Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I find it really bad that Shanks wifi diffed the shit out of Aramaki but his crew survived the same CoC blasts easily.
LMAO TRUE!

Some of WBs crew were tanking his CoC blasts at point blank too lol.

Lmao Kid lost his arm to Rockstar :gokulaugh:

Try Beckmann instead.

:beckmoji:

Tried giving Kid the benefit of the doubt yesterday, seems like a bit of a mistake :jay-he:

Not happening, Oda already forgot he gave Kidd CoC. Also Kidd had no one teach him CoC coating.
Zoro can use Adv CoC/coating despite having no one to teach him it unless Mihawk has taught him offscreen, which I HOPE is the case too. But even he himself was confused/unaware of it at Onigashima...

Like Kidd and Law getting awakenings offscreen somehow with no explanation, if Oda wants him to get Adv CoC, he will just give it to him. Oda loves his random powerups after all.

Shanks was meant to lose
Whether to Teach or Kid.. he's not gonna get feats

Keep switching up arguments
You guys already coping cause Kid vs Shanks prives once again BM > Shanks.
Oda wouldn't make kid/Law 1v1 BM/kaido in all put battle.

What are you on about

It’s his first on screen battle in the entire manga and you think he is getting beaten by Luffys rival lol

So Shanks gave Kidd his hat in chapter 6 and told them he is betting on him for the new era and told him to come fight him when he is a strong pirate

This is not Kidd Piece

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
you wanna downplay shanks with that??
No, not in the slightest, never did and never will.

It was just an answer for the claim that "nobody got a permanent scar from a non-top-tier". But Shanks got.
For me, it just shows another parallel between Shanks and Kid. I am still convinced, since at least 2 years, that Kid sacrificed his arm to save Killer, comparable to Shanks sacrificing his arm to save Luffy.

The problem is at no point in the manga has Kid been treated better than Law.

People claimed Law would go to raftel as a fellow D. But even he’s currently fighting BB and likely dying.
Never pushed that and even when law loses I still think he'll be there endgame. I don't see him dying yet, but out of the two I think Law is in a far worse situation than kidd, since we know BB has to be there in the endgame. And yes up until now Law has been treated better, but I believe elbaf will be a turning point. And Oda has differentiated between the two them regarding personality, skills, crew, past etc..I think they are headed towards different paths. Seems far too obvious to have both law and kidd being used as hype tools for bb or shanks. There's no way luffy is going to take down all of them(akainu,shanks,bb,imu,gorosei etc).

law Blackbeard , and then garp will join the fight

Kidd, Shanks , and i bet marine will join the fight which I say greenbull (He say he will fight red hair pirates next time )

Unless Kidd crew = shanks crew strength somehow

Oda parallel if it happen

Never pushed that and even when law loses I still think he'll be there endgame. I don't see him dying yet, but out of the two I think Law is in a far worse situation than kidd, since we know BB has to be there in the endgame. And yes up until now Law has been treated better, but I believe elbaf will be a turning point. And Oda has differentiated between the two them regarding personality, skills, crew, past etc..I think they are headed towards different paths. Seems far too obvious to have both law and kidd being used as hype tools for bb or shanks. There's no way luffy is going to take down all of them(akainu,shanks,bb,imu,gorosei etc).

You name dropped 4 characters which Luffy has been set up since the start of the series to defeat

Shanks, Blackbeard, Akainu, Imu

How can you destroyed 1075 chapters of manga because you want Kidd to defeat one of them

Absolute ridiculous nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.