Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assface, where did I say Shanks will die? Marco lost to BB. Moriah lost to Kaido.

Kid already lost to his crew once. Oda ain't going to beat down the same door twice.
1. Where in any of my post did I talk about you mentioning Shanks dying?

2. Shanks losing entirely defeats the purpose of EVERY. SINGLE. PICTURE. I shared with you.

3. Kid's not winning lmfao

Shanks is his poster boi

You will learn soon
Yes we will pretty sure oda is not a fanboy he will do what he feel lead to the best story .
I doubt he give every single win to BB it will be boring .
KId or law need to do something or they would have been useless characters especially if the theory of BM and kaido coming back is truth .
I realy doubt Oda is hyping those 2 characters for them to be useless in the end .
Shanks role is basically over now .

Kid had been getting do bad since wano:suresure::suresure: And we find out the dude never even saw shanks face or smell his panties :suresure: yet they say he's luffy rival lmao & the fact that killer said things will be worst for him , plus shanks Crew us gonna bully him and take his lunch money

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
main character ? OK tell me the number of screen time he got so far ?
Screen time?! What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I told you, Shanks in totality has appeared 10-11 times in the manga, yet he is featured as main char in every volume character list.

Kid had been getting do bad since wano:suresure::suresure: And we find out the dude never even saw shanks face or smell his panties :suresure: yet they say he's luffy rival lmao & the fact that killer said things will be worst for him , plus shanks Crew us gonna bully him and take his lunch money
THis is actually killer saying that that make me doubt it .
And the Kid that los to beckman was basically sabondy kid .
I would love to see marine ford lufy vs beckman .

Status
Not open for further replies.