleet too.

The grand fleet still have YET to do anything too, we need an update on what happened to Shanks going after Barto too, its clearly resolved or he changed his plans too.

Sorry its an essay response but this is a serious topic for me as you can see ofc lol. Good God, I wrote a LOT too, sigh!
Very well written paragraph!

I agree that Oda put them in a kinda messed situation, regardless of the winner, there will be negative repercussions.

The most ideal scenario would be:
- Kidd not facing Shanks and just having some sort of arrangement (this would preserve Kidd's and Shanks' integrity)
- Law losing wouldn't be as important as Kidd losing but the fight could end before someone wins

Maybe Shanks and Kidd will ally, god knows? After all, Kid is also a red hair pirate :funky:

Boa dying was gonna open a terrible can of worms for BB and possibly leave him with no crew and you know what happens after that.
Meaning to avoid that Oda interrupted the battle as i said.

Kizaru chose to get pissy and leave the fight.
Pretty convenient right ?
To suddenly decide to throw a tantrum outta nowhere?

Scabbards wouldn't die to Aramaki.
What?
Yamato wasn't fighting. They were all about to get clapped in seconds.

In all those instances Oda interrupted the battle to avoid what comes after.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'll take that as a concession in favor of the Yonko.
Good job Ghostly, proud of ya.
Lmao thanks. My deleted, lengthy repsonse was in favour of the Yonkos generally but not entirely either. I do believe the Yonkos are superior for the time being until the Admirals prove otherwise or worse they never do for some reason.

I do have Yonkos above Fujitora and Green Bull at least regardless. (Even though I really love Fujitora and I do love Green Bulls DF a lot too)

Green Bull didnt want to fuck with Wano whilst Kaido was there BUT Kizaru was ready to go in with Kaido and Big Mom there. Its fucking confusing lol. Aint no way in hell Kizaru is ever taking on 2 Yonkos and surviving it, unless can escape or backed up by other Admirals/Top tiers like Garp or Sengoku or Blackbeard or even Shanks lol.

One Piece powerscaling is a complete fucking mess and its power system is a huge mess too, OP isnt meant to be a battle series but has become more about battles over time, especially post TS.

This is why I don't try to powerscale too aside from other reasons. It's far too much of a headache than other series. When I see actual powerscalers constantly arguing, unable to decide on concrete conclusions and such, I don't bother for that reason too lol. Way too much confusion and deliberate hypotheticals/baiting from Oda too.

God knows we went so long with thinking who took Kidds arm and many people wanted to believe it was fucking Lime Juice or even Rockstar OR EVEN THE FUCKING MONKEY Monster lmfao. Although the Monster memes with Kidd were funny as fuck though, completely out of line/pocket but hilarious. Don't fuck with Monkes.

"I'm not a powerscaler"

Status
Not open for further replies.