Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After that Red movie with him being a loving baddy and civilians protector? Nah not happening :optimistic:
I still think so. Shanks doesn't have to be outright evil, lol

I'm talking about Shanks hiding some kind of cruel side to him that only comes out occasionally, or some kind of dark outlook on the world

There's a big chance that Shanks has something to do with Rocks or the Celestial Dragons; it's all but confirmed at this point. He's got to be hiding something imo

it's not the first time kid been in elbaf , the first time is when he met saul and fought ben Beckham and this is the 2nd time

Elbaf is probably shanks's base and where the last red poneglyph is located

:quest:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
When you think about it, is there actually any purpose for Law and Kidd other than delivering Road PGs to Shanks and Teach? :sus:
This could really be the end of them unless Oda wants to re-use them for WG war which would be weird for them considering WG has never been their target and that will unlikely ever change. I dont think Oda has the balls to off them and their PK race will never get past the current Emperors who will fight over it on Raftel. Law's fruit has been a red herring and is only there to explain Imu's eternal youth.

When you think about it, is there actually any purpose for Law and Kidd other than delivering Road PGs to Shanks and Teach?:sus:
This could really be the end of them unless Oda wants to re-use them for WG war which would be weird for them considering WG has never been their target and that will unlikely ever change. I dont think Oda has the balls to off them and their PK race will never get past the current Emperors who will fight over it on Raftel. Law's fruit has been a red herring and is only there to explain Imu's eternal youth.
Law has his D stuff and his fruit stuff that will both be explored in the final arc, doubt the latter is a red herring

Kidd could very well go down here but it feels unlikely

When you think about it, is there actually any purpose for Law and Kidd other than delivering Road PGs to Shanks and Teach?:sus:
The only thing is that there's still the huge chekhov's gun on the immortality surgery so I'd be surprised if Law doesn't stick around

Unless it ends up being revealed that the Gorosei had it performed on them and we get the explanation from them

Well yeah he's still will be portrayed as a good man. Yakuza or not, he's Oda's golden boy who teared up when Luffy shared his dream with him and loved Roger and protected Luffy blabla
He's a man with good intentions who does bad things and Luffy will fight him when it comes out Shanks is trying to force Luffy to fulfill a prophecy instead of helping him be free

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda ran out of options.

Both BB and shanks need RPG to match luffy.

Now either they get it from Luffy - not possible or oda has to use kidd and law.

Also, both BB and Shanks haven't got fleshed yet and oda does hype such characters first. There is literally no one who can hype them beyond their portrayal so far. He cant use SHs nor admirals

Which leaves only Kidd and law - two WG who defeated another yonkou

I'd love for Luffy to claim the one piece but Kid goes there after Luffy and they both learn what happened during the void century and they both get Enraged and declare war on the WG together. Kid and Luffy fighting side by side would be so cool

Shanks is not going to be evil man . I saw film red.
There are two different view point to kill person like Uta to save billions people while sacrifice thousand people . (Marine way except Fujtoria) or try to save person uta even though it risk chance to doom humanity if their plan failed (Shanks and his crew way , Cody , Fujtoria).

If luffy fight shanks , it will last 3 chapter and wow you have suprass me thing . -I doubt it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.