Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Ben doesn't fight with a sword, Rockstar does. :milaugh:
Did you not read the spoilers or are you purposely being ignorant?

Kid's and his crew hates Ben beckman that's why it implied that he is the one that Cut his Arm

You guys are so terrified of him being anywhere near equal to Luffy and a low top tier at least. He took down a Yonko with Laws help. No matter what delusions, hypotheticals, copium etc you come out with, you cannot change that canon, that truth, those facts.

The man is sitting on a 3 Billion bounty along with Law and Luffy too. Hes accomplished a lot without relying on the most extreme of plot conviences/armour/having people worship his existence/a God fruit/being Joyboy reincarnate/hand me downs in general. He's self made, an underdog, sincere and such like a lot well written characters and that seems to really scare and upset some people for some reason.

A lot of people don't seem to know or understand he's based on William Kidd directly who was extremely unlucky/ill fated too. Even Kidds and Killers torture at Udon was inspired by him.

But you know, go off.

Kidd is fucking trash because he is a power scaling character. That is all there is to him

The fact is that he is only relevant on here and r/OnePiecePowerscaling because that is all his character is fucking good for

I

Indigo

What was the first time?
If you mean in Wano, it was Kid who was captured and Killer who tried everything to free his captain.
oh i see, i remembered it wrong then

because i just remember Kid being mad over what they did to Killer with the laugh thing

and saying he was going to kill Kaido for it

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
We just have to accept that Kidd will always be a downplayed character at this point lol. I don’t get how any pre time skip supernova should get slandered for losing an arm to fucking BEN BECKMAN lmao
I dont understand either how this is a downplay. The vice captain of the strongest Yonko crew was necessary for him, pre time skip. And he most likely made alot of trouble for Limejiuce, since he was pretty butthurt about Kid. And this pre time skip.

You name dropped 4 characters which Luffy has been set up since the start of the series to defeat

Shanks, Blackbeard, Akainu, Imu

How can you destroyed 1075 chapters of manga because you want Kidd to defeat one of them

Absolute ridiculous nonsense
Talking about shanks. And no, I don't see Luffy taking out ALL of them. Regarding imu, gorosei,bb,akainu, those i definitely agree, but not shanks. And ive said i only believe in two outcomes. Kidd winning an extreme diff fight or the fight being interrupted before its finished. BB could fight shanks later on but who knows. Doesn't ruin the story.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
oh i see, i remembered it wrong then

because i just remember Kid being mad over what they did to Killer with the laugh thing

and saying he was going to kill Kaido for it
Yes Kid was mad about it, but Killer just did it to safe Kid. So it wasnt really "killer getting in a situation to be rescued by kid".

Kidd fans still cannot explain to me how they think Shanks first real fight in the manga will end in a jobbing if what they think happens is correct lol
Shanks and Kid won't fight. If Oda wanted for that to happen he would've started with it without wasting time on Rockstar delivering a message and so on. Imo they will have a deal and part ways or something like that.
The local giants seem to be fond of Shanks, they will be on his side too. Law, for example, decided to fight because BB's crew and BB himself have a weakness on the open sea, he wasn't delusional, but smart. Kid had to be very stupid to try and fight Shanks on Elbaf, again. He'll just lose his second arm that way, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.