Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

With Law and Kid after wano having the ability to go 1v1 so early against Shanks and BB, even if they are losing if the difficulty they give Shanks and Bb is medium to high, it means that we underestimate Big Mom a lot...

She had them both on the floor for a while... @Psalm
And that makes Kaidou even stronger after all, he shot Law.

LMAO TRUE!

Some of WBs crew were tanking his CoC blasts at point blank too lol.

Try Beckmann instead.

:beckmoji:

Zoro can use Adv CoC/coating despite having no one to teach him it unless Mihawk has taught him offscreen, which I HOPE is the case too. But even he himself was confused/unaware of it at Onigashima...

Like Kidd and Law getting awakenings offscreen somehow with no explanation, if Oda wants him to get Adv CoC, he will just give it to him. Oda loves his random powerups after all.
Ben doesn't fight with a sword, Rockstar does. :milaugh:

AL sama

Red Haired
No, not in the slightest, never did and never will.

It was just an answer for the claim that "nobody got a permanent scar from a non-top-tier". But Shanks got.
For me, it just shows another parallel between Shanks and Kid. I am still convinced, since at least 2 years, that Kid sacrificed his arm to save Killer, comparable to Shanks sacrificing his arm to save Luffy.
fair point

Zoro can use Adv CoC/coating despite having no one to teach him it unless Mihawk has taught him offscreen
Zoro already knew how to flow his haki, Law didn't get any haki upgrade after Wano and Kidd is not going to stop throwing trash at his opponents. Time to accept that they have no bag without their fruits.
WB, Luffy and Kaido are the only ones that have top DF and haki game.

He also forced the commander to give him a ponegylph rubbing in case you didn't know.

You guys have the weirdest obsession with downplaying him too. Please get help and touch grass.
We just have to accept that Kidd will always be a downplayed character at this point lol. I don’t get how any pre time skip supernova should get slandered for losing an arm to fucking BEN BECKMAN lmao

I

Indigo

No, not in the slightest, never did and never will.

It was just an answer for the claim that "nobody got a permanent scar from a non-top-tier". But Shanks got.
For me, it just shows another parallel between Shanks and Kid. I am still convinced, since at least 2 years, that Kid sacrificed his arm to save Killer, comparable to Shanks sacrificing his arm to save Luffy.
So Killer keeps getting himself into horrible situations and then Kid gets fucked tried to save him all the time?

that would be 2 times already i think

Status
Not open for further replies.