Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Oda wants Kid to reach Luffy and unlock Adv coc , this is definitely the way to do it. Heat and Wire would have to be Commander tier at least for this to make sense tho.

He might be imprisoned on Fullalead for the rest of the story and freed in the end.
And for what reason Oda would want him out of the story till the very end?

Unless he boards SHs ship again, it's hard to see him participating anywhere else.
Uh-huh, just like some fans didn't see him participating anywhere else after Wano and he got to fight Blackbeard five chapters later :suresure:
If you personally "don't see" it must be because you're not paying enough attention, just saying :handsup:

When you think about it, is there actually any purpose for Law and Kidd other than delivering Road PGs to Shanks and Teach?:sus:
This could really be the end of them unless Oda wants to re-use them for WG war which would be weird for them considering WG has never been their target and that will unlikely ever change. I dont think Oda has the balls to off them and their PK race will never get past the current Emperors who will fight over it on Raftel. Law's fruit has been a red herring and is only there to explain Imu's eternal youth.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And for what reason Oda would want him out of the story till the very end?
Maybe because he doesnt plan him in the PK race between Buggy, Luffy, Blackbeard and Shanks.
Unless he makes him join WG war, I dont see what else will he do with him...

Uh-huh, just like some fans didn't see him participating anywhere else after Wano and he got to fight Blackbeard five chapters later :suresure:
If you personally "don't see" it must be because you're not paying enough attention, just saying :handsup:
I literally said that he was a plot device to deliver Road PGs to Blackbeard who is behind in the race...
Fair enough, just because I dont see him in WG war, doesnt mean Oda wont use him there but I definitely dont see him in PK race after encounter with Blackbeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.