Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The only thing is that there's still the huge chekhov's gun on the immortality surgery so I'd be surprised if Law doesn't stick around

Unless it ends up being revealed that the Gorosei had it performed on them and we get the explanation from them
It is not immortality though, it is only called that way. It grants eternal youth, which is why it exists to explain how Imu lives since VC.
I guess... :sus:
Law doesn't care about the Pirate King title, he is in this race only for the information.
He might be imprisoned on Fullalead for the rest of the story and freed in the end.
Unless he boards SHs ship again, it's hard to see him participating anywhere else.
Why would he help SHs and RAs fight the WG...

Oda ran out of options.

Both BB and shanks need RPG to match luffy.

Now either they get it from Luffy - not possible or oda has to use kidd and law.

Also, both BB and Shanks haven't got fleshed yet and oda does hype such characters first. There is literally no one who can hype them beyond their portrayal so far. He cant use SHs nor admirals

Which leaves only Kidd and law - two WG who defeated another yonkou
Well yeah, they are being used as a plot device for Shanks and Teach.
I do wonder what will happen to them afterwards.
Cant really see them in PK race or WG war.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It is not immortality though, it is only called that way. It grants eternal youth, which is why it exists to explain how Imu lives since VC.
I guess... :sus:

He might be imprisoned on Fullalead for the rest of the story and freed in the end.
Unless he boards SHs ship again, it's hard to see him participating anywhere else.
Why would he help SHs and RAs fight the WG...

Well yeah, they are being used as a plot device for Shanks and Teach.
I do wonder what will happen to them afterwards.
Cant really see them in PK race or WG war.
Not sure about law because of his fruit importance but I do see kidd and other worst gen rallying behind Luffy against WG.

Mihawk did say that the most fearsome ability luffy has is to make allies. This will come into play against WG and we already saw many worstgen allying with luffy

I still think so. Shanks doesn't have to be outright evil, lol

I'm talking about Shanks hiding some kind of cruel side to him that only comes out occasionally, or some kind of dark outlook on the world

There's a big chance that Shanks has something to do with Rocks or the Celestial Dragons; it's all but confirmed at this point. He's got to be hiding something imo
It could be. But what is the point of that tho? For Luffy to be disappointed in him or something? I don't think that'll ever happens. Even if Shanks did something "dark" he did it to the "bad guys" most likely, so who cares :catpole:

Mini Hawk===> Giantifiaction+Lunarian+Sword man fruit + World Strongest Swordman skill that is easily Low top tier imo.

Curent Zoro and Luffy without intention to Hurt seraphim are easily top tier too.

This batle only make them more grounded as a top tier.

I need more chapter like that.

I have always like character who Can fight at top tier level without using their top tier buff.

Status
Not open for further replies.