• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

You said i'm scum when i was town and that i was a vig somehow lol
You have been dead wrong about me so far

From what Gambo said in PM dude didn't play much so idk wht happened between the two nor will i bother with it
i never called you vig, that was scum muugen. don't confuse me with scum., :pepecafe:

i called you scum for your scummy entranced in saying for vig to shoot both me and broki

Wait hol on why no janitor on her like on other kills?
maybe she didn't ask for fancy funeral?

Why would scum openly help him? This doesn't make any sense.
agree
Why would town openly help him?

Scum would not poison Ekko if he was town. He was obviously poisoned by town so Rot is not town. Did you see town members lining up to help Ekko?
also agree

i'd like to see Usopp's flip and i disagree with Rottkin's decision, but i wouldn't say it makes them teammates tbh

The Fourth Waves! An Euthanizing Force!

The waves have spawned! Weebs, gather and unite to fend them off! You have time until the end of the cycle!

Wave #1: Protective
Target this wave with 4 Protective actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

Wave #2: Investigative
Target this wave with 4 Investigative actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

Wave #3: Creative
Target this wave with 4 Creative actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

Wave #4: Manipulative
Target this wave with 4 Manipulative actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

oh boy, so i can try to take them on

is there anyone willing to help out or am i going to be blocked from using actives 4th cycle in a row?

Flower is scummy, I think she might be mafia. Wait did Kobe replace Flower?
More scummy than Nessos?

Flower claimed to be poisoned first, not like I trust her anyway. If you helped just because he asked then meh, see yall next DP if i'm alive. Not even sure if I care about the wave at this point, I say we leave it alone, scum should be role block too.
Now that's more interesting.

they r the only players i noticed that say "DP" for "day phase"
I say DP too.

@Adam 🍎 u sure that ability that killed broki is a biden ability? i think soul was biden
Wasn't general assumption that Biden is scum? That doesn't add up here. I was under assumption you killed UB tbh.

you claimed you where rolecrushed out the blue day 3, then later said this.

now you deny this. :pepecafe:
tbh wouldn't be surprised if he's jester at this point

Kagurashi was doing business with Muugen when almost everyone and it mother were voting for him, this is not a town player,
I mean, it's hard for me to buy this as town. Sounds more like indie.

What I was told happened is that I was allowed to send Muugen items/cash and vice versa. He wanted me to send him some cash saying he'll send back more to see if something happens but i refused. As far as I know i haven't lost any money or abilities because of that connection by itself.

broki scanned inncoent on me (the ability not in her role tho) but if we belive she is town she doesnt have reason to lie about it.
i remember you saying it, but i don't remember broker saying it

could you quote her saying you're innocent?

1) AL himself was not sure. when i asked him he said 8/10 and getting lower. I would have pushed her harder if it wasn't for AL's vouch
my guess is that he got PM written in simmish language like me, tbh i wouldn't think to fake pr in message ability too, so i assumed it's real

u literally asked for someone to vig her and now u scum read the person who kills her

...??
oh boy

:v

Who are targeting which waves?
i can target 4th one for example with ability i mentioned earlier

Do waves end like in 24 hour mark or what? 48 hours of no actions this late will be long af
they're up as long as dp last

Is that how you target waves?
in PM

you submit action as if you used it on player, just instead of something like "use ??? on Charlie", say "use ??? on wave #3"

:choppawhat:
Wait how did you miss that? Broki even qouted a post where the poison dart was purchased. However Flower was claiming to be poisoned a day before yet she lives. I purchased the dart waaay after Flower got poisoned and I used it on Ekko so Flower is either lying or was poisoned by an ability. It may also be possible someone sent her fake results? Also not sure saying Knock will bring Broki back since the wave has crushed all abilities. I could be wrong though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
maybe she didn't ask for fancy funeral?

agree

also agree

i'd like to see Usopp's flip and i disagree with Rottkin's decision, but i wouldn't say it makes them teammates tbh

oh boy, so i can try to take them on

is there anyone willing to help out or am i going to be blocked from using actives 4th cycle in a row?

More scummy than Nessos?

I say DP too.

Wasn't general assumption that Biden is scum? That doesn't add up here. I was under assumption you killed UB tbh.

tbh wouldn't be surprised if he's jester at this point

I mean, it's hard for me to buy this as town. Sounds more like indie.

What I was told happened is that I was allowed to send Muugen items/cash and vice versa. He wanted me to send him some cash saying he'll send back more to see if something happens but i refused. As far as I know i haven't lost any money or abilities because of that connection by itself.

i remember you saying it, but i don't remember broker saying it

could you quote her saying you're innocent?

my guess is that he got PM written in simmish language like me, tbh i wouldn't think to fake pr in message ability too, so i assumed it's real

oh boy

:v

i can target 4th one for example with ability i mentioned earlier

they're up as long as dp last

in PM

you submit action as if you used it on player, just instead of something like "use ??? on Charlie", say "use ??? on wave #3"
the general assumption biden is scum was started by muugen to push me and soul, then AL said biden is a scammer or something. i thought biden was soul all this time so town read biden as i town read soul.

i am not biden, and if biden is alive and does not say its not me I'm gna assume he is scum.

I'll post where broki hinted scanning inno on me in another post. her role does not have a cop ability so no idea how she got that result

broki used the chat with bonehilda ability on AL. they have been masoned or smth. that ability is in her flip and checks out and is why AL read her townish

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
:choppawhat:

Wait how did you miss that? Broki even qouted a post where the poison dart was purchased. However Flower was claiming to be poisoned a day before yet she lives. I purchased the dart waaay after Flower got poisoned and I used it on Ekko so Flower is either lying or was poisoned by an ability. It may also be possible someone sent her fake results? Also not sure saying Knock will bring Broki back since the wave has crushed all abilities. I could be wrong though.
flowa never claimed being poisoned. why do u keep saying scum has poison abilities? yall got those forreal?

We all crushed just end the DP.....My goodness.
also agree

That's fair but Rot was just going with the motions the same as myself yet all the flip scum called me scum and no one said anything to Rot. That's a classic example of distancing. Rot needs to be check, I don't think his slot is town. We really need to catch some Puppet mafia plebs.
who said i am chummy with ekko. i voted muugen as caught scum. if i was chummy fully. i would not have voted him.
You trying to tell me you would never vote up a scum buddy if you were scum? Your scum game is weak then, I hope you roll town. So if you scum I suggest you kill me ASAP because imma be a problem the longer yall let me live.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.