Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They follow the same dynamic they did in EL. No reason to assume Kaku is now at the same level just because you want him to for agenda purposes.

But if you want to know this very chapter addressed his concerns to Lucci, not Kaku.

Didnt yet man, will check it out ^^
No they don't
That's another agenda
Acting like Kaku didn't just awaken a fruit at much younger age at much faster rate

Kaku also unlocked CoA at much faster rate.
Kaku is also put on same level as Lucci by Stussy

Oda made the gap apparent pre time skip
Now Oda is doing the opposite

Assuming the same gap exists is the agenda here

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
--First it isn't confirmed. The story as well as oda in SBS has hyped Kaido as one

--Second the issue is not shanks > Kaido but by what degree. Shanks would probably lose his position as a yonko unless he has plot on his side. Also shanks is only acting now that both yonkos are gone

--Kaido's crew is bigger and again even if RHP win it will come at big cost unless they have massive plot armor.
Shanks is the strongest Yonko.

a man like Kaido will not admit someone is stronger than him even if his life depend on it
Yes he would what do you mean? He admitted Joyboy will defeat him. Hes not an arrogant dude.

his claim can't be trusted ... cause he can't be fair ... same goes with Shanks if he call himself strongest at some point
Except many other sources called Kaido the strongest prior to that statement of his, thus it has more weight.

and honestly, without ANY nerf they lose to RHP or Marine.
can't really see otherwise
Depends on what these giants bring to the table sure. Everybody loses to the marines. They have 4 top tiers.

I'm fine with Kaido > Shanks
but RHP > Kaido's army is not really debatable to me base on hype alone (not even adding Elbaf)
I dunno, seems like both crews equal themselves out. RHP has less but more quality and BP has more but less top heavy.

Shanks to Green Bull "How dare you go after the next generation after they did all the hard of taking down the emperors.
Shanks to Kid "Thanks for taking down Big Mom. Now give me all you got from that"

lol. Shanks is such a bitch :arnoling::kobeha:
Shanks gave him 50% of getting the fuck out

to think the man who thought he can take down entire alliance by himself was smarter than Kid ...

Status
Not open for further replies.