Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn the VC himself needed to deal with preTS Kid.
Try that on current 3B Wid.
As many have stated previously - Kidd is Luffy without plot armor and without "everybody wants to help him".

- Law post timeskip lost an arm to Doffy and would have had his life ended
- Kidd somewhere along the line lost an arm to probably Beckmann
- Luffy without plot armor would have lost an arm to Cracker and his life to Doffy when his haki ran out or to Katakuri who was levels beyond

You can see why Hawkins and Apoo did what they did, 99 999 out of 100 000 pirates either get mutilated or killed by shichibukai and yonko.

Luffy will not fight Shanks, even if his goal is to take down all 4 emperors.
He never took down Big Mom, I doubt he'll fight Buggy either.

He wants to be a greater pirate than Shanks, which would be when he becomes Pirate King. Nothing about his goals means he needs to fight Shanks at all
his goal to be the most free person on the sea conflicts with shanks' goal for luffy to be the prophecy nika joyboy man and fulfill a destiny that has already been determined for him. luffy thinks this kind of shit is suffocating and will fight shanks over it.

Damn so rookie Kidd didn’t even get to face Shanks nor have his arm cut off by him? :kobeha:Yeah I’m not fully on board with this Kidd hype train right now, Oda is back at it again with his favorite pastime of Kidd trolling .

He had the balls to make Law the MASTERMIND of an incident involving Blackbeard and a former Rocks member but can’t even let Kidd catch a glimpse of a Yonko before post-TS. :peperain:

It could be. But what is the point of that tho? For Luffy to be disappointed in him or something? I don't think that'll ever happens. Even if Shanks did something "dark" he did it to the "bad guys" most likely, so who cares :catpole:
i think hes the boss of the underworld and runs all devil fruit trade and probably has his hands in every weapons deal and slave purchase that happens. A lot of poor readers think doffy being one of the most profitable underworld brokers means he was the absolute top boss, but all those guys at Big Mom's party like Du Feld and Giberson the Hider and shit outrank Doffy. Somebody else outranks all of them, and it's going to be Shanks.

C

CensoredbyWG

Viver Card described Beckman as The Moon to Shanks's Sun
And it's very noticeable how even their Designs complete each other
So i expect that Oda would create a Reverse Parallel between them, and it seems to be Shanks/Luffy & Beckman/Kid

Let's see what we can deduce:

01. Shanks became an "Inspiration" for Luffy ---> Beckman became an "Enemy or Nemesis" for Kid
02. Luffy wanted to "Join" Red-Hair Pirates ---> Kid wanted to "Defeat" Red-Hair Pirates
03. Luffy's Eye Scar was to Prove he is "Worthy of Joining" ---> Kid's Eye Scar was during his "Fight against Red-Hair Pirates"
04. Luffy met Higuma "Who made Shanks Laugh" ---> Kid met Someone (New Character) "Who made Beckman Angry"
  • This would explain where Kid met that Man with Burn Scar
  • It would also explain why Oda chose Shanks to be Part of Kid's Sub-Plot
  • If he truly made Beckman Angry or Extremely Careful then he could be the One Shanks warned Gorosei about
05. Luffy got Angry that Shanks didn't Fight back & he Hated Higuma ---> Kid liked this New Character & his Interaction with Beckman
06. During this Incident, Luffy ended up taking Shanks's Treasure ---> During this Incident, Kid ended up taking Beckman's Treasure
  • This would explain why Beckman became Hateful of Kid
  • This could also be what Kid lost to Big Mom Pirates & then he went to Whole Cake Island to retrieve
  • Shanks's Treasure ended up being Sun God DF, so it's possible that Beckman's Treasure is something related to "Moon"
07. Luffy tried to Avenge Shanks & "Fight Higuma" ---> Kid tried to take Revenge against Beckman by "Allying with this New Character"
08. Shanks interrupted them before Higuma kills Luffy ---> Beckman interrupted them before the Alliance or Meeting was made
09. Higuma was planning to sell Luffy due to his New Body ---> That Person was interested in what Kid stole from Beckman
10. Beckman took down Higuma's Crew ---> Shanks took down this New Character's Team (This one is not necessary)
11. Higuma fled with Luffy after witnessing Beckman's Strength ---> This New Character fled with Kid after witnessing Shanks Power
12. Higuma tried to Kill Luffy but even Bigger Danger appeared ---> This New Character tried to recruit Kid but his Boss appeared
  • So you don't get confused, it means this Character with "Burn Scar" have a Boss
  • So just like Higuma took Luffy to a Safer Place to Kill him, that New Character took Kid to a Safer Place to continue their Deal
  • But then an even more Dangerous Killer appeared (Lord of The Coast)
  • So that New Character took Kid to his Boss
  • This means that Man with Eye Scar is probably this Boss instead
13. Before Lord of The Coast finished Luffy, Shanks saved him ---> Before Kid made a Deal or Met with that Boss, Beckman stopped them
14. Shanks Lost his Arm in doing so ---> Kid lost his Arm during this Interruption
  • Shanks Losing his Arm & saving him from Sea King made Luffy accept that he won't join Red-Hair Pirates
  • Meaning that Kid Losing his Arm & being prevented from Allying with that Boss made him accept that he can't Defeat RHP yet

Conclusion?

Beckman had a Treasured Item (It could be anything) but it's related to "Moon" just like Luffy's DF is related to "Sun"
Kid went to Fight Red-Hair Pirates, he received his Eye Scar then & proved himself a little as a Promising Supernova
An Enemy (New Character) of Red-Hair Pirates interrupted their Clash & allowed Kid to Escape this First Encounter
But before he Escaped, he took away Beckman's Treasured Item
Kid then saw that Enemy & decided to go talk to him, suggest an Alliance (That Treasure was what would Seal the Deal)
Red-Hair Pirates arrived & interrupted the Deal, forcing that Enemy & Kid to run
They were going to meet that Enemy's Boss (Man with Burn Scar) & so far Kid only heard about him (He could be in Elbaf)
Red-Hair Pirates caught up to them or at least Beckman
Beckman then ended up cutting Kid's Arm & forcing him to abandon going to that Man

(Shanks betting his Arm means he believes Luffy deserves that Sun God DF, but Beckman cutting Kid's Arm means he believes Kid doesn't deserve that Treasured Item he took)
Isn't Saul the Man with burn scar???

i think hes the boss of the underworld and runs all devil fruit trade and probably has his hands in every weapons deal and slave purchase that happens. A lot of poor readers think doffy being one of the most profitable underworld brokers means he was the absolute top boss, but all those guys at Big Mom's party like Du Feld and Giberson the Hider and shit outrank Doffy. Somebody else outranks all of them, and it's going to be Shanks.
continued: remember how Kidd was in the underworld when he got his arm cut off by the Red Hair pirates? I wonder if these situations are related. :cheers:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Damn so rookie Kidd didn’t even get to face Shanks nor have his arm cut off by him? :kobeha:Yeah I’m not fully on board with this Kidd hype train right now, Oda is back at it again with his favorite pastime of Kidd trolling .

He had the balls to make Law the MASTERMIND of an incident involving Blackbeard and a former Rocks member but can’t even let Kidd catch a glimpse of a Yonko before post-TS. :peperain:
Just to add - law got more credit for defeating BM.

Oda is clearly playing fav card lol

but I definitely dont see him in PK race after encounter with Blackbeard.
Law is not participating in PK race, he wants to know the meaning of his name :seriously: And he wants to do that in s his own way and doesn't want to lose to Kid or Luffy while doing so because he's proud and stubborn and that's literally their dynamic. He'll be involved with the D plot most likely and to learn about that you still have to reach the Laughtale.

his goal to be the most free person on the sea conflicts with shanks' goal for luffy to be the prophecy nika joyboy man and fulfill a destiny that has already been determined for him. luffy thinks this kind of shit is suffocating and will fight shanks over it.
I would agree, if Big Mom wasn't already defeated. BB is also in direct/indirect conflict with Shanks. Makes more sense for an actual villain to destroy Shanks

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Thing with shanks is his crew has good bonding with luffy, usopp dad is in the crew as well.

Don't see RHP vs SHP at all

Status
Not open for further replies.