Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
blue confirmed im not a killer.

broki scanned inncoent on me (the ability not in her role tho) but if we belive she is town she doesnt have reason to lie about it.

my interactions with muugen and his with me shud atleast tell u im not from that team

i dont need to claim. u just need to read
Bidens first kill is in this day phase, he didnt performed the faction kills most likely also, it doesn't matter much if you werent a murderer at that point, you can have someone else perform the kills for you.
Your scum read Broki turned out to be town, Biden killed her, yet you are still unsure about his alignment, well we dont have to talk much here if you dont want to claim your chara, nor your actions, its d4, someone refuzing to claim what he did is mega sus anyway.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Bidens first kill is in this day phase, he didnt performed the faction kills most likely also, it doesn't matter much if you werent a murderer at that point, you can have someone else perform the kills for you.
Your scum read Broki turned out to be town, Biden killed her, yet you are still unsure about his alignment, well we dont have to talk much here if you dont want to claim your chara, nor your actions, its d4, someone refuzing to claim what he did is mega sus anyway.
killing broki doesnt make someone auto sus for me. of anything it makes them townier.

let me ask u this

what reason did u have to read broki town before her flip?

killing broki doesnt make someone auto sus for me. of anything it makes them townier.

let me ask u this

what reason did u have to read broki town before her flip?
Broki was in the town/null reads for almost everyone in this game, not for you tho, you blindly sused her for nothing, I had Reborns slot as a slight town read and he said that broki is ok, than we have players like Charles who supported her slot also.
No town in his right mind is targeting Broki in this situation

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
i dont recall anyone aside from muugen reading broki town b4 her flip, and muugen obviously has tmi if broki's flip is real

AL did cuz she was in a chat with him but even he was unsure

u can play heinsdight hero here but none cal tell me how broki was townie before her flip

she was in almost everyone's top scum reads

tell me why does biden kill her instead of some townie player or town confirmed or w.e

tell me specifically why i, as biden, kill her instead of push her for free lynch when she claimed she scanned me innocent

lol

i dont recall anyone aside from muugen reading broki town b4 her flip, and muugen obviously has tmi if broki's flip is real

AL did cuz she was in a chat with him but even he was unsure

u can play heinsdight hero here but none cal tell me how broki was townie before her flip

she was in almost everyone's top scum reads

tell me why does biden kill her instead of some townie player or town confirmed or w.e

tell me specifically why i, as biden, kill her instead of push her for free lynch when she claimed she scanned me innocent

lol
Broker was never a free lynch in this scenario, dunno where this confindence in lyncing her comes from, there are more people that supporten her then not,
You still need to claim tho, because you are a big ? at this point

Even in normal mafia a player will claim his actions, in smr you need to claim your name if you want to solve something or be solved, right now you are just a player who targeted broki and a big biden fanboy, thats all.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Broki was in the town/null reads for almost everyone in this game, not for you tho, you blindly sused her for nothing, I had Reborns slot as a slight town read and he said that broki is ok, than we have players like Charles who supported her slot also.
No town in his right mind is targeting Broki in this situation
broki had only pushed gambit early game. did nothing much after

broki town read me (with barely reading thread), yet scanned me instead of her major scum read gambit

i dont know where yall reading her town from

if u belive broki this much then why r u disregarding her cop result?

why do i kill someone who scanned innocent on me and can vouch for me?

Broker was never a free lynch in this scenario, dunno where this confindence in lyncing her comes from, there are more people that supporten her then not,
You still need to claim tho, because you are a big ? at this point
i can lynch her if i am 100% convinced she is scum. u dont know me

broki had only pushed gambit early game. did nothing much after

broki town read me (with barely reading thread), yet scanned me instead of her major scum read gambit

i dont know where yall reading her town from

if u belive broki this much then why r u disregarding her cop result?

why do i kill someone who scanned innocent on me and can vouch for me?

i can lynch her if i am 100% convinced she is scum. u dont know me
How can you be 100% convinced tho? I mean look at her flip, no reasons gives you that level of confidence in this scenario.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Even in normal mafia a player will claim his actions, in smr you need to claim your name if you want to solve something or be solved, right now you are just a player who targeted broki and a big biden fanboy, thats all.
the more this continues the more i am gna convinced biden is scum if they dont come out and say its not me soo

broki wasnt playing very townie lol

counter argument why does biden nuke broki if he was scum? why not nuke a town read player like baki or charlie or you instead
I'm not sure and I'm not too interested in trying to figure out Biden's motives. I just feel like there was probably a better kill selection than Broki, no matter what alignment Biden is.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
did we have a reason to town read her aside from Al's weak vouch wut??

why is it awful? i pushed for his lynch day 0 then liked his answer and play after.

i tunnel players like broki who arent doing shit. mid town sitting inactive doing nothing while muugen is 2nd poster at least interacting with players. broki deserved to be shot
Yes we did have reasons to read broki as town

1) AI (me) got in chat with broki and can read players based on their responses

2) No scum would have a Pr so harsh like simlish which broki had

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Broker literally had a chat restriction.
this is bad from you.
If I had that I wouldn't be trying much either if at all.
like this is silly for instance

1. jinri in weebs 2 years ago had PR and was scum
2. having PR doesn't mean u dont contribute or try much

look at my play with the bell PR i had in breaking bad game

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Also why are you all discusing broki flipping town?
we're more so discussing the motives behind killing her

would that kill come from town or scum

also her flip might be faked... i dont see the ability she claimed she copped me with

maybe someone was scared of her copping them i guess

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Yes we did have reasons to read broki as town

1) AI (me) got in chat with broki and can read players based on their responses

2) No scum would have a Pr so harsh like simlish which broki had
1) AL himself was not sure. when i asked him he said 8/10 and getting lower. I would have pushed her harder if it wasn't for AL's vouch

2) Jinri 2 weebs ago. u played that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.